Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #203163 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I'm listening to Lynne McTaggert's The Field... Please kill me now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #203223 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
When you got two people who are having issues, and you're close with both of them, so you try and help figure out how to mend them. When you don't share things, because those people need to share those things, and the only thing you ever do is try and stay out of the middle, but still want to help them figure out what's going on. And then, in doing that, find yourself feeling like you've been told you can help one or the other, but not both. When, after it's all said and done, you've realized you've caused more damage by trying to help than you ever could have by just staying out of the way. And then the accusation that the only reason you're there is for yourself, not because you care, but because you thrive off of the drama and chaos it causes. And then it happens again, with some other people... And again, and again and again. . . Maybe that person was right. That every bad thing they said to you about you was right, and you were just too stubborn to see it. And after seeing the damage it's caused to yet another group of friends... And then another... And then another. . . But you know, deep inside, you're just trying to be a good friend and help... And then you realize, you can't. Because in the end, it'll always cause more harm than good... There's really nothing more you can do once you reach that point except say....

For everyone who I've ever caused trouble, heartache, or hurt, I am truly sorry.

And then bow out and step away...

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
8 years 7 months ago #203224 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Rants far and wide
you know what pisses me of.... You put shit in this rant thread instead of talking to me!!!! It's a cowards way out...
Sick and tired of people doing this.
You don't get to do this then walk away and think its done.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Zenchi

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #203228 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
All relaxed on my sofa, watching Lester Holt tell the news like a boss. I grab the remote cause i want to hear the man talk and I Got to sit up cause the damn TVs sits at an angle and the reciever doesn't catch the signal....

Warning: Spoiler!

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

More
8 years 7 months ago #203253 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
As I type this someone is using my stolen card details to spend my money :(

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #203371 by
These are the base level requirements of your job. You're supposed to do them all the time. That is why we get upset when you don't do them and why we don't throw you a party on the rare occasion that you do. If you can't handle it get a different job.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #203399 by
When you're trying to do some good by lending your support to a cause or a petition and it starts becoming incredibly difficult to tell who is legit anymore and who is just playing people for chumps. This goes double for news stories and politicians, with accusations flying back and forth, pretty much anyone or cause you could possibly support seems to have some kind of shady underbelly. Hey man, I'm just trying to live well and do some good.

More
8 years 7 months ago #203616 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Rants far and wide
:woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :( :angry: :S :pinch: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blush: :( :pinch: :angry: :woohoo:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 7 months ago #203622 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Since when was did NA mean 'not accessible'?! Where do you come from?

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #203786 by
I know I'm just a guest staying in this house, but did you really have to watch some creepy Zionist Christian propaganda after your football party? I wanted to relax after work and just take it easy, but instead I was constantly dodging people and hoping I didn't have to talk with them about anything substantial.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi