Is TOTJO inclusive or Exclusive is this a plus or a minus

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #185561 by steamboat28

MJ Hannigan wrote: All questions have been answered.

[hr]

Edan wrote:

Edan wrote: Why is it so important to you that members here are members elsewhere?

Hannigan, I can't see your response to this question?

Edan wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote: Akkarin
That was a impressive prattle... When you are ready to discuss the topic at hand let me know..

Did you even read his post?

Also, I'd still quite like an answer to my question please.

MJ Hannigan wrote:
Steamboat that is a interesting opinion perhaps we should explore that at another time.

And, technically, this one isn't a question, but you've blatantly ignored a great many of our members who are breathing counterexamples to your claims, such as:

Rosalyn J wrote: But Hannigan, I myself am an example of at least one. Others have said in this thread that they also venture out. I believe that is sufficient.

[hr]

MJ Hannigan wrote: To be honest this topic has sadly become a topic of negativity by a "inclusive group" and thus I do not see any more value in it.

Hannigan, I'm gonna level with you. I'ma tell you the truth like we're pals. I'ma spit it straight, and I'ma do it in big*** bold letters so you can't miss it.

THE ONLY NEGATIVITY IN THIS DISCUSSION IS THE SAME NEGATIVITY YOU BRING TO EVERY DISCUSSION INSIDE THESE VIRTUAL WALLS.
YOU ARE TROLLING. AGAIN. NONE OF US ARE SURPRISED.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by steamboat28.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz, a67, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #185562 by Loudzoo
Boring I know (given how entertaining this thread is :) ) but back to the OP for a second - I think the fact that this thread has gone on for 7 pages now is a perfect example of how inclusive TOTJO is.

Whether that is a plus or a minus is entirely a subjective value judgment . . .

The Librarian
Knight of TOTJO: Initiate Journal , Apprentice Journal , Knight Journal , Loudzoo's Scrapbook
TM: Proteus
Knighted Apprentices: Tellahane , Skryym
Apprentices: Squint , REBender
Master's Thesis: The Jedi Book of Life
If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz, rugadd, a67

More
9 years 1 month ago #185568 by Edan

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Edan wrote:

That was a impressive prattle... When you are ready to discuss the topic at hand let me know..

Actually I was meaning to ask you the same question. The information you requested was already posted. I do not see a need to post the same information yet again. Feel free to actually read what I posted and find said information on your own.

You wanted to ask me if I read his post? Yes.. I did, I also noted that instead of responding to it, you suggested to him he come back when he wanted to discuss the topic, which he was doing.

I did read your posts, and reread them in fact, and I didn't see it. Feel free to point it out to me because it wasn't obvious enough.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: a67, OB1Shinobi

More
9 years 1 month ago #185569 by OB1Shinobi

Loudzoo wrote: Boring I know (given how entertaining this thread is :) )

- I think the fact that this thread has gone on for 7 pages now is a perfect example of how inclusive TOTJO is.

i think its an example of how conflict is addictive

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Loudzoo

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #185570 by RyuJin
as i posted before....and my instincts still seem to be correct....

[IMG

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, J_Roz, Brenna, Edan, a67, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185578 by
I think I've also witnessed how TOTJO is both inclusive and exclusive. Hannigan was the perfect example to show us both in 7 pages. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185592 by

steamboat28 wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote: All questions have been answered.

[hr]

Edan wrote:

Edan wrote: Why is it so important to you that members here are members elsewhere?

Hannigan, I can't see your response to this question?

Edan wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote:
Steamboat that is a interesting opinion perhaps we should explore that at another time.

And, technically, this one isn't a question, but you've blatantly ignored a great many of our members who are breathing counterexamples to your claims, such as:

Rosalyn J wrote: But Hannigan, I myself am an example of at least one. Others have said in this thread that they also venture out. I believe that is sufficient.

[hr]

MJ Hannigan wrote: To be honest this topic has sadly become a topic of negativity by a "inclusive group" and thus I do not see any more value in it.

Hannigan, I'm gonna level with you. I'ma tell you the truth like we're pals. I'ma spit it straight, and I'ma do it in big*** bold letters so you can't miss it.

THE ONLY NEGATIVITY IN THIS DISCUSSION IS THE SAME NEGATIVITY YOU BRING TO EVERY DISCUSSION INSIDE THESE VIRTUAL WALLS.
YOU ARE TROLLING. AGAIN. NONE OF US ARE SURPRISED.

Last Time I checked name calling is not the Jedi way. I thought this was a very nice Jedi site but I am wrong. Hannigan is anything but a troll. He trains harder than most Masters on these sites. In other Jedi groups they actually support Hannigan and see TOTJO as bullies.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #185593 by Brenna

Venator Mortis wrote: He trains harder than most Masters on these sites. In other Jedi groups they actually support Hannigan and see TOTJO as bullies.

And how have you determined this? Are you well acquainted with the personal training habits of the masters here?

And who is "they" since we have established that there are members of TOTJO who are also members of other groups?

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185594 by

Brenna wrote:

Venator Mortis wrote: He trains harder than most Masters on these sites. In other Jedi groups they actually support Hannigan and see TOTJO as bullies.

And how have you determined this? Are you well acquainted with the personal training habits of the masters here?

And who is "they" since we have established that there are members of TOTJO who are also members of other groups?

Other Jedi groups. I said that

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #185595 by Brenna

Venator Mortis wrote:

Brenna wrote:

Other Jedi groups. I said that

Yes I saw. But TOTJO members are also members of other jedi groups, so who is "they"

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Brenna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi