Rants far and wide

More
6 years 1 month ago #316374 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Rants far and wide
I know I'm not the best worker, I'm not your model NCO. I've got more than my fair share of problems and it does affect my work. But where do you get the right to tell the people you loaned me to that I'm a "fucking retard"?!

I'd trusted you. You're pretty high in my chain of command. Thank you for your understanding in my time of need. Thank you for sending me away to Comm. You just solidified why I felt I needed to go to the Commander of our Squadron to get the help I need. You had made me feel bad for doing it. Now I don't care.

I'm glad I've been putting in my best efforts here. Unfortunatly not up to par with my past self but still my best. Comm has at least seen who I am. Even if you can't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #316379 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
How can you expect my people to continue running these shifts and not get wore down? How about we staff up the other shifts like you promised a month ago? If we fail it isn't because of my team, it is because of the inability of this company to provide the support and tools to get the job done. A leader cannot expect more than they themselves are willing to give and we have failed then in this regard. I don't care if you take it out on me, but leave my people alone.

More
6 years 1 month ago #316384 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Rants far and wide
So because one person can't do the job they signed up to do, you have to take the entire department and make them do an extra hour of work each shift because that one person can't spend 3 hours a month doing the job they are supposed to be doing correctly. So we dramatically increase our workload of everyone else instead of working to better train/educate/work with the one person who is supposed to be handling the task....*sigh*

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #316781 by
Me : Is not brainwashing illegal??

Christopher Restemayer, Infantry Squad Leader at U.S. Army (1998-present)

If it weren’t a bunch of voodoo pseudo-psychological fantasy bullshit, then it probably would be illegal.

And she laughed and laughed as she not so silently left the building....

More
6 years 1 month ago #316793 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Rants far and wide
Today i had to wake up to emails, saying there is a threat and added security and officers are here. Great, nothing like my morning meditation being steeling myself to come to work and comfort students because some a hole cant act normal.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #316941 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
You were the ones who said I had to go, if I was still living here I had to go. So I got all excited about going. And then guys decided to get a divorce, but that didn't seem like it was going to change things. We were still gonna get together on that day and everything was going to be normal. Except now, one of you lives out of state and the other one won't say a word to me any more. But I still have this date that I got all excited for, and it just so happens to be that someone's birthday party has been scheduled for that exact same date.

Well f**k his birthday party. There's still two months to go. People can still reschedule their travel plans. Reschedule the thing! And I know that that makes me a selfish b****h but I don't care. I worked my ass off for that date. My thing CAN'T be rescheduled. His party can!

But you won't do that. So here I am with this date still sitting there, and it's all been confirmed.... Except now none of you can come. Not the two of you getting divorced or anyone else. Instead I get to know that I can go to this thing... by myself. . . Or just not. Even though you were the ones who said I had to. We will literally never have another chance to do my thing. But what's the point, cause you won't even be there.

Just like you weren't there last time either...

But whatever. . .

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Avalon.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #316978 by
Here I am, enjoying an audiobook on a long walk (nice and warm at 45f)... and my earbuds die.

Fantastic. XD

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #317012 by
So did we not just have this huge conversation about standards? Does all that go out the window again, and we're okay with quantity over quality?

Oh, we did but it doesn't matter because we're okay with bare minimums rather than excellence? We're okay with putting forward all this time, training, and energy so we can have yet another ghost?

Must've missed that memo.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #317300 by
I would greatly appreciate if people stop assuming what I mean. I say what I mean and I mean what I say, k thank you bye.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #317581 by
and he opens his mouth and prove himself the fool.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi