Europe under attack again

More
8 years 1 month ago #235161 by Cyan Sarden

Rickie wrote: I'm having a hard time grasping how someone or group can hate so much that they resort to killing large groups of innocent people.

They're convinced that their deity is going to reward them for their actions.

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235173 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: Europe under attack again

Cyan Sarden wrote:

Rickie wrote: I'm having a hard time grasping how someone or group can hate so much that they resort to killing large groups of innocent people.

How many wars and atrocities throughout history have begun with this same notion in mind? When will we learn? :unsure:

More
8 years 1 month ago #235174 by Carlos.Martinez3

Cyan Sarden wrote:

LOVE

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden

More
8 years 1 month ago #235176 by Carlos.Martinez3

Senan wrote:

Cyan Sarden wrote:

How many wars and atrocities throughout history have begun with this same notion in mind? When will we learn? :unsure:

We've learned to fly the sky like birds and swim the sea like fish yet we have not learned to walk this earth like brothers and sisters.....
(any one can quote me proper on this one!)

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Cyan Sarden

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235178 by

Cyan Sarden wrote:

Don't forget how the radical elements are told they can treat nonbelievers, that they can deceive, that the symbol of the pyramid on the back of the dollar with the eye means the US and the West is literally the living antichrist dajjal system which is backed up by the atrocities and manipulation of their affairs our governments engage in at the behest of corporations. Drone out of the nowhere kills everyone at a wedding or funeral, so ridiculous.

It's either by chance very, very ironic how perfect it's all occured, like how right wing Christians see the US government as nearly the same manifestation of what their book tells them is true malevolent evil or it's really been done on purpose to activate the Arab Spring type events, resurecting the old Arab conquests of history prompting the current Muslim invasion of Europe which will lay the grounds for either another Nazi approach to handling it, or a new set of Crusades. As horrible as it is to think about it like this, I don't currently see a peaceful solution or ending in the trends and ever since this started I have felt a disturbance in the Force.

The trouble is that most people see this as a war with the religion of Islam itself, the self proclaimed religion of peace. There is extremism in every ideology it just happens to be Islamic form making moves right now. What a shame people have to experience to type of actions being committed across the board and that we have to talk about it. :blush:

More
8 years 1 month ago #235179 by steamboat28

Cyan Sarden wrote: What are we doing wrong ?

Decades of war in the Middle East, and meddling in the region since at least WW1, anti-Islamic sentiments, drone bombings that "miss" their targets, rejection of refugees, Presidential candidates that openly profess Islamophobia as a platform promise...all these things are amazing recruiting tools for Daesh/ISIL/ISIS. The promise of division is used as a rallying cry by this extremist organization, and others like it. At this point, we're really just driving people into their ranks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #235190 by Cyan Sarden

steamboat28 wrote:

Cyan Sarden wrote: What are we doing wrong ?

Decades of war in the Middle East, and meddling in the region since at least WW1, anti-Islamic sentiments, drone bombings that "miss" their targets, rejection of refugees, Presidential candidates that openly profess Islamophobia as a platform promise...all these things are amazing recruiting tools for Daesh/ISIL/ISIS. The promise of division is used as a rallying cry by this extremist organization, and others like it. At this point, we're really just driving people into their ranks.

I agree with all of that - but what I'm asking myself is what we're doing wrong in our home countries that drives people who have lived here all their lives, went to school here, have friends and family here to completely mess up their relatively wealthy lives and destroy that of their neighbors.

More
8 years 1 month ago #235191 by steamboat28

Cyan Sarden wrote: I agree with all of that - but what I'm asking myself is what we're doing wrong in our home countries that drives people who have lived here all their lives, went to school here, have friends and family here to completely mess up their relatively wealthy lives and destroy that of their neighbors.

I don't know. Ask the man they arrested for gunning down people who didn't speak English well enough for his liking.

More
8 years 1 month ago #235196 by Cyan Sarden

steamboat28 wrote:

Cyan Sarden wrote: I agree with all of that - but what I'm asking myself is what we're doing wrong in our home countries that drives people who have lived here all their lives, went to school here, have friends and family here to completely mess up their relatively wealthy lives and destroy that of their neighbors.

I don't know. Ask the man they arrested for gunning down people who didn't speak English well enough for his liking.

Apparently that guy has been cooperating with the police, that's why the other psychos decided to blow themselves up rather than getting arrested.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #235225 by

Cyan Sarden wrote:

MartaLina wrote: I know , 2 explosions in airport and at least 2 explosions in Metro stations :(

What are we doing wrong ?

I agree so much with the person who said the question should be "what are we doing right?" They're attacking because there's progress against their negativity and hate. Good is winning and they can't stand it.

Stay strong, everyone. Stick together. This sucks, but it's not the end.

*comforting hugs*
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi