Jedi Sentinel Findings

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11950 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Well before that they were i a great battle.Lord Hoth was the one to lower the Sith numbers so Bane got all the leftovers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11951 by
that all im saying for today when Kieran is done with the first book ill clear everything up.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11954 by
I say, we can't disprove anything when it comes to the galaxy around us. Because our solar system is so young, thats not to say that remains a constant throughout the rest of the galaxy. I beleive we are still relatively primitive considering we can not travel to the next planet much less intergalactic space travel. I guess what I'm saying is, since we can't do it doesn't mean that others have not achieved that. Look at how long it took for us to get this far, from \"uncivilized\" society to present. It took us something like 25,000 years or more.
Any out lying galaxies might have a head start on us.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11955 by
I picked up a copy of \" Star Wars Essential guide to Jedi vs Sith\". It has ka-bootals of information. It contains alot of information that we can assimulate or use in our teachings. MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11956 by
Where do you find this guide?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11958 by
try in Barnes and Noble or Books a Million. I happen to come across it on a Post Exchange (PX) over here in Korea. Cost wasn't an issue at that point, it was a rare encounter. I think it cost about $25. Its an excellent reference. May the Force be with you in your search. I'm sorry about that, The title is \"the essential guide to the Force\". Thats what caught my eye. Also try: www.delreybooks.com or www.readstarwars.com.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11967 by
Thanks for these. I found www.readstarwars.com to be a better source. I will be reading these ASAP.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #12111 by
A real life example of the force.

Bioelectromagnetism refers to the electrical, magnetic or electromagnetic fields produced by living cells, tissues or organisms. Examples include the cell potential of cell membranes and the electric currents that flow in nerves and muscles, as a result of action potentials.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #13216 by
Millennium Falcon

The story behind this ship is as impressive as the 6 movies.Believe it or not but the first time you ever see this ship is in episode 3 as Anakin Obi-Wan and Chancellor Palpatine first arrive on Coruscant.

Im sleepy now but ill be giving a 3 part review on its history.So keep on eye out for that ship we all wish we had.Or is it the Black Pearl? o.O
Im not so sure any more.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 1 month ago #13217 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Interesting fact Br. Daniel, I didn`t realise that. I`ll have to look at that.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi