Lightsaber Training

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4334 by
Replied by on topic Re:Lightsaber Training
Its not necessary to be driven by the light side, I'm not and I know lots of weapons and how to use them (thanks uncle sam) yet I know how to control my inner urges to run the driver who cut me off, over a bridge to plunge to his inherent death.

DK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4381 by
Yes, the moron behind the wheel, could also be a lesson in learning to control your \"Dark Side\".

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #4385 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Lightsaber Training
Well I know I`m in safe hands Br.Dhagon when I drive on the roads again! :)

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4389 by
Br. Shaun FDC wrote:

Sincrad wrote:

Now THAT, is an interesting statement......Exactly how did you come to that conclusion? And if you want to look at it that way, what of the folk who have no desire to wield a blade, or stave, or gun?

Ok, easy there Tiger. First, you did say that by practicing the sword, i.e. \"When and where to use it\", makes you more of a Jedi than those who just come in here to post. Secondly, I am also a Master, but I'm not taking sides, I was asking for clarification on your statement about being more Jedi than those who come in here only to post.
[/quote]

FIRST Sorry i dont mean to bring up past discusions but for the last time its \"KNOWING WHEN TO USE AND WHEN NOT TO USE A SWORD MAKES ME MORE JEDI THAN POSTING ON LINE\" SECOND you should be more careful when you quote some one. I never brought other people in to this.Br. Shaun when you said

\"I was asking for clarification on your statement about being more Jedi than \"(those)\" who come in here only to post.\" you quoted me wrong.

im not here to make my self seem better than any one;and when you nit pick at my statements while using words like\"FIRST\"or\"SECOND\" your making a point.When you make a point that means some one is wrong <----GOOD POINT that means im wrong. At this point i really dont care who is right or wrong anymore because any more Jedi masters that post will just be justifying their'e point instead of seeing what im really trying to say. .As masters you should be more careful with what you say because you are right words can do just as much damage as a sword.thank for helping me realize some thing...but you didnt stop to ask your self.\"Do i want him to realize some thing he probably didnt want to realize in the first place?\"
My Code of Honor
/Virtue: You dont need a reason to help people
/Devotion: I will always change, but I will always be myself.
/Sorrow: How do you prove you exist...? Maybe we dont exist...
/Dilemma: Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?
/Indulgence: I do what I want! Do you have a problem!?
/Arrogance: The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.
/Despair: To be forgotten is worse than death.
/Solitude: do not walk behinde me for a may not lead you,do not walk ahead of me for i may not follow dont walk beside me for i may not need you,just know that im here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4410 by
well since you all ignored what i said last time, then we can go. i find it kinda funny that everyone is getting mad. \"master cant order me to do things, just tell me how to live.\" not exact quote but close. then danny will never use a sword in combat. first to use my name like that is disrespectful. i never disrespected anyone here don't do it to me. everyone took the main word i used and forgot about the other words, so who is closed minded now. i said a open statement which i say again now a days in a war zone. if you use it for a peaceful meditation, or training thats different. i use them for those purposes. and to be honest people who believe them selves to be jedi masters maybe should take a reread at what has been actually said. sincrad you're words have been thrown around with out others actually reading the meaning. shawn you are took quick to throw out you're intelligence in being a jedi than the meaning in what you are trying to say. thats why people get mad at you for they don't look for the meaning just at the words. which sadly many will do with this post. and i ask you if you quote me don't pick and choose what you want get the whole thing in there. sincrad when you use a sword in battle in this day of age, then let me know and i will rebute that comment. i have no problem being wrong but as of right now unless you have killed someone or hurt someone on purpose with this sword than you have no point. people are getting to mad at something that is just a statement that you cant let you're self understand the meaning. or maybe you re lookin to into it. many do that aswell. i asked once to let all this go, and you all ignored me. now i ask you again lets get back to the main topic of saber training, so for those who are not experts can find more information. also like i said before if you would like to discuss this then pm me let this stop here. this is not master to temple order, this is one man asking others to chill out and relax. oh and no more screwing around my name that is disrespectful i cant stress that enough.
we are all jedi right, then this should be easy. good day all. MTFBWUA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4416 by
DAN wrote:

then danny will never use a sword in combat. first to use my name like that is disrespectful. i never disrespected anyone here don't do it to me. MTFBWUA

I didnt even read the rest of your rant because you should get your facts straight DAN
IM DANNY thats my name!!! so i didnt disrespect any one thanks
well not till now...
THANKS AGAIN MASTER

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4418 by
Um.....Dan, I only used the title of Master, as it was given me when I was ordained a Bishop, or as I prefer First Degree Cleric. I claim mastery over no one, never have. And please, being that my name is spelled plainly by my user name, could you spell it properly?

I was not throwing my intelligence around, I try to not do that. I was going off the basis of a statement made, and forgive me for how I put it Sincrad, but, if read one way, which I probably did misread it, but, could be taken that way by others also, you did say that you were more jedi like than those who post. Don't start on throwing things around again, as I said, I probably misread it, but, so could others. We are all here to learn from one another after all. However, I won't apologize if I misread, because it has already been said, and apologies change nothing. As for people getting mad at me, I could not care less if they do, it's their prerogative.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #4422 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Lightsaber Training
I think I could count myself as one of those who has missread it. I understood this as did Br.Shaun.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4423 by
...Carry on my warward son, there'll be peace when you are done....

Just lyrics? Or good advice?

...Whats in a name? If a rose were not called a rose, would it smell less sweet?...

Just poetry? Or a lesson to learn?

...Anger, inprisoning me, all that I see, absolute horror, I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in my self, body my holding cell...

More lyrics? Or grim future for those who cannot control their emotions?

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4426 by
Blasphemy, I say it again, blasphemy!!!....

I messed up the words to a Metallica song, may Lars or Kurt strike me down with great vengence and furious anger!!

It should read:

...DARKNESS, inprisoning me, all that I see (and so on)

My bad.

DK

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi