Hoopla

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306445 by
Replied by on topic American Jedi Documentry
12.99 USD on iTunes at midnight. For those who were asking how much. That is to buy. You can rent and stream via other services. As shown above. But that should give a general idea of what you are looking at cost wise. Each service dictates its own pay and release schedule.

Amazon Prime for example tends to rent movies for about 2.99USD. And one could reasonably expect that to be the price for the documentary.

Hope that helps.

More
6 years 4 months ago #306446 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic American Jedi Documentry

Opie Macleod wrote: 12.99 USD on iTunes at midnight. For those who were asking how much. That is to buy. You can rent and stream via other services. As shown above. But that should give a general idea of what you are looking at cost wise. Each service dictates its own pay and release schedule.

Amazon Prime for example tends to rent movies for about 2.99USD. And one could reasonably expect that to be the price for the documentary.

Hope that helps.

I believe that's EST so I'll (probably) get it at 11pm CST. I'm buying.

Founder of The Order

More
6 years 4 months ago #306447 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic American Jedi Documentry

Br. John wrote:

Opie Macleod wrote: 12.99 USD on iTunes at midnight. For those who were asking how much. That is to buy. You can rent and stream via other services. As shown above. But that should give a general idea of what you are looking at cost wise. Each service dictates its own pay and release schedule.

Hope that helps.

I believe that's EST so I'll (probably) get it at 11pm CST. I'm buying.

I'm on night shift tonight so I'll probably grab a rental and give it a watch. We shall see, hopefully it goes way better then daniel's tv spot!

More
6 years 4 months ago #306478 by Tellahane

More
6 years 4 months ago #306479 by Br. John
Also watching. 25 minutes in. Good so far.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 4 months ago #306480 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic American Jedi Documentry
Absolutely wonderful

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 4 months ago #306481 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic American Jedi Documentry
I think it was for the most part very well done, there were two particular parts I disliked, and that is only out of personal belief choices, one scene that was completely excessively unnecessary(and believe it or not it wasn't the nudity), but that was a bad choice by the director, and another scene that I feel was not......jedi like to show, and I understand the reason it was shown, I understand the imagery it was representing, but I still would never have done that same thing in that same situation, but that again comes down to personal experiences and choices and I don't hold either of those against the movies' purpose itself.

Other then that, pretty good stuff, I wish there was more about the philosophy involved in it though, I feel like that was left quite a bit dry for those who had never actually seen or heard about jediism who view the movie. But otherwise good.

More
6 years 4 months ago #306510 by Alethea Thompson
Torn on this. I don't know if I'll recommend it- because on one hand I want to support the people I support in this film. But on the other, what I don't support, I don't want out there, I don't want advertised, and it is damaging in more ways than I can count on two hands.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

More
6 years 4 months ago #306511 by Br. John
Here is the Amazon (US) link to rent or purchase the movie. Under other choices there is slightly lower costs options if you don't mind standard definition instead of high definition. By using this link The Order gets a small commission but your cost is the same. Feel free to give out this link.

http://amzn.to/2z7YpyD

Founder of The Order