Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #290067 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
And if you ever wanted a better demonstration of the dangers of termless offices, geez. I assume we're happy to leave this bull parked in our china shop?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #290073 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
Why is it that... when I need sleep, I can't sleep. And when I need to be awake, I always keep falling asleep.

Meanwhile the dog is snoring up a storm. Go figure.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Avalon.

More
6 years 9 months ago #290097 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Was I just being ignored the first time around? It takes someone higher up to be offended before anyone will start listening. Perhaps I should have been offensive the first time.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #290396 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
I somehow can't bring myself to be satisfied with my IP entries, which stresses me out a little, POM is really a challenge for me. But I will push on!

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Yugen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #290678 by
Common Courtesy.

When you say you are going to do something. I expect you to do it. I am a mom of two daughters, and when 90% of there friends comes from your houshold, I doubly expect you to hold to your word. Not for my sake....but for there's.

Now look. I totally get and understand that life comes up. I know that plans change and things happen that can prevent one's word from being followed through on.

But give me the common courtesy of Saying so!!!!

Seriously! In today's world it takes 2 seconds to type "Im so sorry but things came up!! I'll contact you later to make other plans."

Thats it. Just that. That is all it takes.

It is not my job to go hunting you down and nagging every hour to see if you will go back on your word or not. It is not my job to check up on you and make sure you be responsible. And you certainly don't have any right to get pissy when I politely request and remind you to be courteous with such things. Its not fair to me and its not fair to my little girls who has to learn the difference between people who lie and people who lacks common manners.

Trust me. I hate answering my daughters questions when she asks "Why does he lie? He said he was coming and then didnt." breaks my heart to have to teach her these lessons so young in life because you. An Adult. Can't get your S**** together.

More
6 years 9 months ago #291313 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
This place has made me feel like absolute crap a lot of times before, but I don't think I've ever felt as outright unwelcome here as I do right now.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #291351 by
I wish there were more positive news in the media.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #291364 by
I'm tired of being the bad guy when you yourself said I had a "heart of gold". What I ask is simple, easy even. Takes maybe two minutes of your precious time. You could make all the time in the world for him when you were mine, and now that your his you pass me by the wayside... again... and again.... and again. ughhhhhhhh

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #291503 by
There are days where I wish we had wider international representation here, as the overwhelming Americanism of some of the discussion makes it feel like I can't just have a conversation as I would with friends from anywhere else in the world. I wish you guys could see, instead us international members persevere in trying to demonstrate it doesn't have to be how you have been taught to see it. But much as I love you and much as I am surprising myself with my patience... it is wearying.

It's an international Temple. But the reality is its nationality is so ingrained it's not clear to most how these are even international issues. Sigh. As I say... I wish I had way to show you.

Still. Onwards.

More
6 years 9 months ago #291506 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Rants far and wide
Rants are just rats to the nth degree :(

Get it, get, a math joke!! Maybe, I don't do math tho.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi