Rants far and wide

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #199344 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Rants far and wide
Damage to the house is one thing, owing a couple of grand another, needing the Police to yank em out, sure annoying.... but leaving a starving dog locked in a cage and telling me to 'just put it down'..... GRRRRR, some people need a 'physical readjustment'. Had to get the RSPCA out, poor bugger should be ok last I heard - the dog that is, just needs to find a new home
:angry:
Dog was very happy to be rescued :)

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #201541 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Rants far and wide
So, where's my "Most ridiculously patient person you've ever met" award? No? Nothing? Guess I'm still working toward it yet...

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #201565 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Working two jobs and always being afraid whether I'll be able to pay the bills or afford the bus to my second job is awful.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #201725 by
Why do people always try to walk over the rope instead of just follow it to the exit? Everyday people trip over the ropes at work. The exit isn't that far folks, about ten feet from the spot most people try to go over. You would think that we wouldn't need a sign that says "Do not step over the ropes" as the ropes are, themselves, supposed to indicate "Do not walk across this spot. Follow to exit" but apparently we do.

More
8 years 7 months ago #202187 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Re:Rants far and wide
Could my life get any more f***ed right now?

More
8 years 7 months ago #202214 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Rants far and wide
I just want them out. They are adults and they are not adulting very hard.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #202230 by
So I worked at a job where the people closing didn't really do their jobs and the store always looked terrible when I'd come in to open. Nothing would be stocked; floors, tables, bathrooms, etc would be dirty; and then I'd have to try and do it all by myself in the morning on top of everything that needed to get done before the store opened. I always felt bad for the customers because they weren't really getting the experience promised to them by the brand name and so serving them substandard experience while being overworked and underpaid felt like the most disingenuous experience. Today I quit and don't really feel bad at all despite leaving them without an opener for the store tomorrow and Wednesday. When the owner griped to me that I was going to negatively impact their operations, I told them I'd work Tuesday and Wednesday, but they got back to me.

Meanwhile, my feet are killing me and I'm so exhausted from serving 100+ over the course of my shift that I've been wanting to go to bed for last two hours, but I couldn't because I'm sleeping on the couch and the people I'm staying with wanted to watch television on the couch.

More
8 years 7 months ago #202236 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide

Jamie Stick wrote: Meanwhile, my feet are killing me and I'm so exhausted from serving 100+ over the course of my shift that I've been wanting to go to bed for last two hours, but I couldn't because I'm sleeping on the couch and the people I'm staying with wanted to watch television on the couch.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves about staying with people.

More
8 years 7 months ago #202279 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Re:Rants far and wide
Update: I had to f***ing ask. Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #202373 by
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*starts rousing chorus of "Why Can't We Be Friends"*

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi