How many practice telekinesis?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212053 by
I know it's not exactly a required thing for the Jedi faith but I have noticed some Jedi have an interest in telekinesis or some kind of psychic power? Do you or do you know any Jedi that practice it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdKGdaF8wWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5_rte6ReE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCTNHLsi68
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212063 by Zenchi
Not sure if anyone else here is interested in this, this organization putting out these videos have already been exposed as fraudulent...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Edan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212066 by
Replied by on topic How many practice telekinesis?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212073 by Yugen
I have tried it when i studied psionics
Or with other words psi.

However i failed, and after a while i gave up the psionic studies.

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Yugen.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212099 by
This is something I had a lot of interest in when I was younger. However, despite a laser focus, I never moved anything. I made a fair amount of accurate predictions, but one (including myself) could argue that I simply predicted the most likely course of action. I've since come to terms with the fact that nothing paranormal in humans is plausible.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212115 by
I believe our thoughts transcending time and space. So very subtle, maybe on subconscious level. We are not sensitive enough to feel the energy physically but we can"feel" it with our intuition. We can observe the effect but not directly observe the substance of the energy directly. Kind of quantum physic type of thing.

How do you "feel" about this? I am very interested in your thoughts.

Thank you

Peace :-)
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212131 by
Whether these videos are real or not, I can't say but just because if it is fake doesn't mean telekinesis is fake. I believe it is very real. I even find it kind of strange that some who believe that spirits can interact with humans and that there's a life force around us or aura, yet not believe in telepathy or moving things with your mind. For those that practice it, I would keep going at it. There are others that have not only moved things but also moved themselves via levitation. There are many things we don't fully grasp but just because one doesn't understand it entirely doesn't mean it isn't real.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212132 by Proteus
Hey, whatever floats your X-Wing...

:silly:

Warning: Spoiler!

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angelus, Manu, Alexandre Orion, Kit, Zenchi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212134 by

Proteus wrote: Hey, whatever floats your X-Wing...

:silly:

Ok...I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to be open minded here. Now I don't expect anyone to fling stuff around like the Jedi do in movies but people have made studies and recordings, but some have said they are all fake. Some are but some might not. I guess the only way people will believe if there's undeniable proof right in front of your face. Even that is not a guarantee as some might just refuse such an ability even exists.
More
8 years 4 months ago #212135 by Adder
I find it a great tool for visualization and imagination in exercising altered perception and new ways of thinking, but I know it's not real when I do it. So the best I can do is use visual tricks or imagination to imagine the different physical forces at play on an object with the intention being to reinforce that visual spatial circuitry in my melon. I've no reason to think its possible to move things by thought alone directly, so if its possible I do not know how.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi