Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257174 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
some days just suck. Glad mom's eye surgery thing went well, but this week can die.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257184 by
I wish people could say what they mean in fewer focused words than ranting off on several tangents like their spouting wisdom or great knowledge only obtained because of their superior intelligence and insight they only have.

Am I being offensive? Fine. Good. Sorry. Now just shut up!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257202 by
I'm an idiot. :pinch:

More
7 years 7 months ago #257256 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
You know why I hate PMS? I get emotional.

Not irrational emotional - despite what popular culture may say about PMS - just... emotional.

Today, we were given the seating chart for our office move in November. I'm now sitting in/around my team. For the most part, my team doesn't really like me. They don't get me, and so, they don't really talk to me. I'm the only one on the team who doesn't get special birthday celebrations (everyone else's desks get decorated for birthdays). Not that they actively dislike me, they just don't care.

Right now, teams are mostly scattered, and I sit between two people from other teams who ARE nice, and DO care. Now I'm going to be in close quarters with non-caring people all day, every day.

And so now I'm sad.

And that made me remember that my family pretty much treats me the same. My Mum checked out when I was 13 (we still talk from time to time, but I get no motherly warmth), and my Dad doesn't talk to/visit me anymore because - in his words - "I don't understand you, and it's easier to ignore you than to try to understand you" - that's mostly about the cosplay, burlesque, and general lack of marriage/kids/family lifestyle. My stepsisters *actually* dislike me, and my own sisters have their own lives and mostly don't bother with me.

And now I'm crying, and feeling very very alone and unliked.

More
7 years 7 months ago #257266 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Rants far and wide
*snarl* When I say I need two weeks warning before you change my schedule, I mean you tell me what my schedule will be changing to two weeks before you do it. Not wait two weeks to tell me what my shift will be and expect it to happen next time the shift rolls around.

I told you I have a family.

I told you I have a toddler at day care.

I told you my husband also works.

I told you I need to know what my shift will be two weeks in advance so my husband can request HIS schedule changed to work around mine so our daughter can get dropped off and picked up in time.

And then you tell me you're gonna "get me on shift" next week?

"I need two weeks before I can change my schedule."

"You've had two weeks!"

"No, you need to tell me then I can change schedules in two weeks!"

"What did you say to me?!"

More
7 years 7 months ago #257354 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Next attempt to improve RLS: exercise bike that I nabbed from my sister.

Results: No bloody improvement. Gets my heart rate up, but now I have more evenly spread out RLS through my legs.

magnesium tablets - failed
massage - failed
more sleep - failed
ditched caffeine - failed
ditched sugar - failed
stretching - holds it off for a few minutes.. but still basically a fail
iron tablets - hah... major fail
and now exercise - failed :(

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
7 years 7 months ago #257531 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
The sheer rigmarole of navigating through this site without getting logged out. Take one down, pass er around.... ooh look, someone said something about their dog, like (thank-you).....denied! :side:

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #258215 by
Adultery is not worth it, you can't build your happiness on the ruins of another, and then some, I will never trust a guy who can do this to his woman...and he? He will never trust you , remember that B)

Attachment h6815678.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

More
7 years 7 months ago #258220 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
2.5 more weeks. Just hold your hostility for me 2.5 more weeks. Then you'll never have to deal with me again. I promise. I won't bother you ever again if you can hold back your hatred and hostility for me for 2.5 more weeks...

*sighs*

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
7 years 6 months ago #258649 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
You gotta be some kind of low life slime to steal expensive equipment from a special school :angry:

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi