Possible world wide revolution?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328375 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?
I think it's probably best to accept that lots of forces on this earth go un-noticed and because the fact that it's not there in front of you, it does not mean it isn't there or does not exist.

How many illegal criminal activities where there in the government? Especially CIA, one of which they smuggled in drugs in bodies of people but they don't mention that

I wonder if anyone knows about Agent Orange from Monsanto which is currently defunct although now owned by Bayer

I know many of the ones that deny it are usually the ones who are find with mindless media, eat processed food, drink good ol' poisoned water, i.e. fluoride in the water which is a poison even in small doses. All of this combined and more does have an affect on a person's mind and how easily they are influenced.

There are many weak minded people. A reference made even in star wars.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #328376 by Gisteron

Yabuturtle wrote: I know many of the ones that deny it are usually the ones who are find [sic] with mindless media,...

Skeptics - known for being unskeptical.

... eat processed food,...

As opposed to what, hunting and gathering on their own and then eating the produce raw and untreated?

... drink good ol' poisoned water, i.e. fluoride in the water which is a poison even in small doses.

Which you'd know nothing about were it not for food and water processing. It's also in most table salts. And in body hygiene products...

All of this combined and more does have an affect [sic] on a person's mind and how easily they are influenced.

There are many weak minded people. A reference made even in star wars.

:side:

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328378 by

Yabuturtle wrote: There are many weak minded people. A reference made even in star wars.

And there it is right there. Yabu implies most of us are sheep but he has a stronger mind than most and knows something special about the world we do not. Conspiracy theorists like this find themselves alone with their own view that has no correspondence to objective reality so they come to places like this in search of others like themselves that think the same way. And when they find those others it gives them the false sense that they are actually on to something. That they have some deep insight into the world that no one else has. This is delusional thinking. These people create a world devoid of curriculum that could otherwise tell them their ideas are full of horse hockey.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328381 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Arisaig wrote: How did we get from possible revolution to ice clouds being Dyson spheres?

Because the faith and confirmation bias used here to form these grand conspiracies are not paths to truth and so any conclusion can be arrived at. Someone can say the Oort cloud is a dyson sphere just as easily as one can say that the illuminati are real and both will be just as viable using these techniques.

The flaw with that is that the order of Illuminati is documented and historical. The aims of the order exposed and known to have influence within the Masonic Lodges..

You couldn't do the same with an oort cloud. People aren't speaking of these things of their own mind, mostly. There's real evil out there, "Deep and abiding evil". There are people who participate in what could be termed "dark side rituals". There are real cults who's practitioners seek power and control above all else and will do whatever necessary to achieve those goals.

To remain willfully ignorant of the obvious and documented conspiracy of power being played out is illogical to say the least..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328384 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: There are many weak minded people. A reference made even in star wars.

And there it is right there. Yabu implies most of us are sheep but he has a stronger mind than most and knows something special about the world we do not. Conspiracy theorists like this find themselves alone with their own view that has no correspondence to objective reality so they come to places like this in search of others like themselves that think the same way. And when they find those others it gives them the false sense that they are actually on to something. That they have some deep insight into the world that no one else has. This is delusional thinking. These people create a world devoid of curriculum that could otherwise tell them they are full of horse hockey.

To be truly objective would be to investigate the claims and the debunkers. Come to your own conclusion. Not dismiss the claims outright. The more absurd the claim the more it should be put to the test.. To just label it and throw it to the side without much more than a glance is just intellectually lazy..

For one, it's been known for millennia that majority of humanity lives in more of a hylic state. Animal or child-like, with a good degree of ignorance to the truths of the world and their own nature. As they grow, they become mental/psychic. Until eventually they reach a more pneumatic state. Understanding the deeper principles of Creation. None of this determining the actual nature of the being in question. Light or Dark.. This idea is where that reference comes from.. the natural growth of the soul..

In keeping with this idea. When in less developed phases. A being is more susceptible to influence and control in its search for direction. Much like a child. Left to their own devices, they would develop slowly but naturally. However, there are always souls that develop with the tendency towards controlling others as a way to recreate in their own image. The more self-focused, the more "outer"-disconnect occurs. The more disconnect, the less one hears the "conviction of the spirit" for their advancements to their goals..

There are hungry people in this world that will think nothing of devouring us to achieve maximum advantage. At a point they stop being like us and are more like beasts. Devouring sheep and wolf alike, until all that remains is their power.. I'll pull a famous line from "Scarface"... "Don't be naive, Kate."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #328385 by

Uzima Moto wrote: The flaw with that is that the order of Illuminati is documented and historical. The aims of the order exposed and known to have influence within the Masonic Lodges..

You couldn't do the same with an oort cloud. People aren't speaking of these things of their own mind, mostly. There's real evil out there, "Deep and abiding evil". There are people who participate in what could be termed "dark side rituals". There are real cults who's practitioners seek power and control above all else and will do whatever necessary to achieve those goals.

To remain willfully ignorant of the obvious and documented conspiracy of power being played out is illogical to say the least..

That all sounds pretty good right? Except NONE of it is true. Yes there was a real Illuminati but guess what, they had no designs on world power. What they did do was setup up an enlightened society that opposed superstition, obscurantism and religious influence over public life. What happened to them? They were systematically dismantled by the catholic church who got the govt to declare their activities illegal. After that the church vilified them by deeming them a secret occult underground bent on the enslavement of people. That is the true story of the Illuminati. You actually want to find a true society that wants to rule the world, you only have to look as far as the catholic church.

As for your claim of dark side rituals? What exactly is a dark side ritual? Where exactly is this "evil out there" you are claiming exists? You are engaging in nothing more than fear mongering just as the catholic church does with all their false claims of demons and the threat of hell if you don't do as they command. Sorry but I will reject those things out of hand. And if you want to call me an Illuminati or a Sith because of that feel free. I welcome any title meant to throw off the chains of control through unsubstantiated fear.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328387 by
It was also sought by its members to create a caste society based on Masonic structure. Which in modern times is rule by intelligence. Replacing one hierarchy with another. Whether or not HE personally wanted global power is up for debate. What's not is that he set the precedent of the technocratic world order..

Which also means rule of the occult, withholders of knowledge..

If you want to keep the wool over your eyes that's your choice. You're being skeptical to the point of bias towards your own opinion. There's enough historical documentation of conspiracies of power alone to justify the assumption that they still happen. Globalism must include them. There's evidence to suggest it was even started by the power brokers.. all most politicians do is play their role.. Especially people like Bush, Clinton, and Obama.. some being consciously aware of what "utopia" they're building..

Don't ignore, 1984!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328388 by
Last time I checked. Cremation of our care for Life is a very dark thing to do.. like cutting your heartstrings.. what dark and evil effect could that have on the individual..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328395 by

Uzima Moto wrote: .. Especially people like Bush, Clinton, and Obama.. some being consciously aware of what "utopia" they're building..

Don't ignore, 1984!

Do you have any actually evidence to back any of that up or are you just going to keep on asserting things over and over and then quoting works of fiction as support for your bias?

Uzima Moto wrote: Cremation of our care for Life is a very dark thing to do

I can even begin to try and come to some idea of what you mean by this statement?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328410 by
*actual. There's plenty. They've found enough for 911 alone to request it to be presented to the Grand Jury.. However, I doubt any mainstream presstitute media outlet will report on it..

I'm astonished at how in all your "research" you haven't come across ANY conspiracies? I mean, even the official narrative of 911 can be called a conspiracy theory..

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi