The Block

More
14 Dec 2016 02:01 - 14 Dec 2016 02:05 #268345 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
To those who are fans, I say enjoy. To those like me and wish to take a bit more from the Temple, to you...you friends I call to. I am thankful for a place like this. Truly, we here, have many opportunities on line as well as off line to practice what is inside us and it is on that idea I ask for your attention this week. How, the practical how. I, myself would love to read the how's of how we as Jedi ...actually use our Syncretism and lessons and wisdom are used. I think that's one of many great ideas of the Temple. As I study and learn I notice my own path before me. I notice. I see, now what happens when we finally identify things. With me, it was at a time when I noticed I could...cognitively change things....my mind was blown. In my life I have know people who had a better...character than me. Truth be told, I know I was born on the streets to a life style much NOT what I knew nor taught. Hence the bad grammar but im learning! So I came to a point where I saw others acting in ways, well frankly I wanted to act. Hold on Jedi don't loose me , lol So, I simply did a bit of studying, asked a few questions and this is what I got.
without labels....Eddie Keller had a wife. He claimed to love her. He woke up every morning and wiped the dew from his car with a rag. Started the coffee for his love and met her every morning before she started her day. At church or at the stores they were like homming pigeons...in no time flat they would search for each other and move towards one another just to stand next to one another.
FREQUENCY DAILY QUALITY AUDIO DEVOTION AND PLEDGE
Till her last breath he was in arms shot of her. He told her good bye with a cup of coffee.
Monte , my man Monte sang in church his whole life. Wasn't the ideal idea of Christianity, had a few beers and a baseball game. Lovely voice and an old time picker of guitars and stringed things. singings was his thing!
Monte had been going thru health problems, we all knew. So did Monte. At the hospital, there was a singing...his entire clan as we call em sang him away. He had taught them how to sing and now at the end, wow.....'
Both People are real and have passed from this life and from my path. This very month. My heart go to the Kellers from San Antonio TX and the Doty's from Spring Bay Illinois.
These two examples are mine and like so many of you you have your own I hope as well. If you do not I encourage you to find them. Look at your own life and find the wisdom and gifts that are there already, lol smiley face (build you)
Now that moment when you find yourself in need of a example, insert what you think you would like to act like...in other words, if Eddie were given one more day, how woud he wake up tomoow? How did he build that end? How did he do it? How do these examples do it.? That my friend is the moment we insert a difrent action, insert character, and the best part is it doesn't even have to be our own. (...mind Blown...) Do you have examples? what are those moments Jedi? I would love to read a few. Honestly, of things of the heart I could listen all night, lol I have. May the Force be with yall Jedi every where.
when those moment come and we have the opportunity , I would hope we choose a bit of what we choose, not what's just automatic.
The things we could build!!!!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 14 Dec 2016 02:05 by Carlos.Martinez3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2016 22:19 #269008 by Carlos.Martinez3
The Jedi way
As I study and grow I notice to many labels to many lines and a lot of ... groups fro my liking. im not speaking against groups or collectiveness, no we are a collection of great things here friends what im saying is after some time there can come time when you erase a few lines. I am a Knight here and a Minister and a Jedi so I will NEVER tell you what to do or how the "best" will we for you. Now that being said in the spirit of actual UNITY join me as we practice this one.
Something to think of for the week!
We by our word have said we believe"... In the Force, and in the inherent worth of all life within it."
This means to a Jedi and those who claim it, life Has worth. now...
Do you believe in it? Do you believe in all life as valuable? not saying animals and so forth just the tip basic... do you believe every heart every life matters? For some of us like me I had to break the chains that held my ideas captive. It is possible Jedi, to be something you were not raised even stronger than you were tough or even to those who have had the assistance needed to achieve what it is we believe in and to accomplish anything. All life , human life you me them us we her him them it is my choice stance. My enemies as well. To most that will take a bit of time and effort in that direction, nothing happens over night friends, so as Jedi do you stand with me? Do you hold life sacred? Special? dear?
the inherent worth...hmm you mean we are all ...worth yes you are as much worth as me and him, who ever him may be! lol
Join me Jedi in taking this simple stand, we all agree on im sure but have never said it. Stand for life. Like that when some one asks you hey so and what do you think about the shootings and the killings....see past the names and labels and see Jedi, without reserve ...see whats there then , make your mark. I hope im not the only Jedi who understands these simple truths here is your faithful in the little things, the big things are easy. Life, make a choice. Take a stand and join. Do it. then, see what else you can stand on! Some call this making character some call it cheating lol I call it good form. Take a stand before its needed and you wont worry about your answer when it called on.
All my heart Jedi !
Carlos JK LM

Build, not tear down.

