Jedi Sentinel Findings

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11731 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
I've watched this thread with great interest. When i first arrived here i was asked what type of jedi i was. I answered Consular, then it was clarified that the question was light or dark.

of course i'm light (a rainbow of sarcasim shoots out my butt when i stand), but the way it was explained was we didn't use those definitions much because we are a group not groups, and so as to maintain some difference from the films. i honestly can't recall who said it off the top of my head, but i do recall the conversation.

has this changed? or are we adopting the classes?

i do think however they should be careful with whatever we do. this could be a dark place or a light depending on how we handle it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11734 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
I don't think anything has changed Br. Steve. We are still really one big happy group...this is just a discussion. Hey...But I've been wrong before! ;)

Yeah...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken. :P

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11739 by
No we are just one big group.Having classes also does'nt mean that we are in other groups.Even in the movies all the different
classes believed in the same thing they just defended what they believed in differently.
I don't thing we will adopting the classes any time soon if ever but if you'd like people to know how you wish to help the temple (hands on,through conversation, research) than go for it.

Im hoping that with more students the need for Classes along with the ranks we now have will be used ^.^

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 months ago #11740 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Daniel Luckie wrote:

No we are just one big group.Having classes also does'nt mean that we are in other groups.Even in the movies all the different
classes believed in the same thing they just defended what they believed in differently.
I don't thing we will adopting the classes any time soon if ever but if you'd like people to know how you wish to help the temple (hands on,through conversation, research) than go for it.

Im hoping that with more students the need for Classes along with the ranks we now have will be used ^.^

Very true Br.Daniel!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11741 by
The concept of classes is not that everyone is seperated from everyone else. All the concept of class is is that people do different things and do them a slightly different way. We are all Jedi and we allow follow a code, ideals etc..., but if a few people are Jedi but do something a differnet way that would make them a class. All Jedi do different parts of the same thing. We shall always be unified by that no matter how many different classes are created.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11743 by
like i said its all up to you.But just like the Force was already around before us the classes were already around before us.AH!
thats what ill do i get all the classes there are and post them.There are still 2 i
didnt mention and one of them is kinda sad.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11746 by
the core classes are on the first page of this thread ill just post the ones i havent talked about.

JEDI CLASSES PART 2

JEDI SHADOW
A Jedi Shadow was a Jedi investigator whose duty was to seek out and destroy any sign of the dark side of the Force. If Jedi Guardians were the protectors of the Order, the Shadows were the secret police.

JEDI INVESTIGATOR(this ones long)
Jedi investigators were specially appointed by the Jedi Council. Their primary objectives were to uncover hidden and obscure threats to the galaxy, such as powerful criminal syndicates, corruption and conspiracy.Jedi investigators were charged with rooting out the threats via their detective skills and reporting their findings to the Jedi Council, who would then decide what action to take. Jedi investigators usually operated in secrecy, the Council members being the only ones who knew about their missions. Because their missions were so sensitive, it would sometimes appear to other Jedi that a Jedi investigator had left the Jedi Order.

JEDI CORPS(sad one)
The Jedi Service Corps were a place for Jedi students who were never selected by a Master to become a Padawan. The power to send a student away was held solely by the Reassignment Council. The corps had bases in the Jedi Temple, they were not exclusively run by the Jedi; organization commanders worked closely with knights and Jedi Masters alike. Depending on where the student's talents lay, they could be assigned to the Agricultural Corps, the Medical Corps, the Educational Corps, or the Exploration Corps.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11747 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
I like this. It's fun and may very well give us ideas. Just as with physicians, Jedi will have specialties and particular aptitudes. While we are equal under the law it's absurd to think we are equal in talents and abilities.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Llama Su

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11756 by
HUH!?
i didnt think any one would like this.Still if none of you mind than i guess it would be fun to have classes if you so chose.That would make it easier for new members to find the right masters holding the right knowledge.

So what do you say adopt or wait?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11854 by
Did you know that starting form the big bang there was 7,500,000,000 years between the time of the big bang and the death star being destroyed. o.O

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi