Psychometry

More
5 years 5 months ago #328751 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Psychometry

Uzima Moto wrote:

Gisteron Wrote: I'm not sure I quite understand what you are saying. Do you?

Well, you understand more than you lead on

Well, no, I do not. I have proposed two commonly employed definitions of "dimensions", you are clearly using neither and also wouldn't offer your own. I have no more interest in continuing to try and decipher what I cannot at this point interpret as anything but purposefully meaningless gibberish, only to watch you spew more of it while you skip clarifying any of it, essentially, on the grounds that you know better what's in my head.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328755 by
Replied by on topic Psychometry
I find the best way is down the middle. To not focus solely on faith but to also not be so materialistic where it has to be in the palm of your hand or be right in front of your face to exist. The best way is, like with many of the scientists of the past, to find a way to work with science and spirituality There are some things science cannot explain, at least with our science.

But perhaps as we learn more we will become wiser and learn more of these paths, using both, perhaps even combining them in some way. I would think the best kind of living is understand and respecting these two paths. When you understand the spiritual, you will have a better frame of how the universe works like with our scientists of the past.

The ones that doubt are the ones that are looking in the wrong places. For spirituality, you have to experience it, to feel it, to know it is in fact very real.

I'd often think our society would come to that, where we would become technologically advanced but also very spiritual and using it in their daily lives to help one another.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328762 by

Gisteron wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote:

Gisteron Wrote: I'm not sure I quite understand what you are saying. Do you?

Well, you understand more than you lead on

Well, no, I do not. I have proposed two commonly employed definitions of "dimensions", you are clearly using neither and also wouldn't offer your own. I have no more interest in continuing to try and decipher what I cannot at this point interpret as anything but purposefully meaningless gibberish, only to watch you spew more of it while you skip clarifying any of it, essentially, on the grounds that you know better what's in my head.

Well, if you don't, perhaps that's why you're missing my meaning. Maybe you're misinterpreting what it is in trying to describe..

I was under the impression that you understood that dimensions refer to things in real space. They're not just abstract constructs of numbers.. even though those constructs can show the probable movement of energy.. they frame our reality. 3D objects exist in a 4D plane influenced by 5D forces.. like they're superimposed on each other..

I was using the concept of both definitions to describe the astral dimensions.

The mathematics describes its "movement"..
The physics describes its "manifestation"

Astral energy is just physical particles/energy operating at levels we can't see or access. It influences and underpins our visible reality..

The dimensions are levels of operation so to speak. A gradual variation of movement and formation.. I could continue, but would it make a difference? Were you really trying to understand my words or just trying to poke holes in my argument? There are times i think, like Kyrin, you were more combating the idea. Listening to respond, not understand..

More
5 years 3 months ago #332015 by J. K. Barger
Replied by J. K. Barger on topic Psychometry
Wow.

It is no wonder why I rarely interact on the forums anymore.

12 pages of ego and senseless lip-flapping; I had to stop at page 7.

I ask this to do my own research- and to trust and see if my fellow self-scientists had any leads. But that quickly devolved into a semantics game by some who, literally, have nothing but time to sit around and troll for replies.

Perhaps a running list of all the "de-bunked" topics is in order? The, "Topics not worthy of Gisteron's time" thread perhaps? Or the "Pretentious Wyldstar Topics" thread? Perhaps there you can provide links to your de-bunkings, and anyone with half-an-interest can make sure the peruse your Grande Almighty Listing before they think of, well, thinking.

Pat yourselves on the back, for you have secured another useless swath of digital information with your names on it.

The Force is with you, always.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332018 by

J. K. Barger wrote: Wow.

It is no wonder why I rarely interact on the forums anymore.

12 pages of ego and senseless lip-flapping; I had to stop at page 7.

I ask this to do my own research- and to trust and see if my fellow self-scientists had any leads. But that quickly devolved into a semantics game by some who, literally, have nothing but time to sit around and troll for replies.

Perhaps a running list of all the "de-bunked" topics is in order? The, "Topics not worthy of Gisteron's time" thread perhaps? Or the "Pretentious Wyldstar Topics" thread? Perhaps there you can provide links to your de-bunkings, and anyone with half-an-interest can make sure the peruse your Grande Almighty Listing before they think of, well, thinking.

Pat yourselves on the back, for you have secured another useless swath of digital information with your names on it.

Sounds like instead of honest conversation on the subject you are interested in simply finding an echo chamber to feed your ego and amplify your preconceived beliefs. This is really just an exercise of confirmation bias. As for a seperate thread just for little ole me, I don't find that very constructive. Better idea is to let me teach an actual class on logical fallacy and logic. If your interested lets get that started!
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332019 by
jhj

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332022 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332029 by

Arisaig wrote: *ahem* And this isn't your echo chamber? *cough*

Nope, you are more than welcome to join up there and debate anything you like. There are no restricted forums there like you are hiding behind here.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332113 by J. K. Barger
Replied by J. K. Barger on topic Psychometry
:side: B)

ECHO! O! O! O!!!!

I solicited information from folks with experience because I am curious about the practice- not because I believe in pseudoscience, but because I am interested in the internal mechanics of an esoteric process. It seems that in your infallible and infinite wisdom, you could not ascertain such a position over 12 pages of "debate".

I'm sure if I was a grande disciple of the mystic ways of the Kamikeedi, or Involved Guest, I might not have even had to ask my community of ignorant, pseudoscience-loving, poseur Jedi for something such as this.

From here on out, EVERYONE needs to remember to PM Kyrin when they have any kind of question, get picked on, fail a Trial or Trials, or just suffering from plain self-doubt.

The Force is with you, always.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by J. K. Barger. Reason: Morons with horrible lives and shitty attitudes use Jedi Forums for Confirmation or Doubt Bias.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

More
5 years 3 months ago #332115 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Psychometry
Back to topic
I’m curious as to how far you have gotten in a understanding or any understanding at all of Physometry so far ? Is that all you’ve studied on it ? Just still curious myself. Truthfully .

I know “witch docs” who still exist today who can -“ read” any object brought to them. Some ya gotta pay some do it for the actual help they believe they and you can bring. Depends what the tool is used for you to get to see how different folk sharpen and heat and hone the same piece of iron... in this case the same practice.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi