What constitutes a Jedi

More
5 years 9 months ago #323500 by Carlos.Martinez3
No worries - I’m rarely - in real life insulted. I totally understand the traffic idea. Can’t be mad if your part of the problem or fuling the fire - that’s burning you. The old “cut off the nose to spite the face” comes to mind.

@0=none
Some - are prone to producing energy with the need to consume. The book of change is a prime example of one of many selfless types avalible in the world. No greater love is that than the silverback gorilla willing to take for the group he is responsible for or even that of the love one can give for another even when death is the end result. Sometimes in nature , sacrifice is just another step in the circle. If you haven’t notice I’m a nature fan myself , Smileyface. We have constant reminders of nature everyday and more often never take full advantage of what examples we can have~ right in front of us. ( just one of many “ideas”ways and beliefs I like myself.)
The idea of Jedi being under the same label yet be entirely difrent is somthing - I think - is one of the more difficult things for A Modern day Jeddist to receive but when it happens - boom! ( head explodes sound) the results can blossom some pretty amazing stuff. The human potential... what a idea!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #323501 by Carlos.Martinez3

Attachment 900A6582-4C41-4AAB-AE95-BDCD87E2F54E.jpeg not found

Jedi - from difrent backgrounds - difrent colors - faces - beings - beliefs - ways - structure - difrent eyes - just different in everything - yet .... they all can hold the same solid core that helps them be them individually and share a connection to everything else .

Build, not tear down.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323512 by
Replied by on topic What constitutes a Jedi
The 'need' to consume to a detriment is purely human. You will not find it anywhere else in nature. Every other manifestation knows not to upset the balance or they too will suffer.
Light and dark have no meaning without the other to contrast and balance.
Darkness is not in itself a good or bad thing. We generally learn the most about ourselves and the world around us in our darkest times.
We tend not to learn anything from success. There's no correction or adjustment to be made. We only experience true learning from failure. That's when we have to make decisions about how to proceed.
As a Luciferian, I have learned that the only one responsible for me, is me. If my life is in turmoil or in harmony, I'm the one who got me there, and I'm the only one who can change it. Others can provide the tools, but I'm the one who has to do the work.
Every manifestation has it's creative and consumptive side. Only by learning how to balance the energies within ourselves do we take our place as a mature and responsible forces in the universe.
Sorry, I know that was kind of rambling..

More
5 years 9 months ago #323514 by Carlos.Martinez3

zeroequalsone wrote: The 'need' to consume to a detriment is purely human. You will not find it anywhere else in nature. Every other manifestation knows not to upset the balance or they too will suffer.
Light and dark have no meaning without the other to contrast and balance.
Darkness is not in itself a good or bad thing. We generally learn the most about ourselves and the world around us in our darkest times.
We tend not to learn anything from success. There's no correction or adjustment to be made. We only experience true learning from failure. That's when we have to make decisions about how to proceed.
As a Luciferian, I have learned that the only one responsible for me, is me. If my life is in turmoil or in harmony, I'm the one who got me there, and I'm the only one who can change it. Others can provide the tools, but I'm the one who has to do the work.
Every manifestation has it's creative and consumptive side. Only by learning how to balance the energies within ourselves do we take our place as a mature and responsible forces in the universe.
Sorry, I know that was kind of rambling..

Discussion is nothing to apologize for !

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 9 months ago #323515 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic What constitutes a Jedi

The 'need' to consume to a detriment is purely human. You will not find it anywhere else in nature. Every other manifestation knows not to upset the balance or they too will suffer.

No they don't.

Things die all the time because they've misjudged their resources availability.
We don't care, because we don't see them as individuals, we see "everything else" as a single entity other than "us" so we go "awww, look at all that balance" - but that's because we're self centered monsters, and we're totally happy to accept the starvation or conflict in all other species as "the magic of nature" but then call genocides atrocities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323516 by
Ooookaaaayyy...

More
5 years 9 months ago #323517 by Carlos.Martinez3

JamesSand wrote:

No they don't.

Things die all the time because they've misjudged their resources availability.
We don't care, because we don't see them as individuals, we see "everything else" as a single entity other than "us" so we go "awww, look at all that balance" - but that's because we're self centered monsters, and we're totally happy to accept the starvation or conflict in all other species as "the magic of nature" but then call genocides atrocities.

We? - not all of us - were? - I can’t speak for everybody and I won’t.
Death is a natural step sometimes - sometimes forced -sometimes miss managed - sometimes premature - the ability to see more than just -one - outcome or - one- cause is I think an effect some Jedi posess and share. I Kinna wish every one could but sadly ... not every one does.

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323518 by
I appreciate your acceptance of my running off at the fingertips...
I just don't want to come off as an idiot cause I can't carry a cohesive thought.
Everything connects with everything else in my mind, so I may be talking about one thing, and veer off into who knows what by the time I'm done.
That's what got me started on my journey so many moons ago, is the realization that on a deep enough level, everything is related to everything else. So my ultimate goal is to reach that point. I want to reach a level of consciousness where I am everything else, not just related to it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323519 by
I believe that is where mindfulness of the moment comes into play. Being completely aware of the present makes it easier for me to see possibilities, make an informed decision on how to proceed, and allows me to take full responsibility for those decisions.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #323520 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic What constitutes a Jedi

zeroequalsone wrote: Everything connects with everything else in my mind, so I may be talking about one thing, and veer off into who knows what by the time I'm done.
That's what got me started on my journey so many moons ago, is the realization that on a deep enough level, everything is related to everything else. So my ultimate goal is to reach that point. I want to reach a level of consciousness where I am everything else, not just related to it.

I find it odd that you speak of the connection of everything while holding such a blatant disconnect between man and nature.

As for your last point, you will eventually get there, we all do. The black wind howls...

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Manu.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi