Europe under attack again

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235403 by
Replied by on topic Europe under attack again

Adder wrote: Interesting video about some of the issues with hardline Islam and the West;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIdHDtYNqGc

What I've learned from this video is that these are monsters breeding monsters through a cycle of brainwashing tactics. Charles Manson had done this very same thing just on a smaller scale. Finding young and impressionable people, mystify with a perverted version of a mainstream religion, alienate, isolate, and make them dependent. Disagree with the leader and be subject to punishment and conditioning. The difference is that Manson knew he was lying and corrupting these innocent people. The fanatics who have perverted thier faith, stem from previous generations of the same mentality built on repression (sharia law) and anger (foreign occupation) to inject hatred into a beautiful faith.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235409 by
Replied by on topic Europe under attack again

Senan wrote:

Rickie wrote: I'd like to see the more moderate members of their religion deal with their extremist so technology/superior fire power/violence doesn't have to be used. Is it too much to ask for self regulation. I mean someone knows and interacts with these extremist. Just follow the money.

The irony of this statement is that many (not just Muslims, also Palestinian Christians) in the Middle East have been saying the same thing about American politicians for years.

"Why didn't the more moderate politicians reel in the one's hellbent on starting wars? Is it too much to ask that they follow their own Constitution? I mean, someone voted for these people now bombing us."

And the answer is... "Just follow the money." (Israel, Halliburton, oil companies, etc)

I am unsure about an answer for all that but if it was my family blowing up innocent people to pieces. I can only be responsible for my family and myself. I'd talk to them.

Quite honestly I don't know how I'd react if my kids killing innocent lives but if it was in my power I'D KICK THEIR ASS OR DIE TRYING !!!!

I wonder what the parents of the suicide bombers think of their radicalized children? I wonder if they are proud of them?

I wouldn't be as I think most parents wouldn't be.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
8 years 1 month ago #235416 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re:Europe under attack again
https://youtu.be/-cpiPFkL0QY

If they feel like the victims of a great injustice, I can understand why.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #235418 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Europe under attack again
That is an easy one... nothing he says there is useful beyond perpetuating the ignorance of the situation. Either he does not know the reality, or is deliberately misleading people to make a biased political point.

1. the US did not kill a million people in Iraq
2. Iraq was central to an emerging WMD proliferation problem in the Mid East with Syria and Iran acquiring nuclear material (as evidenced by the secret construction of a nuclear reactor in Syria which Israel blew up a few years later), and Iraq was probably trying also
3. the US needed a protected target for militancy, close to the source of the threat which manifested as 9/11, rather then letting it get to US soil, and Afghanistan was too far away to draw out the growing extremist fundamentalism being fueled by AQ and OBL
4. Saddam Hussein was given the option of surrendering, which would have avoided the whole break down in order after the invasion
5. WMD "in" Iraq was wartime propaganda to hide the strategy, else the strategy would be undermined. If a person disgrees with security for strategy then its only relevant if they also disagree with the real reasons too
6. Saddam Hussein was dealt with by Iraqi authorities not US

It's not a popular opinion, but it made the most sense to me at the time and subsequently that Iraq was part of the efforts to shift the centre of gravity for terrorist efforts out of the US and Europe back to the Middle East... and it worked. Iraq became flooded with militant extremist muslim's aching to attack the US forces but it really revealed the root cause of the problem with militant islam - it's that they have been at war with each other since Muhammad died. You either agree with them or your an enemy, and they cannot even agree with each other, so the problem is their justification, belief or delusion, to take up arms to force their beliefs on others. The answer to who killed over a million people in Iraq is it was the other muslims, not the US.

Afghanistan was going after AQ (the head), and Iraq was about the growing threat of militant islam more broadly which AQ was trying to grow (the body). The US didn't have to do much, because they just ended up fighting each other... and it was not until the Iraqi's realised this, and sided with the US that the security situation in Iraq turned the corner and started to improve, allowing the US to withdraw and Iraq to self govern. Unfortunately the Sunni-Shia divide ongoing for basically as long as Islam has existed, and continued and led to the creation of the Islamic State.

Gaddafi is just acting the clown there, and why they are laughing along, making the 'argument' to incite instead of the argument for truth.

Islamic terrorism is not the result of western influence, its the result of the ongoing muslim civil war and the stuff talked about in the video I linked earlier. Western and other nations influence in islamic nations are just another thing which they and their supporters can use to create division where none need be.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi