The Revolutionary Society

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264168 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society

JamesSand wrote:

If nothing else Silas, you've stirred up one of the fastest growing threads in recent months - every time I wake up there's three more pages.

You've even got Khaos and Snowy, strong believers in the value of their own time, appearing to add their own dash of salt to the mix.

Maybe I am, James. Maybe I am.

Perhaps you're smarter than the rest of us - If you can cause this much excitement with a few text posts, you might be able to rule the world after all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #264169 by JamesSand
This post is intentionally left blank.

More
7 years 5 months ago #264172 by rugadd
I think I said earlier this is more about how we react then what Silas has to say. But by all means, keep playing. *popcorn crunching*

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna, Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno,

More
7 years 5 months ago #264192 by Breeze el Tierno
Well, this is exciting.

JamesSand wrote: If he gets enough does he become Mega-Cabur-Tron?

Golly, I hope so.

MartaLina wrote: Am i the only one who wishes that a beautiful man would appear and thank me in person when someone likes my comment?

I happen to know for a fact that you are not.

Snowy Aftermath wrote: "No power", eh? Count how many thank yous you received on every post in the last month compared to others. You're willfully blind or deceiving yourself, pick your favorite.

And you can't even address my post. Which is kinda pathetic. But I expected as much.

And then there are all the times I try to say something I think is important and there are no thank you's at all. And you get your share. Your posts are sincere and often witty. People enjoy that.

Snowy, I have no desire to make this thread about us. You are free to dislike me. You are free to call me pathetic, deceitful, or blind. (But that's not what I said!) It doesn't matter. It just doesn't. You can't hurt me.

Not because of my rank. Not because we were learning together for a moment (though I suppose we still are, after a fashion). Not for any of that stuff. You just can't.

Now, can we let Silas have his thread back, please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Brenna, Avalon, Zenchi, Leah Starspectre

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264193 by
It's fine ....Revolution is borne of conflict so go for it

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 5 months ago #264195 by Brenna

Attachment h27d7c72.jpg not found

Couldnt help it :D

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Kit, Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno and 2 other people also said thanks.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264243 by

Cabur Senaar wrote: Now, can we let Silas have his thread back, please.

Golly, look at the outpouring of love on that one.

Instead of deflecting and playing victim, try addressing my points.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264253 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Cabur Senaar wrote: Now, can we let Silas have his thread back, please.

Golly, look at the outpouring of love on that one.

Instead of deflecting and playing victim, try addressing my points.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264257 by

Silas Mercury wrote: Wescli, the day we fail as Jedi is the day we start to fear death. Fear. The day we are overcome by fear is the day we fail as Jedi. Looking at everyone here, that doesn't look likely to happen any time soon. You people are some of the kindest, bravest, smartest people I have ever met. I have no desire to fight with you, or divide us. Instead of focusing on the small things that divide us, like our political views for instance, let's look at the big things that unite us. The Force. A will to make a better world. Sure, we all have different ways of how to do it, many of them controversial, like mine and Streens. But at the end of the day, I love you all as brothers and sisters. Even Kyrin. :silly:

Oh well im flattered to have warranted such singling out. Tell ya what, if you can draw a unanimus consensus from the membership of this temple on this quest of yours i would also accept your proposal. But for me to believe you can unite the world, first you must unite this temple. Show me you can do this and i will command your world conquest invasion armies.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264258 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Silas Mercury wrote: Wescli, the day we fail as Jedi is the day we start to fear death. Fear. The day we are overcome by fear is the day we fail as Jedi. Looking at everyone here, that doesn't look likely to happen any time soon. You people are some of the kindest, bravest, smartest people I have ever met. I have no desire to fight with you, or divide us. Instead of focusing on the small things that divide us, like our political views for instance, let's look at the big things that unite us. The Force. A will to make a better world. Sure, we all have different ways of how to do it, many of them controversial, like mine and Streens. But at the end of the day, I love you all as brothers and sisters. Even Kyrin. :silly:

Oh well im flattered to have warranted such singling out. Tell ya what, if you can draw a unanimus consensus from the membership of this temple on this quest of yours i would also accept your proposal. But for me to believe you can unite the world, first you must unite this temple. Show me you can do this and i will command your world conquest invasion armies.

I've already got a military director ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi