Is TOTJO inclusive or Exclusive is this a plus or a minus

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #185597 by RyuJin

Last Time I checked name calling is not the Jedi way. I thought this was a very nice Jedi site but I am wrong. Hannigan is anything but a troll. He trains harder than most Masters on these sites. In other Jedi groups they actually support Hannigan and see TOTJO as bullies.

he comes here quite often to stirr things up....he's has not answered half the questions that were asked, and has ignored or not read any of the responses to his own questions...he comes in here with an "i'm better than you " attitude which is not a jedi quality...jedi are humble, not arrogant...once he's had his fun of disruption he runs off to his preferred site with stories of how horrible we are...and how do you know how hard any of us train here? are you watching us in the real world? are you there beside us as we push ourselves to be better? you haven't been here long enough to witness some of his trolling...most of us have been putting up with it and allowing him his fun for years....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Zenchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185598 by
https://www.facebook.com/groups/churchofjediism/permalink/10155397529550578/

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185599 by
Like I said other Jedi...disagree....In the other groups Hannigan is accepted but not TOTJO...hmmmm...interesting

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #185600 by RyuJin
:huh: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: :whistle:

so something someone says on face book is the gospel truth?

this inside info he has from a former founding member is no longer valid since totjo has changed greatly since then...totjo now isn't anything like it was when i joined it 6 years ago....the ip is all different, the requirements are more stringent...

this is why i posted the "it's a trap" meme....because he comes in with trap questions intended to get everyone all riled up, then he runs off laughing about it all...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz

More
9 years 1 month ago #185601 by steamboat28

Venator Mortis wrote: https://www.facebook.com/groups/churchofjediism/permalink/10155397529550578/

Are you talking about the part where he instantly starts bashing this group the moment they're brought up, or...?
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Brenna

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #185602 by RyuJin
and the reason the churchofjediism.uk doesn't like us is because when they started (which was after totjo) they wanted us to be under their leadership.... they wanted all the already existing orders to answer to them.....

we're not accepted because we have the gall to stand on our own....

Quotes:

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by RyuJin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185604 by
Im sure they did. lol

More
9 years 1 month ago #185605 by steamboat28

Venator Mortis wrote: Like I said other Jedi...disagree....In the other groups Hannigan is accepted but not TOTJO...hmmmm...interesting

Does he constantly try to start trouble in other groups, too?

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
9 years 1 month ago #185606 by RyuJin
if i was in the mood for it i could dig through the old forum posts in which the founder of the churchofjediism.uk came here asking us to join and follow them...he came here several times attempting the same thing....his name is still on our list of those awaiting apprenticeship, even though he hasn't logged on in several years....

Quotes:

The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
9 years 1 month ago #185607 by Breeze el Tierno

Venator Mortis wrote: Like I said other Jedi...disagree....In the other groups Hannigan is accepted but not TOTJO...hmmmm...interesting

My father quite enjoys brussle sprouts. They are not to my taste. Fascinating.

Each group, and each Jedi, can hold any opinion they like. That's fine. Honest disagreement within a community is probably a good sign. I am pleased that each of UA has someone's respect.

As for this particular round of incivility, we all know where it goes and how it ends. I've been here only briefly and seen it three times now. It may be time to let this go. It didn't merit response this time any more than the last few times.

On the bright side, it's useful to be reminded of what gets under the skin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, RyuJin, J_Roz, rugadd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi