Jedi do not smoke.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #250106 by
Replied by on topic Jedi do not smoke.
Let's stay ontopic. Please, move discussions of who is Jedi and personal stuff somewhere appropriate.

Does anybody else want to stop smoking here or is this whole thread a 1 man show? B)

@Jestor wrote that ~ I'm wrong in pointing out to others how they should go about their health. I agree. After all, the whole community holds on our ability to agree on something. And all of the moral maxims are dependent on this consensus. Yet, I thought we've got such consensus in our doctrine.

A Jedi at Temple of the Jedi Order (TotJO) follows our Doctrine, though all are welcome to register an account and participate as a guest.

But, after all, I have no right whatsoever to judge who follows the doctrine and who does not - I'm not council and all we have here are words. I guess, if we'd be something akin to franchise order, we'd have some massive do-s and don't-s - they would arise from the stressful and dangerous character of occupation.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #250107 by
I stopped but i am still addicted so its good for me to see that i am not the only brave on so keep them , I want to stop posts coming :)

And really , in what other post can i post them ugly ass cheerleaders hahaha

So good on you for starting this thread

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #250109 by
Argh. Your cheerleaders should be illustrations on cigarette boxes, cheering people to smoke! What a fresh air we'd have, then.

j-D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #250116 by

den385 wrote: Argh. Your cheerleaders should be illustrations on cigarette boxes, cheering people to smoke! What a fresh air we'd have, then.

j-D

Ah so they are working then.?.i am thinking of sticking one on my front door when i want to run out for ice cream again loll

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #250133 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote: If a Jedi wants to smoke, do drugs, or do anything else, they are still a Jedi because they call themselves one.

That is ridiculous. A person calling themselves something does not make it so. I've always thought that to be a pretty common sense. Perhaps not as common as I thought....

My daughter sometimes says she's a pony or a dinosaur. :laugh:

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #250134 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Jedi do not smoke.

Mindas Arran wrote:

Snowy Aftermath wrote: If a Jedi wants to smoke, do drugs, or do anything else, they are still a Jedi because they call themselves one.

That is ridiculous. A person calling themselves something does not make it so. I've always thought that to be a pretty common sense. Perhaps not as common as I thought....

My daughter sometimes says she's a pony or a dinosaur. :laugh:

Please stay on topic, PM or a new thread if you wanna pursue a line of thought different to the topic of this thread. I also note the author of that post said they were done with that topic in this thread, in their most recent post.

May the Smoke Free be with you :whistle:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Leah Starspectre, Brontyn

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #250138 by
4 days done, day 5th on.

I guess, I'll stop counting each separate day only after a week or so.

Psychological dependency became stronger with years...

But, there's something stronger.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #250143 by
You can do this , i know you can ! Your body is already over the dependency of nicotine , the rest will now follow , good for you !!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #250144 by
https://genderonmangostreet.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/cheerleader_wideweb__470x3112.jpg

keep going, and hold your breath when you walk past someone smoking in the street

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #250147 by
Yeah, I do hold my breath. I also should stop standing close to smokers, smoke breaks are over - even just standing beside.

@MartaLina, your cheerleaders are argh... whrahr... scarry! :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :S

@Silas, yours are okay lol B)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi