Jedi Sentinel Findings

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11477 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Very cool, where did you find this? I might go there and read some more if more is available.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11489 by
there is allot more but little that we can apply to our order.

I wouldnt mind Training another Jedi Sentinel if some one woulnt mind all the studying involved.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11492 by
I'm wondering what I would be classed as. I mean I guess I would be a Shadow Jedi, because I would do what is considered Dark Side things. But I was wondering I mean I would be a Guardian, but due too several medical conditions i am prevented from that. But I wouldn't be a Consular, because I enjoy being out there and working too overcome things either by diplomacy or force. But I enjoy studying, and learning new things. Would I be classed as a Shadow Jedi Sentinel?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11493 by
youd be classed as what ever your good at.Its slightly a path the you pick but alsow a were your talents lye.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11516 by
I am willing to under go the training, but is it possible if I have not yet been excepted by a Master. I can best associate myself as a Sentinel. I don't want to seem impatient in anyway. I trust that the Force will grant me a Master when its my time.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11521 by
I have heard of being able to take on more than one apprentice but i dont think I'm capable yet.After you find a master and become a Knight ill contact you or if you can get the blessing of one of the Higher ranked masters here i guess i could pre-train you. You wont be my apprentice but youll have an advantage over other Knight Initiates

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11540 by
MORE JEDI FINDINGS

I was wondering why every one liked the jedi Shadow so much and now i see why.The Sentinel isnt much different

A Jedi Shadow was a Jedi investigator whose duty was to seek out and destroy any sign of the dark side of the Force. If Jedi Guardians were the protectors of the Order, the Shadows were the secret police.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11604 by
After talking thinking about things too myself I am now sure that I am a Shadow Jedi Sentinel. For me this makes perfect sense. Shadow Jedi are not fully bound by one usage of the Force. They can solve problems using the light and dark side (to a certain extent). But as a Shadow Jedi Sentinel I am capable of solving situations using light and dark side techniques, as well as do all other types of Jedi business. I am pretty much completely unhindered in what I am able too do.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11609 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
ah HA!! thats exactly what is ment to be a shadow...It allows me to Play by my own rules...that I choose to stay a little lighter in my methods is a choice made entirely by me, but I can alter that in an istant if need be, no guilty conscience, no inner debate...just do what needs to be done, and move on.

And all this is not obvious in the surface...No one would know unless I decide to make it known...in all ways I am identical to any other Jedi...I can be in the forefront leading the charge, or remain stealthly in the shadows. What could be better? B)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11729 by
How interesting.
Well then Shadow Sentinel I look foreword to the knowledge thats you'll bring to our temple.
I too will look for some more information
that will help our temple.
Fell free to post it here.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi