Reiki, the devils work????

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69040 by
Replied by on topic Re: Reiki, the devils work????
Though the Reiki origins story states in many versions that it is the same "power" as Jesus and Buddha.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #69041 by Rosalyn J
The point is, one must have absolute belief and faith in their SOURCE, whatever it is. An absolute faith means the person believing has no desire to debate others or to belittle others beliefs understanding that the same faith that they have in their source is present for the one they would be debating with. In other words, I believe strongly enough in my belief that I have respect for other beliefs and I have no desire to debate others about their beliefs. The desire to debate and belittle is evidence of a lack of confidence in ones own belief.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Rosalyn J.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69044 by

RiddleNox wrote: Though the Reiki origins story states in many versions that it is the same "power" as Jesus and Buddha.

Connor are you sure you are reading the Eastern History? I can send you information on that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69045 by
http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/reikin16.html

When one declares they are a "master" at anything I question the source. True intention can be revealed by the heart when humble intention is offered. A master should be void of ego and the offer constructive points of view. All others are wanna be's....

Now the topic: is Reiki, the devil's work..... NO.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #69056 by Adder
My sister in law threw up yellow vomit during Reiki lessons!!! Knowing her though the logical conclusion would be she became empowered to her true energy and it was... distasteful. Can you tell I have poor opinion of my sister in law :sick:

I do not know much at all about Reiki but I believe in the concepts that I've been exposed to. My wife was half way through the second level and decided at that point to instead connect directly to God for the energy (she believes in a God). She said she was being asked to tune into the energy of the Reiki Master and she decided she had no interest in having that sort of spiritual relationship with someone who was not her life partner. A bit of a reach to say he was the devil though!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Adder.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69060 by
I don't think anything is 'the devils work'. That would require a corresponding god and his or her work.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69066 by

PloKoon wrote: http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/reikin16.html

When one declares they are a "master" at anything I question the source. True intention can be revealed by the heart when humble intention is offered. A master should be void of ego and the offer constructive points of view. All others are wanna be's....

Now the topic: is Reiki, the devil's work..... NO.

Perhaps this is due to your lack of understanding as to what a reiki master. It is not your fault many do not understand the term master and how it is used in the Jedi community.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69068 by
Hannigan is right... it's just a title they use to be synonymous with "teacher".

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #69070 by
@ Hannigan:

Once again...like most of your posts (on any subject)... you turn from the thread topic back to YOU...and your skills in Reiki...and how you are a "master"... You are no more a "master" to me as I am able to fly.

This is how your ego is FED and it thrives on the inward illusion.

I understand there are not many folks who will afford you an audience, but here at the Temple we grant you plenty of opportunities to speak of your "reiki" skills. But most of the time, you can't get past your blundering assumptions that we are going to qualify you. If others don't understand much about Reiki then we are able to admit it... If I am learning more about Reiki, its not because of you.(nor do I invite you you share privatley because you are subliminally soliciting someone to teach) the only thing I've gained from any of your reponses is that your responses are driven by your want to convince us that you are a qualified master. So you're a master... move on... show your skills through the words on the threads.

"Connor are you sure you are reading the Eastern History? I can send you information on that."

If I needed to understand more about Reiki... I'd rather seek it from a humble heart as GM Anjuu.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #69072 by Angelus
By Odin, how I wish I had the power to stop all of these squabbles.

Plo, I could claim to be a master of Northern Shaolin Kung Fu, and regardless of your intuition, you'd have no way of knowing whether or not I was lying. Accusations are often no more than voiced suspicions, so with all respect and kindness, I ask you not to make groundless accusations (what proof do you have that he is not a master?).

Hannigan, AGAIN I encourage you to make an instructional thread. If you are a master of Reiki, then you shouldn't refuse to educate the ignorant while simultaneously pointing out their ignorance. It accomplishes nothing and has no place in this forum. You need to understand that as a guest of the Temple with no proof of your qualifications (that i'm aware of), many of your claims are unsubstantiated. You also told me that you are an experienced Jedi who has been on the path for "decades". If that is the case, demonstrate your training and show some restraint. You cannot say that some of your posts have not been unkind. As a member of this Temple, you are required to abide by our policies. Senior members have asked you to be civil, so please do so.

This is not an attack on either of you, but you both need to simmer down.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Angelus.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi