Rants far and wide

More
8 years 4 months ago #210983 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
At work, I don't want to hear about American gun shooting statistics, or police shoot outs, or actually anything to do with Britain vs USA. I don't care, I'm at work.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211051 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Why do people put so much time and energy into being internet trolls? Imagine how productive they could be if they put that much effort into work or school or volunteering or any number of other things. But instead they decide to play unfunny practical jokes, some of which could actually cause some harm.

I saw a series of memes about winterizing your car that gave the worlds worst advice such as driving screws into your tires just far enough that they still stuck out to give you traction, or replacing all of your coolant with water because your car will be cold enough because of the weather. What do trolls gain from messing with people like that?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211171 by
The nauseating power of entitlement. Just, stop.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211176 by
I am broken and I wish I wasn't.
I am broken and I wish I wasn't because right now the thing that worries me is who I might hurt unintentionally.
Unintentional damage is still damage.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211329 by
I'm having it tough enough just trying to keep motivated to work on the IP through my depression without you needling me for apparently making the wrong choice of book for my world religion essays. So I'm studying a book on Judaism written by a Rabbi and yousee fit to assume that I'll be completely pro-religion bias in all my work and won't say a single negative thing about Daesh or the Crusades. Bravo for you! You know how to make ridiculous leaps of logic that have zero basis in reality! WHOOPDEE DOOO!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #211494 by
Sensitivity does not equal weakness, mental problems, learning disability or problem in the household. Maybe if we stopped seeing it as such, our children wouldn't grow up to be such spineless drama baskets.

Big surprise. My daughter doesn't like it when other kids are loud around her.
Big surprise. My daughter gets upset when another kid smashes her play-dough masterpiece.
Big surprise. My daughter doesn't like to be touched and have her personal space invaded.

Who'd of known? So she isn't ready to make friends. Not a big deal! She likes to play alone? So what?

She is a brilliant mind with brilliant ideas and brilliant artwork that she brings home every day and is also a highly indipendant person that likes to figure things out on her own and not be coddled and bugged by annoying people.

Leave her be and stop assuming she has some sort of "Problem."
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #211524 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Rants far and wide
The simplicity of so many…

The other day I was at the mall and I saw a young girl, maybe eight, and she was very overweight. As I watched I noticed so many others look at her; and, I can only guess their thoughts as they looked away in what I could only interpret as disgust.

I don't know why I noticed her... maybe I was meant to? Maybe it was so I could have these thoughts?

Most people are pretty much a blank slate and how they choose to present themselves to the world is how first impressions tend to be made be made. One could be sweet, smart, dumb or an ass and no one would know till they got to meet them and form that opinion. But a “big ” person is always seen first as a big person.

My rant is, why are we so shallow… and why is it so hard to see past such superficial things.

Monastic Order of Knights
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Wescli Wardest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan, Breeze el Tierno,

More
8 years 4 months ago #211577 by Edan
You think it's funny, I think you're a bit of a bully... I shouldn't have to be moderator to your conversations.

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 4 months ago #211591 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Rants far and wide
Im really so sick of all these shootings. 13 people gone because of hopelessness

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno,

More
8 years 4 months ago #211594 by Edan
What Ros said :angry: :(

The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi