Rants far and wide

More
13 Jun 2018 15:58 #322906 by User22414
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luthien, Zenchi, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2018 14:34 #324164 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Rants far and wide
To Nameless Roomate,
Dude for Fs sake you live how you want to live, I don't care if you want to waste your time only doing one thing playing Rainbow 6 in your room. As a friend I think it's unhealthy but you are free to do it and you will always be my friend. At this point though man you are 32 and your reactions to the game and sporadic outburst effect those around you. I work a 12 hour day when I get home at 11 pm the last thing I want to hear while trying to pass out is your screaming. I know I have told you this before but the last girl I had to literally apologize for you because it's embarrassing to live with you. It is literally to the point that if there wasn't an obligation to the lease I would be peacing out of this situation even though it benefits my effort to eventually buy a house. All 3 of us that are not you are over this shit man get it together.

Ps. If you ask me or Kyle how to get in shape again and we show you and you make no effort unless we have to tell you, I am going to start slapping you.........YOU ARE 32 YEAR OLD MAN GET IT TOGETHER, AT LEAST DO THE MINIMUM!!!!!!!

Training Master: JLSpinner Training Brother: Nakis
"In threads like this - notice how rarely questions are asked, and how frequently conclusions are made instead. Threads like these are good to use as examples of why we teach the kinds of things we do, and what attitudes have a difficulty understanding it."-Proteus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luthien, Carlos.Martinez3, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.