Reminder: TOTJO is global, not just American

More
7 years 8 months ago #254559 by JamesSand
Silas,
You do not know who the members here voted for, or what their reasons were.

They are not answerable for the acts of their country, nor are we here (in this thread at the least) to debate the validity or virtue of those acts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Rex, x57z12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254561 by

Silas Mercury wrote: But, honestly, you guys elected George W. Bush. GEORGE W. BUSH !!! You also wiped out half of the Japanese population after they killed just 3000 of your soldiers. (If Murasaki live sin Japan I can see why he would be angry) Also, let's look at:
. Iraq
. Afghanistan
. South America
. You are the only advanced country that doesn't guarantee free healthcare
. Civil Rights Movement, it is disgusting that the need for this even arose.
. You didn't elect Bernie as your Democratic nominee.
. Donald Trump contributed to the Brexit

Just some points there.

Please do not get me started on Pearl.... I will be banned in seconds :laugh:

Kind of feeling sorry for the Americans at the moment, they have to choose between two fruit loops that are both itching to start a war with someone, but if Dump .. OH I mean Trump gets in, I hope he removes all US forces from Japanese soil ... We have had another 2 rapes and murders by US person here this year and there is currently just over 1000 other cases from the past 10 years that are still under police investigations, of course the criminals have returned to the US and its a fight between Japan and the US to get them returned, these are cases before the new agreement was signed a few years ago.

Love his comment about Japan not paying for US forces in Japan ... Moron has no idea!
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254562 by
Thank you Murasaki, I am sorry about what is happening in your country. My ex is Japanese and my uncle lives in Japan. And please, release your feeling on Pearl.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254563 by

Silas Mercury wrote: Thank you Murasaki, I am sorry about what is happening in your country. My ex is Japanese and my uncle lives in Japan. And please, release your feeling on Pearl.

Thanks mate, I moved to Japan in 2003 and became Japanese in 2008, but been in love with the country since I was 9 years old after reading the story of Sadako Sasaki and the Thousand Paper Cranes.... and that is also when I became Anti-Government .... :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254565 by
I'm anti government too. Rage against the machine, brother.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254566 by Zenchi

Silas Mercury wrote: I'm anti government too. Rage against the machine, brother.

That's cute, spend the last three days debasing the United States, and then using a band from the United States to knock on the Government. FYI, Gore won the popular vote, please become a little more educated and discover what that meant before you make accusations about how we all voted for one man.

Silas Mercury wrote: But, honestly, you guys elected George W. Bush. GEORGE W. BUSH !!! You also wiped out half of the Japanese population after they killed just 3000 of your soldiers. (If Murasaki live sin Japan I can see why he would be angry) Also, let's look at:
. Iraq
. Afghanistan
. South America
. You are the only advanced country that doesn't guarantee free healthcare
. Civil Rights Movement, it is disgusting that the need for this even arose.
. You didn't elect Bernie as your Democratic nominee.
. Donald Trump contributed to the Brexit

What im seeing here, for the most part is ignorance, a sheer lack of understanding. That's not intended as an insult, but an observation of not only this post but everything over the last week. I'd be more than happy to educate you privately on several of these "points" you are mistaken on so as to not derail further, if you're genuinely Interested in doing so...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254573 by
Talking about education :whistle: , in the 2008 US elections a Japanese TV Crew travel to Alaska to interview Sarah Palin, after the interview the TV crew decide to interview normal every day Alaskans, they talked about a range of topics, and started to ask them to point to Japan on the map, this is where it went side ways, out of the 100 people they asked only 4, that is correct only 4 could point to Japan on the map, the rest pointed to China, Korea, Thailand, and other places in SE Asian, a few pointed to New Zealand and 1 pointed to all places the UK :S . ... US education at its best! :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254574 by
Hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254575 by x57z12
Indeed hilarious. A thread that set out to unite and reach across turning into the very thing it wanted to alleviate: A discussion on US virtues or lack thereof.
On second thought, maybe ridiculous is the more fitting word.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by x57z12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, MadHatter, Brick, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254577 by

x57z12 wrote: Indeed hilarious. A thread that set out to unite and reach across turning into the very thing it wanted to alleviate: A discussion on US virtues or lack thereof.
On second thought, maybe ridiculous is the more fitting word.

Do not worry ... Everyone I have spoken to in PM and on these threads I like, which is kind of a first for me, because I normally hate everyone :woohoo: So if any of you come to Japan, please my treat, we will hit the sites at my expense... and I am serious!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi