Possible world wide revolution?

More
29 Sep 2018 00:47 - 29 Sep 2018 00:54 #327046 by Avalon
I saw lots of stuff sitting at a computer desk while in Georgia (the state, not the country) and I can't talk about it. Oh and that building I was in was heavily guarded.

But not an ounce of it was the government hiding something nefarious. Not everything (if anything...) that's classified is the government trying to hide some big conspiracy...

(Although I do realize I'm trying to bring logic to a conversation otherwise built on kookiness... So nevermind me ...)

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 29 Sep 2018 00:54 by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2018 01:49 #327047 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: I understand some are just being sarcastic. And that's ok because honestly I don't expect everyone to believe this and I know a lot of theories are what they are which is theories and the only way to know for certain is to find out yourself.

I always find it strange that the military personnel who find stuff in Antarctica always find rather big stuff which they can't talk about because it's classified. That and it's heavily guarded and if one puts two and two together, it makes you think it isn't just a piece of land with ice on it.


Now wait a minute here. Who are you saying is being sarcastic? I'm dead serious that the earth is flat and the govt is covering it up. And I can tell you that I have an incredible wealth of information and proof to prove it. I can also prove that the earth is only 6000 years old and the scientists are in a global conpiracy to deny that.

Do you expect us to accept your theory of a global shadow govt that is trying to take over the world even though you provide no proof while you reject my theory of a govt suppressing the truth of a flat young earth that I have ample evidence for?

That seems highly inconsistent... and dare I say, even insane on your part.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Rex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2018 02:17 #327048 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: I understand some are just being sarcastic. And that's ok because honestly I don't expect everyone to believe this and I know a lot of theories are what they are which is theories and the only way to know for certain is to find out yourself.

I always find it strange that the military personnel who find stuff in Antarctica always find rather big stuff which they can't talk about because it's classified. That and it's heavily guarded and if one puts two and two together, it makes you think it isn't just a piece of land with ice on it.


Now wait a minute here. Who are you saying is being sarcastic? I'm dead serious that the earth is flat and the govt is covering it up. And I can tell you that I have an incredible wealth of information and proof to prove it. I can also prove that the earth is only 6000 years old and the scientists are in a global conpiracy to deny that.

Do you expect us to accept your theory of a global shadow govt that is trying to take over the world even though you provide no proof while you reject my theory of a govt suppressing the truth of a flat young earth that I have ample evidence for?

That seems highly inconsistent... and dare I say, even insane on your part.




I would love to hear it
I can take a flight from the US to London then from London to Tokyo from Tokyo to Hawaii and Hawaii back to the US. How does that fit a flat theory? Honest question or maybe I’m derailing - if so feel free to let me know and we can move it over or some where else. Ide love to search your theory as well. Truthfully -

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2018 13:09 - 29 Sep 2018 13:14 #327057 by Yabuturtle
Thing is, I never really was convinced of the flat earth theory. Maybe there is truth, maybe there isn't.

But I always find it strange that if you believe the government is hiding stuff, which they are, you must believe the earth is flat and you must believe dinosaurs were put here to trick humanity.
Last edit: 29 Sep 2018 13:14 by Yabuturtle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2018 13:10 - 29 Sep 2018 13:42 #327058 by Yabuturtle

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: I understand some are just being sarcastic. And that's ok because honestly I don't expect everyone to believe this and I know a lot of theories are what they are which is theories and the only way to know for certain is to find out yourself.

I always find it strange that the military personnel who find stuff in Antarctica always find rather big stuff which they can't talk about because it's classified. That and it's heavily guarded and if one puts two and two together, it makes you think it isn't just a piece of land with ice on it.


Now wait a minute here. Who are you saying is being sarcastic? I'm dead serious that the earth is flat and the govt is covering it up. And I can tell you that I have an incredible wealth of information and proof to prove it. I can also prove that the earth is only 6000 years old and the scientists are in a global conpiracy to deny that.

Do you expect us to accept your theory of a global shadow govt that is trying to take over the world even though you provide no proof while you reject my theory of a govt suppressing the truth of a flat young earth that I have ample evidence for?

That seems highly inconsistent... and dare I say, even insane on your part.


I'm not really sure why you are on here if all you intend is to be rude because they say something that goes against your way of thinking

I know it sounds strange but I'm not oblivious when you are being sarcastic. But then you are known for doing that on other people's threads and decide to go for my threads even though you know it's not something you agree with. I'd say that's pretty insane.

If I go to your threads, act sarcastic or just act flat out rude saying "Nuh uh, what you're saying isn't true because I say so." I'd look like a jerk too wouldn't I?

There actually is a lot of evidence. All of which of people who have worked in the private sector. Entire videos and books too. Some of which are probably fake. Some aren't. What you are wanting it proof which is not the same thing as evidence. I don't know why people get this confused. You're either not concerned enough to look it up yourself, which you should as I have or don't have the time. I can provide lots of evidence and guess what. You'll still say the same thing. Because it isn't proof unless your government, which of course has never lied to you, flat out says "Yes we are trying to take over everything"

Well actually no, lots of big wigs and bankers have actually said that. i.e. rothschilds, rockefellers ect. But I guess that doesn't count.

I was never into the flat earther stuff. Who knows. There's some good arguments for it, but I just don't know. I do governments are hiding stuff. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they hid that too. Never flat out rejected it though.

But I have known people who has worked in higher ups and many of which say something big is going on. Not sure why the idea of world domination is impossible when pretty much every empire has attempted to take over before. Except this time, it's much easier to do it through the shadows. It's kind of common sense. You'd do it wouldn't you? If you knew force wasn't going to work, of course you're going to soften up people's brains with modified food, water media ect.

I know I have had some experiences many of which people will say it's not true but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. If I told you I was abducted by aliens in the past and knew what was going on and don't have video proof, does that mean it didn't happen? No that'd be pretty absurd

I thought I made it pretty clear I don't accept every theory. That's why I am wanting to find out myself. I already know what's going on. At least enough to know most of the world's governments are corrupt, in cahoots and are hiding many things. Technological, spiritual information ect. Especially technological. Whatever you have, the government has a better version of it.

You saying it's not real isn't really going to change my mind. If I was with aliens and you tell me aliens don't exist or aren't on our planet, am I really going to take your word for it when I have already experienced it? That'd be pretty dumb if you ask me.

You can go and be as sarcastic as you want, dismiss anything, ect. (And I don't know why no one has noticed your behavior btw) I'll still do my part and do what I can to find out stuff. I know you do this on pretty much every thread I make with no change. Pretty disappointing though.
Last edit: 29 Sep 2018 13:42 by Yabuturtle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2018 20:02 #327069 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Well I dont believe the use of sarcasm violates the terms of use here. It's used as a means to expose the fallacy of the issue in this case.

That fallacy being the cherry picking of particular facts and manipulating them in such a way as to build a strawman argument to stand up and use to justify your claims.

I have done the exact same thing here using other popular strawman arguments by other conspiracy theorists. And yet you seem to see right through them while continuing to defend your own. Why is that?

And yes if you claimed aliens landed on this planet and abducted you but the only evidence you could provide was personal experience I would reject that out of hand just as readily. In this case it is not my responsibility to prove they did not abduct you. So I have nothing to prove because I'm not claiming they didnt, only you are claiming they did, so the burden of proof is on you. You have failed that burden.

The burden of proof is on you as well to prove this extraordinary claim of a shadow govt taking over the world. And that proof must be as extraordinary as the claim. You have failed not only to prove your claim but by continuing to use strawman arguments based in cherry picked evidence you have only demonstrated your woeful lack of understanding of the complexity of world govts, the intricacies of national economies and the natural states of checks and balances they possess both internally and externally.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2018 03:10 #327090 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Possible world wide revolution?
The sort of claims made necessarily must be the only conclusions that can be drawn from the facts if they are in opposition to the existing paradigm/Occam's razor etc. Saying "big money said they want power" neither invalidates the status quo nor presents a new paradigm.

For Antarctica, people don't go down there for fun because it's cost prohibitive and well... Cold.

Also claiming government are corrupt and i"n cahoots" without specifying to what end or by what means is immaterial. An interesting counter-example to illustrate this point is how we estimate deaths in denied genocides e.g. holodomor or Armenian genocide. In both we have evidence of collusion, means by which the genocides were carried out, and rationale behind them.

Also, you could totally fly all over the world regardless of whether or not it was flat.

IP Team Lead
TM: Carlos Martinez
My Mediocre IP Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2018 03:26 #327091 by Uzima Moto
I believe "The Force" wants to throw off the powers that suppress and manipulate Life..

.. all I ever seen, in my ten years of study, is people chasing ghosts. It's these people, or those. This group or that. We'll never get the the bottom of the rabbit hole because it's a prairie dog tunnel system. You'll be chasing phantoms til your brain tires and your eyes go bad..

Take my word for it. The world and human civilization is way older than these western elites and their old age paganism.. and by extension old and abiding powers who have enjoyed nearly 5000 years if continuity.. and their "mastery" is known, but their power rumored, among OUR Elite Class..

We're talking "slip between worlds", "prolong/manipulate reincarnation", "higher plane awareness", "possession of subtle bodies", so on and so forth.. We would spend several lifetimes trying to weed out all corruption as it is said to be embedded even in these Himalayan Orders..

..and as it stands, I don't believe we have that kind of time. Things are moving fast and we must move with it.. and against such old, seemingly unstoppable, darkness there is still hope. Because what power do they have other than the systems WE support? If they're not students and adapts of those "supernatural" arts..

The answer would be none at all..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2018 03:57 #327093 by Uzima Moto
The very systems of power are what people fail to understand as their true target..

You can say "The government did 9/11" but that's really an overstatement. All it takes are key people in perfect position. Part of what caused those events in particular were the live and simulated war games going on that day that confused our air response.. the proof for this, as it turns out, wasn't hard to find..

However, the control of such an imperialistic apparatus breeds these sort of consequences..

Take Citizens United in the U.S.. Folks are upset that corporations are treated as if they're human person by the law. Unaware that that has BEEN the case since the end of the Civil War. Corporate Personhood derives its protection from the 14th amendment, according to the courts.. and even a participant on the amendment committee.. and even if you didn't believe him or his conspiracy. The 14th amendment has been used to protect corporations at least 3x more than minorities..

Systems.. it's systems that dictate that government is sovereign over people.. it's systems that create public fiat, privately controlled, currency that can manipulate price and employment.. it's systems that trap people in a never ending cycle of bills, never trying to allow self-sufficiency, while using tax dollars to fund all manners of misguided domestic and foreign adventurism.. it's systems that allow treasonous actions to be veiled behind color of law..

What people need is an alternative, something that will decentralize the power concentrated at the center. Something that truly allows them to be free and encourages them to be moral..

The Spirit of Life needs little from us but to encourage its growth and development and protect its freedom and sanctity.. imho

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2018 04:17 #327096 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Possible world wide revolution?
What are your thoughts on nimrod socialism?

IP Team Lead
TM: Carlos Martinez
My Mediocre IP Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyrin Wyldstar, Heavenly Warrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.