More
03 Jan 2017 20:52 #271020 by Carlos.Martinez3
So thing to ponder...
My past year was full of a lot of things I placed and came to light. I planted and reaped and lost and won. In was thinking I'm ... 30 plus...lol at any given time in my life between here till birth if I would have had a Jedi example how different would things be? At any given time I might have grasped it and changed everything. Mostly me... In would have made fun of it but.... That one chance... Now , in would take it. I know for a fact if I knew then what I know now and accepted it at any given time sooner....boom!!! So I said to myself , why not be that lighfornsome one else? Our example of Jedi is quite litterally all some will ever know and see. So, this year shine for the new, the now the constant the future and the nots.... It may, you may be that small light they need or, like me have been waiting for. Shine friends and Jedi.... you are!!!! I see you!!!Let's build up ,never tare down.

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Jan 2017 09:43 #271067 by
Replied by on topic The Block
If i have learned anything from you Master , it is that i now take my heart with me wherever i go , no hiding , no destroying , no neglegting , here i am , whole again :) I notice that when you do that , you are vulnarable and invincible at the same time , its a good feeling. Off course it feels off when someone tries to hurt you out of their own confusion , but they are not insulting you , they are insulting themselves

We are not what they accuse us of ...they are

And as for taking chances , you may say now that you would grab that chance , but chances are you did not see it as a chance then ...years ago ;)

More
04 Jan 2017 15:58 #271110 by Carlos.Martinez3
I've been on my path since birth. Its taken all that to get this. One of the great things Jedi ism can bring is that mind set. There are many but this one seems to me to be the... Better to defend. My own choice now.! So possible. I am in your glow Lina ! You in mine we shine bright. Let's not blind... Smiley face!

Build, not tear down.

More
17 Jan 2017 21:20 #272513 by Carlos.Martinez3
Focus Knowledge Wisdom
When used correctly... These can help us overcome obstacles.
Our three Tenets
How? Something for thought...
Focus is present, now.
Knowledge is yesterday , what we know.
Wisdom is future what to do with now and yesterday.
A simple yet complex formula for the helping any time.
Are we using it to help us overcome obstacles?

This begins a path of mindfulness some of us can use.
I have and it works and... Its contagious.
Be well Temple and keep seeking to find!
Carlos Jk Minister

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Jan 2017 04:08 #272931 by
my path before this ... Before here i was more introduced to Jedi ism I was pretty much out of control, get mad and i would lash out , lose it , never was able to keep focus and not realizing that i would zone out drift off not pay attention when spoken to .. unable to stay on task ., forgetting to do things , someone can tell me something psh wont remember half the time what they just said but yet i can remember my lock number back when i was in the 9th grade go figure .. life and the struggles u have with having adhd yeah ok so those are some of the bad , there are good things that go along with Adhd but the good u obviously dont need to work on .. before i was on here i was introduced to meditation , learning self control, patience, and trying to put these into practice , i needed and wanted to learn more bout , amazingly i found jedi ism , now i have more of a understanding not just bout self but other stuff that nothing is coming to mind right now to give an example and putting it into practice .My Path Now I see me as jedi and thats how i carry myself more now. in the light of having the focus wisdom and knowledge and still learning which is a good thing in my good My Future Path knowing i will be learning from u ..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Jan 2017 06:07 #272940 by

Ke JinnDakken wrote: my path before this ... Before here i was more introduced to Jedi ism I was pretty much out of control, get mad and i would lash out , lose it , never was able to keep focus and not realizing that i would zone out drift off not pay attention when spoken to .. unable to stay on task ., forgetting to do things , someone can tell me something psh wont remember half the time what they just said but yet i can remember my lock number back when i was in the 9th grade go figure .. life and the struggles u have with having adhd yeah ok so those are some of the bad , there are good things that go along with Adhd but the good u obviously dont need to work on .. before i was on here i was introduced to meditation , learning self control, patience, and trying to put these into practice , i needed and wanted to learn more bout , amazingly i found jedi ism , now i have more of a understanding not just bout self but other stuff that nothing is coming to mind right now to give an example and putting it into practice .My Path Now I see me as jedi and thats how i carry myself more now. in the light of having the focus wisdom and knowledge and still learning which is a good thing in my good My Future Path knowing i will be learning from u ..

I am so proud of you Sis , we all have come a long way , and even though it seems that for some it comes naturally , it does not , you are brave to embark on this mission dont forget that , you have a family here ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Jan 2017 17:14 #272992 by
Thank u sis!! I love my family! you guys are amazing!!

More
23 Jan 2017 19:52 #273332 by Carlos.Martinez3
Monday though...
I meetvalot of people who have similar ideas. The most common is this.... Will it all end, in reference to the struggles and hardships in life. Sadly , life will happen. All extreams are always present and the " struggle" sometimes we feel is in our own minds cuz its all confusing.
It is. Who do you belive? Who do you trust.
In moments like these it comforting to know the constant " fight " and " drama" eventually stops. I will say that again, the longer you study the more you hone your self and you do..you do , YOU WILL figure things out for yourserlfs. I promise, know how I can stand on that?
I did. Its possible.
So, be aware that this path leads to more questions , many more but eventually friends, you will be the light u want to be. You will reach the goal. And... You can go on! Pass it teach it, ohhh Jedi the day will come when the tears stop the pain turns to give instead of take, if that's the goal!.
Keep on !!!! Seek! You WILL find. Eventually you will , there is...light...

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi