7 years 5 months ago #264113 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society
I represent your views ? Aw thanks. I'm honoured. Dropme a PM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264114 by OB1Shinobi
snowy
this is the first time i have seen Cabur say anything overt to Silas

in fact, the leadership here has been very accepting and very tolerant overall as far as i can see, the only thing i recall seeing was one time tzb mentioned that the racism is silas's posting was getting old, and that was after quite a few others had been commenting on it for a while

now this topic was about not simply a "jedi revolutionary group" but a "TOTJO revolutionary group"

a group which at best would be juvenile and poorly conceptualized, and at worst would be or become outright socially regressive, and contrary to TOTJOs basic purposes, which essentially amount to being instruments of peace

so it might even be that the leadership had a responsibility to express a position on the idea and to be direct about the incompatibilty, and that Cabur only FINALLY spoke out in a directly critical way because Silas was asking for a totjo stamp of approval that totjo would not be able to give

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, MadHatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264115 by
Yes .... I already spoke to the Grand Master about this, andit won't be happening within the TotJO

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264116 by

Silas Mercury wrote: I represent your views ? Aw thanks. I'm honoured. Dropme a PM

I'm saying that reading what you have to say disgusts me to the point where I don't want to post here, for that means interacting with you. Don't make me say more on the topic, I'm trying to be good for the mods.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264117 by
If he can't handle being dissected here, on an internet forum of Jedi, the group he isn't opposed to, how can he handle putting his words into actions against the people he's trying to convert or overthrow?

I don't want this thread locked Silas, and here's why. That would mean that it's over. None of us get to continue to learn from this. We need to read your words because we need to remember that we can aspire to make the world a better place. And you need to read our words so that you learn to think a bit more about your plans. Beyond reading them we need to discuss them.

Where we too harsh to you? Do you actually have concrete plans? Are you learning from what we say? Are we learning from what you say? We'll never know if this thread gets locked.

If you really want to change the world Silas you can't run as soon as people start to question you. This is a walk in the park compared to what will come if you try to do anything like what you've said you want to do. Even if you realize the foolishness of what you're saying you still shouldn't run from it. Learn from it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264118 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: snowy
this is the first time i have seen Cabur say anything overt to Silas

Lets rob the place 5 times so the cops know we're serious.

and that Cabur only FINALLY spoke out in a directly critical way because Silas was asking for a totjo stamp of approval that totjo would not be able to give

What on earth does that have to do with what I posted?
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264119 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Silas Mercury wrote: I represent your views ? Aw thanks. I'm honoured. Dropme a PM

I'm saying that reading what you have to say disgusts me to the point where I don't want to post here, for that means interacting with you. Don't make me say more on the topic, I'm trying to be good for the mods.

Slightly offended.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264120 by

Goken wrote: If he can't handle being dissected here, on an internet forum of Jedi, the group he isn't opposed to, how can he handle putting his words into actions against the people he's trying to convert or overthrow?

This is about someone in a psychological field using it as a weapon against a subordinate to silence him. Nice try though.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264121 by

Silas Mercury wrote:

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Slightly offended.

Slightly? By all means, take it to extremes.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264125 by
Hey, I don't want a beef. And, if you think about it, just because he is on tbe Clergy doesn't give him any power over either of us. Cabur, I still hold you in the highest of respects, I just wanted to clear that up with Snowy.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi