Scholar

I'm not 100% on this so correct my if I'm wrong

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10795 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Sister Anora, I agree completely with you everything has a reason, but sometimes that reason is not clear to us.
On the Potentium side of things, I completely agree with their philosophy. I believe that there is only the Force, and that it is the actions of the person who controls the Force that defines them as a good or bad person in the eyes of others. The Jedi Masters were not destroying the bad side of the Force, merely stopping those that would abuse the Force from carrying out those actions.
'If there was no evil there could be no good, therefore it must be good to be evil.' Think about that quote, what is really being said is that there is a symbiotic relationship between good and bad (both are different parts of the same thing). The only thing that matters is how those parts are used.
And on a more personal note, I would consider myself to be more of a Jedi Consular, if I had to be classed

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10799 by
I would also add the older class of the Jedi Watchmen. In an online community such as this, with our Jedi far flung across the world, the task of the Jedi Watchmen would be the same as in Star Wars fiction: we would be responsible for upholding the Code in a specific geographical area.
Just a thought.
MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10801 by
Lenny wrote:

I believe the classes are:

Guardian

Sentinel

Consular

Healer

Scholar

I'm not 100% on this so correct my if I'm wrong

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10802 by
sorry about that last post OPSSS!

alsmost Master Lenny its more like

Guardian
Blue Lightsaber

Sentinel
Orange Lightsaber

Consular
Green Lightsaber

Shadow
Unkown.

as for healer and scholar.Well you might be right on the healer. However the scholars were mainly the jedi Counsular and the sentinel

I dont see any use for more than 3 and id just like to clarify they are classes.Classes if what you wish to be.They are not given.The classes have a color Lightsaber that is common for that class but it not a rule.Most of the time the classes or the color of the lightsaber is picked to honor the masters that jedi serve under.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10803 by
what is a sentinel ?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10806 by
Barhis wrote:

what is a sentinel ?

Sentinel:1a person or thing that watches or stands as if watching.
2a soldier stationed as a guard to challenge all comers and prevent a surprise attack

if you read the first part of the forum you'll see what a Jedi Sentinel is.

More
16 years 3 months ago #10809 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
Don't ask where I got this info, I can't remember. I wrote it down in a notebook some time ago and failed to note the reference. Again it doesn't make it correct and we can create classifications and discriptions for our own use just as well any anyone.

Guardians:

Guardians focus n martial training and combat, They usually engage in combat more than any other Jedi class. Like all Jedi, they are keepers of the peace, acting as a kind of special police force for the republic. Notable Guardians include Obi-wan Knobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Mace Windu. (Note: I have seen Windu called a Sentinel as well) Gardians are loosely signified by blue lightsabers.

Consulars:

Consulars possess great knowledge of the force but rarely enter combat. Consulars are the primary scholars and diplomats of the Order, often becoming instructors. The most famous are Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn and Luke Skywalker. Consulars are losely signified by green lightsabers (there has been debate about Skywalkers type. Although he had a blue lightsaber andwas trained by Obi-Wan, who was a Guardian, Luke had further training from Yoda, which is probably what made him a Consular. Furthermore, the blue lightsaber he originally used was his father's, not his).

Sentinels:

Sentinels strike a balance between the first two typs, as they possess admirable combat skills with some extensive knowledge of the force. These are often dispatched to regions across the galaxy to work as ambassadors and investigators ofunusual concentrations of the force. Bastila Shan, Visas Marr, andPlo Koon are examples of this type. Sentinels are loosely signified by yellow or orange lightsabers but is not uncommon to see all the colors as many Jedi drift into this class after serving in another .

Healers:

Healers use the force in conjunction with holistic, medical and psychiatric training to help alleviate illness, pain, and suffering wherever the encounter it. They are sometimes assigned to med-centers, or mobile units on various worlds. Barris Offee is an example of a healer who served during the clone wars.

Scholar/Historian:

This Jedi chronicles the history of the Jedi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Llama Su

More
16 years 3 months ago #10810 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
This is a fun thread, I look forward to discovering how many classes we find, with the many references; films, comics, cartoons, novels we could gather lots of different views.

:cheer:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10811 by
What im trying to do is live up to my class/path.Im working on finding out ever thing i can about the force and the Jedi past.Maybe we can use some of it. Also im going to look into what right we have as far as teaching Martial arts and other skills pre med would be nice maybe some CQC and survival training. Thing like that could bring us some donations.^.^

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi