Jedi Sentinel Findings

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11912 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Well, if it fits it fits and it is possible if the galaxy that star wars is from is one of the oldest galaxies. Our sun might be young but that proves that there are older suns.

The only problem that i see with viewing the star wars threw eyes of the real world is the possiblity to have that much life in such a small area (face it space is huge so a galaxy is a rather small place, a solar system is tiny in comparison, for those who may not now). I mean the chances of life in our solar system is astronomical, the chance of life in our galaxy are decent, and the chances of life in the universe are actually very good. But we just barely found a few worlds that are in the right place to possibly support life. Not to mention that many life supporting stars in one location, that is very highly unlikely, when george lucus made his films he didn't take into account how rare our sun is, not to mention most suns are binary or trinary and the majority are actually huge, not to mention the size of the planets, gravity is a b*tch and the bigger the planet the higher the gravity obviously and there is a better chance that a lot of the lifegiving planets in the start wars mythology would have been planets to big to support life. But i really am rambling now, lol.

Yes, i know it is just a fiction story but a few good points were brought up and i wanted to ellaborate some. So, yeah. :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11917 by
Just think about how fast technology moves today. It is exponential. I think the time frame could come around that time. Good work Daniel!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11929 by
Thanks but like i said its just a movie so more than likely I am wrong.
Ill have more finding in second...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11930 by
Did you know that the planet Hoth was named after a great Jedi Master
Lord Hoth battle against Lord Kaan's Brotherhood of Darkness stopped the stith and ended them for a little over 1000 years.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11934 by
I always wanted to know why in the old days there were allot of sith and now we only see 2 at a time.While doing research for Kieran I found this!

Darth Bane's Rule of Two

To avoid the seemingly inevitable clash between power hungry Sith, Darth Bane hid from the Jedi and invoked the rule, which stated:
There may only be two Sith at a time in the Galaxy—a Master and an apprentice.

Now i know and knowing is half the battle. ^.^

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11937 by
haha, during my vast research into the Star Wars RPG i had already uncovered that but never thought to post it, lol. Perhaps i should rack my brain and see what i can think of before anyone else posts anything, not to mention, no one is continuing the story i started :'( poopy.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11945 by
Huh the rule of two is allot older than i though it seems to be reused through out start wars history leading up to the 6 movies we all know.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11947 by
Makes sense, they had to wait. Any more sith and the Jedi would have noticed them and tried to put a stop to their activities. They bided their time and they did pretty well out of it to.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11948 by
to tell you the truth thats what happend.
Bane killed all the members of the last group of sith the brother hood of darkness.He felt that they were not sith ant turned their back on the old teachings so he killed them and reinstated the rule of two.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11949 by
Well that's one way of keeping it secret, kill everyone apart from you.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi