American Jedi Documentry

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291952 by
American Jedi Documentry was created by
The American Jedi Documentary Trailer is out. I had promised to share and update so here you go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4GD-91AGE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291957 by
Replied by on topic American Jedi Documentry
Is this going to be an online thing (like to be only watched on youtube) or will it be on netlix or hulu? It's the first I heard of it so that's really cool! And...is that Ros I saw there??

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291960 by
I am not entirely sure how he plans to air the documentary. This was done in 2014 at the Michigan Gathering I hosted. 30 Jedi were filmed and followed about with the Camera including myself. Ross was there yes :) As were many of the chicago Jedi and others.

In the end he decided to only follow Opie, Hannigan, Perris and Gabe.

*Shrugs* I lost alot of my excitement for it after he said he was cutting so many of us out. I get why he did but....It felt like he was cutting out the spirit of what we were doing.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291966 by
oh, interesting. Still will be interesting to watch ^^

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291967 by
'Interesting" Is the truth of it! lol

More
6 years 8 months ago #291969 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic American Jedi Documentry

vladucard wrote: Is this going to be an online thing (like to be only watched on youtube) or will it be on netlix or hulu? It's the first I heard of it so that's really cool! And...is that Ros I saw there??

If you go to it on YouTube.com it says:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZealotX,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291972 by
it almost sounds like a reality show O.O

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291973 by
Its basically following a few people on their road to Knighthood at the gathering. The laberynth ceremony was alot of fun :) but sadly I have a feeling reality show is how it will twist into

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291978 by
I don't know, I got the feeling that maybe it would do more damage than good. A lot of the trailer made it look more like a Cos-Play/Living RPG than anything else. A lot of people already seem to have the impression that it's just a bunch of people running around in robes playing with lightsabers. A lot of this trailer seemed to reinforce that image. The actual documentary may not.

More
6 years 8 months ago #291979 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic American Jedi Documentry

rrhodes67 wrote: I don't know, I got the feeling that maybe it would do more damage than good. A lot of the trailer made it look more like a Cos-Play/Living RPG than anything else. A lot of people already seem to have the impression that it's just a bunch of people running around in robes playing with lightsabers. A lot of this trailer seemed to reinforce that image. The actual documentary may not.

Yeah, there's a fine line to walk between being watchable and realistic. Just based off the "based on a true story" media I watch, I'd wager it'll get more sensationalised if it catches traction
Still, pretty cool that we're getting free-ish exposure

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein