Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society
I genuinely think you're going to kill me one day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263551 by

Silas Mercury wrote: I genuinely think you're going to kill me one day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well rest assured that it will not happen until you try to start a Jedi Theocratic one world government. On that day my friend, I will be coming for you!! ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263552 by
And I'll be ready for you. You watch your back, I'll watch mine.

More
7 years 5 months ago #263555 by OB1Shinobi

Silas Mercury wrote: Second time you've compared me to Hitler Kyrin. :(

well you do have this sort of "superior race" theme going with "we jedi have unique perspective" ect

you seem to harbor some sense that you can "purify" society if only you had political power

and youve identified an "evil" race on which to blame all the problems and injustices of the world

so i mean the biggest difference i see between you is that hitler actually achieved something with his raving insanity and up to this point youre just a kid on the internet :P

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263557 by
Jedi aren't a race, and please point out the part about an evil race.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263560 by

Silas Mercury wrote: And I'll be ready for you. You watch your back, I'll watch mine.

How about instead of trying to take over the world we leave government to the politicians and instead try to set the best example of proper stewardship that we can by being the greatest example of what it truly means to live a balanced life of humbleness as Jedi in service to our environment and its ensuing life while we watch each other backs? You know what they say - at all times teach the way of the Jedi, and only if necessary open your mouth.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263561 by

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263562 by
Because Kyrin, I believe that since Hitler came to power we have needed to open our mouths. Granted, Star Wars wasn't around in 1933, but, Vietnam, we didn't do anything. September 11th. We didn't do anything. Paris. Nice. Syria. Everywhere, people are dying, and we need to tqke the reins.

More
7 years 5 months ago #263566 by Brick

Silas Mercury wrote: Because Kyrin, I believe that since Hitler came to power we have needed to open our mouths. Granted, Star Wars wasn't around in 1933, but, Vietnam, we didn't do anything. September 11th. We didn't do anything. Paris. Nice. Syria. Everywhere, people are dying, and we need to tqke the reins.

Still the longest era of relative peace in HUMAN HISTORY, the bad bits are just more televised

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Avalon, Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263567 by

Silas Mercury wrote: Because Kyrin, I believe that since Hitler came to power we have needed to open our mouths. Granted, Star Wars wasn't around in 1933, but, Vietnam, we didn't do anything. September 11th. We didn't do anything. Paris. Nice. Syria. Everywhere, people are dying, and we need to tqke the reins.

How do you plan to keep all those fighting factions and splintered govts in line? How do you propose we get everyone to think, believe and act in exactly the same way? Build a "Grand Army of the Republic". I'm sorry, I was mistaken. Your not like Hitler, your closer to Darth Sidious. And the harder you tighten your grip Sidious, the more systems will slip through your fingers!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi