Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
???????? Interesting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11856 by
Well.... that would make sense seeing as how the Universe is roughly 14 billion years old, so when George said long long ago he wasn't kidding.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11857 by
and its far far away...^.-

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11858 by
lol, ahh, movie trivia meets cosmological fact, isn't it a great thing?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11859 by
its crazy how the merge it so well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11866 by
wow see go away for a day and i'm way behind...
yes I would hope classes would still allow us to be a big happy family.

perhaps becuase i work in an atmosphere much like high school (it's bizzare) where there are the \"groups\" i worry.

wasn't Obi-wan supposed to have gone to the corps class but was saved as it were by Qui-gon?
somthing like that i recall from some book or another. but i could well be making it up...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11877 by
nope your 100%right Qui gon was obis last hope but Qui gon was still upset over loosing one of his students to the dark side.But he got over it

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11881 by
I was thinking about what Br.Daniel was saying about the destruction of the death star being 7 500 000 000 years after the Big Bang. And well I am not sure that is accurate. I am no Master Physicist, but at least for the very first 500 million years the universe would still be expanding and cooling down at a fast rate, so nothing could exist. Then there is the massive amount of time for the hydrogen atoms ('cosmic dust') to form nebulae and then those nebulae to collapse and form galaxies and superclusters. Then you have to take into the account all of the time taken for that star to collapse and form another star (this is required so that after each star more heavier elements are formed by fusion each time), this takes around, well our sun is 5 billion years old and still in it's prime life, so a long time. Then proteins must form randomly in a system capable of supporting life, then those proteins must join for bacteria and then those bacteria must evolve and form complex life forms and then those complex life forms must take several tens of thousands years to get to the state of the destruction of the Death Star.

All in all I don't think that time is accurate. (sorry if I went on, just making a point)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11902 by
You may be right but you done think that 7 billion years is enough time? Id say about 3to5 billion years is enough time for planets to start forming in what ever order and then you still have 2 billion years left. even one billion years is enough time from the time planets form to the time the death start is blow up.A billion years isn't that much time in space but just one is enough for allot of life to form.So say that the galaxy tuck 6 billion one should be enough for thing to start forming...oh and one more thing this is from the extended galaxy of star wars not my own knowledge.And star wars as we know it is just a made up idea so more than likely I am wrong.Its just for fun Akkarin that all. o.O

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11906 by
I know, I have a tendancy to go on, sorry. I guess it is possible (just a low probability), but I am aware that it is completely invented and science fiction.

Who cares about accuracy if it's enjoyable I guess.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi