Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #192580 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
"Step up or shut up!" For the love of........

Seriously. The lesson says "General Introduction" what the frell do you think that means? Let me enlighten you....It means the BASICS and most wide spreading of information. Not the entire book of Canada and american laws. So please...don't complain about things that are already placed in the article as if they are not there (did you even read it? Or just skimmed....) ....then refuse to help because "It will take too long" Yes. I did ask for the advice and opinion of others that are certified, yes, I know your super awesome with your own credentials. No. I will not remove information just because you asked with no good reason for it's removal. You all asked for more First Aid lessons, so there you go. Don't like it? Let me return to Herbology which is a topic I love more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #193537 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Congratulations! You have succeeded where many have failed in making me so angry I am literally shaking with it.
How dare you be so cruel, and if any of my cats turn up dead I know on whose doorstep to leave their bodies!
You who told me there is 'nothing you could do about them' but you've already done something so bloody cruel! You didn't want to admit it so you lied to me. I hope you feel good about yourself!

You better hope I don't see you for the rest of the weekend, cos if I do you are getting this rant directly to yourself with additional swear words!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
8 years 10 months ago #193905 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Rants far and wide
if asshats could fly, this place would be an airport.

(where im living)

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

More
8 years 10 months ago #193910 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Rants far and wide

Proteus wrote: if asshats could fly, this place would be an airport.

(where im living)

"asshats" ... ? :huh:

Don't we call those "trousers" ? :unsure:

:laugh:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195036 by
Just lost my Kitsu Tails account on Facebook because I wasn't using my real life name. :dry: Pictures, Video's, History...I've had so much history on that account....Lost all my information on Just Jedi Groups. Everything I did on Kitsu Tails.....Gone. Just.....*Sigh*...... The loss is.....painful. :( Conquer Materialism....a old lesson re-learned......

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195041 by

Kitsu Tails wrote: Just lost my Kitsu Tails account on Facebook because I wasn't using my real life name. :dry: Pictures, Video's, History...I've had so much history on that account....Lost all my information on Just Jedi Groups. Everything I did on Kitsu Tails.....Gone. Just.....*Sigh*...... The loss is.....painful. :( Conquer Materialism....a old lesson re-learned......

Jinkies, I had a friend who didn't use their real name, they simply changed her name on the account. You might try petitioning them with your grievance.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 10 months ago #195043 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Rants far and wide

Just lost my Kitsu Tails account on Facebook because I wasn't using my real life name.

Kitsu is not your real name?!???!!!???

:P

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195051 by

Jestor wrote:

Just lost my Kitsu Tails account on Facebook because I wasn't using my real life name.

Kitsu is not your real name?!???!!!???

:P

I know right!?!? The only time I use my legal name is when I sign legal documents. Otherwise...everyone...EVERYONE....calls me Kit.

More
8 years 10 months ago #195052 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:Rants far and wide
The powers that be are making it impossible for me too do what I want to do. ...but it had inspired me to finish and very further degrees

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195787 by
Gorram *#*@*#*!*!*#* DOGS!!! Smelly, Nasty Creatures!! GAH! Woke up this morning only to step into a huge pile of *#*@*! and treck it all across the floor!! Thank the god's i have hardwood floors! There is not enough Caffeine in this house to deal with....well....*#*@*!

*BreathesINBreathesOut*

Grrrr!!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi