Possible world wide revolution?

More
08 Oct 2018 01:09 #327522 by Uzima Moto
No worries lol I do the same sometimes

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2018 19:53 #327576 by Heavenly Warrior

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: 12th planet beyond the kyper belt is the missing planet of the zodiac where the Norse gods originated from. They are the ancient aliens in true control of this solar system.


Are you Sirius? Everyone knows they originated from Orion's Belt. The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything! ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oort_cloud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2018 22:24 - 08 Oct 2018 22:24 #327583 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: 12th planet beyond the kyper belt is the missing planet of the zodiac where the Norse gods originated from. They are the ancient aliens in true control of this solar system.


Are you Sirius? Everyone knows they originated from Orion's Belt. The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything! ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oort_cloud



Oh sure if your talking ancient history. But for the last 10 millennia they have been on planet P! An ugly planet! A bug planet! After their own homeworld was destroyed when their sun supernovaed and mr Atoz sent everyone back into the past!!

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 08 Oct 2018 22:24 by Kyrin Wyldstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2018 04:31 #327593 by Gisteron

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything!

Everything except all of the light from beyond it that passes right through it almost entirely unhinered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2018 00:59 #327634 by Heavenly Warrior

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything!

Everything except all of the light from beyond it that passes right through it almost entirely unhinered.


Good point! If the Ananaki survived outside the circumstellar habitable zone, then there might be a Nemesis or Death Star in the Oort cloud. If the Death Star is not undetectable because it is being clouded by the Oort cloud, then perhaps is undetectable because it is inside a Dyson sphere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2018 22:40 #327737 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything!

Everything except all of the light from beyond it that passes right through it almost entirely unhinered.


Good point! If the Ananaki survived outside the circumstellar habitable zone, then there might be a Nemesis or Death Star in the Oort cloud. If the Death Star is not undetectable because it is being clouded by the Oort cloud, then perhaps is undetectable because it is inside a Dyson sphere.



The proverbial mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a cylon ravashal pulsar!

Mixing modalities, yes I excel at that mr Decker, all those memories lost, like tears in rain... time to die...

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Rex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2018 06:51 #327751 by Gisteron

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything!

Everything except all of the light from beyond it that passes right through it almost entirely unhinered.


Good point! If the Ananaki survived outside the circumstellar habitable zone, then there might be a Nemesis or Death Star in the Oort cloud. If the Death Star is not undetectable because it is being clouded by the Oort cloud, then perhaps is undetectable because it is inside a Dyson sphere.

Nonsense. If a giant space station were unbeknownst to us in or outside the Oort Cloud, the only reason we wouldn't detect it is if it were too small or its signals too weak. The cloud clouds almost nothing whatsoever. You have no idea what you are talking about and it shows with literally every word you spew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2018 02:40 #327880 by Heavenly Warrior

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything!

Everything except all of the light from beyond it that passes right through it almost entirely unhinered.


Good point! If the Ananaki survived outside the circumstellar habitable zone, then there might be a Nemesis or Death Star in the Oort cloud. If the Death Star is not undetectable because it is being clouded by the Oort cloud, then perhaps is undetectable because it is inside a Dyson sphere.

Nonsense. If a giant space station were unbeknownst to us in or outside the Oort Cloud, the only reason we wouldn't detect it is if it were too small or its signals too weak. The cloud clouds almost nothing whatsoever. You have no idea what you are talking about and it shows with literally every word you spew.


Nemesis is too big to be a space station. It might be a red dwarf. Have you read "Nemesis: The Death Star" by Dr. Richard Muller? How many planets do you think there are?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2018 04:34 #327882 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Possible world wide revolution?
I haven't, do explain
Also would humanity be a type I civilization or an unknowing type III in this case? Hmmmm

IP Team Lead
TM: Carlos Martinez
My Mediocre IP Journal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2018 09:23 - 13 Oct 2018 09:32 #327889 by Gisteron

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote:

Gisteron wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Dark Side of the Oort cloud clouds everything!

Everything except all of the light from beyond it that passes right through it almost entirely unhinered.


Good point! If the Ananaki survived outside the circumstellar habitable zone, then there might be a Nemesis or Death Star in the Oort cloud. If the Death Star is not undetectable because it is being clouded by the Oort cloud, then perhaps is undetectable because it is inside a Dyson sphere.

Nonsense. If a giant space station were unbeknownst to us in or outside the Oort Cloud, the only reason we wouldn't detect it is if it were too small or its signals too weak. The cloud clouds almost nothing whatsoever. You have no idea what you are talking about and it shows with literally every word you spew.


Nemesis is too big to be a space station. It might be a red dwarf. Have you read "Nemesis: The Death Star" by Dr. Richard Muller? How many planets do you think there are?

Okay, so let me get this straight. You are claiming some utter nonsense about the Oort Cloud obscuring an otherwise important large object, and to my response about the Oort Cloud not being able to do anything of the sort and undetectability being at best a matter of size and radiation output, you say that the object might be even bigger and emitting even more? Not a mystery whether you know anything of what you speak of, but do you even understand what you are saying?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edit: 13 Oct 2018 09:32 by Gisteron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.