The Block

More
7 years 3 months ago #271020 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
So thing to ponder...
My past year was full of a lot of things I placed and came to light. I planted and reaped and lost and won. In was thinking I'm ... 30 plus...lol at any given time in my life between here till birth if I would have had a Jedi example how different would things be? At any given time I might have grasped it and changed everything. Mostly me... In would have made fun of it but.... That one chance... Now , in would take it. I know for a fact if I knew then what I know now and accepted it at any given time sooner....boom!!! So I said to myself , why not be that lighfornsome one else? Our example of Jedi is quite litterally all some will ever know and see. So, this year shine for the new, the now the constant the future and the nots.... It may, you may be that small light they need or, like me have been waiting for. Shine friends and Jedi.... you are!!!! I see you!!!Let's build up ,never tare down.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #271067 by
Replied by on topic The Block
If i have learned anything from you Master , it is that i now take my heart with me wherever i go , no hiding , no destroying , no neglegting , here i am , whole again :) I notice that when you do that , you are vulnarable and invincible at the same time , its a good feeling. Off course it feels off when someone tries to hurt you out of their own confusion , but they are not insulting you , they are insulting themselves

We are not what they accuse us of ...they are

And as for taking chances , you may say now that you would grab that chance , but chances are you did not see it as a chance then ...years ago ;)

More
7 years 3 months ago #271110 by Carlos.Martinez3
I've been on my path since birth. Its taken all that to get this. One of the great things Jedi ism can bring is that mind set. There are many but this one seems to me to be the... Better to defend. My own choice now.! So possible. I am in your glow Lina ! You in mine we shine bright. Let's not blind... Smiley face!

Build, not tear down.

More
7 years 3 months ago #272513 by Carlos.Martinez3
Focus Knowledge Wisdom
When used correctly... These can help us overcome obstacles.
Our three Tenets
How? Something for thought...
Focus is present, now.
Knowledge is yesterday , what we know.
Wisdom is future what to do with now and yesterday.
A simple yet complex formula for the helping any time.
Are we using it to help us overcome obstacles?

This begins a path of mindfulness some of us can use.
I have and it works and... Its contagious.
Be well Temple and keep seeking to find!
Carlos Jk Minister

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272931 by
my path before this ... Before here i was more introduced to Jedi ism I was pretty much out of control, get mad and i would lash out , lose it , never was able to keep focus and not realizing that i would zone out drift off not pay attention when spoken to .. unable to stay on task ., forgetting to do things , someone can tell me something psh wont remember half the time what they just said but yet i can remember my lock number back when i was in the 9th grade go figure .. life and the struggles u have with having adhd yeah ok so those are some of the bad , there are good things that go along with Adhd but the good u obviously dont need to work on .. before i was on here i was introduced to meditation , learning self control, patience, and trying to put these into practice , i needed and wanted to learn more bout , amazingly i found jedi ism , now i have more of a understanding not just bout self but other stuff that nothing is coming to mind right now to give an example and putting it into practice .My Path Now I see me as jedi and thats how i carry myself more now. in the light of having the focus wisdom and knowledge and still learning which is a good thing in my good My Future Path knowing i will be learning from u ..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272940 by

Ke JinnDakken wrote: my path before this ... Before here i was more introduced to Jedi ism I was pretty much out of control, get mad and i would lash out , lose it , never was able to keep focus and not realizing that i would zone out drift off not pay attention when spoken to .. unable to stay on task ., forgetting to do things , someone can tell me something psh wont remember half the time what they just said but yet i can remember my lock number back when i was in the 9th grade go figure .. life and the struggles u have with having adhd yeah ok so those are some of the bad , there are good things that go along with Adhd but the good u obviously dont need to work on .. before i was on here i was introduced to meditation , learning self control, patience, and trying to put these into practice , i needed and wanted to learn more bout , amazingly i found jedi ism , now i have more of a understanding not just bout self but other stuff that nothing is coming to mind right now to give an example and putting it into practice .My Path Now I see me as jedi and thats how i carry myself more now. in the light of having the focus wisdom and knowledge and still learning which is a good thing in my good My Future Path knowing i will be learning from u ..

I am so proud of you Sis , we all have come a long way , and even though it seems that for some it comes naturally , it does not , you are brave to embark on this mission dont forget that , you have a family here ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272992 by
Thank u sis!! I love my family! you guys are amazing!!

More
7 years 3 months ago #273332 by Carlos.Martinez3
Monday though...
I meetvalot of people who have similar ideas. The most common is this.... Will it all end, in reference to the struggles and hardships in life. Sadly , life will happen. All extreams are always present and the " struggle" sometimes we feel is in our own minds cuz its all confusing.
It is. Who do you belive? Who do you trust.
In moments like these it comforting to know the constant " fight " and " drama" eventually stops. I will say that again, the longer you study the more you hone your self and you do..you do , YOU WILL figure things out for yourserlfs. I promise, know how I can stand on that?
I did. Its possible.
So, be aware that this path leads to more questions , many more but eventually friends, you will be the light u want to be. You will reach the goal. And... You can go on! Pass it teach it, ohhh Jedi the day will come when the tears stop the pain turns to give instead of take, if that's the goal!.
Keep on !!!! Seek! You WILL find. Eventually you will , there is...light...

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 2 months ago #274465 by Carlos.Martinez3
As Jedi we find ourselfs re writing things as far as definitions and things are. Natural . Some get caught up on the labels a bit to much and become what can be when one allows their focus to be only selected things. I want to talk on love. This is the spiritual side of the Temple so here we go.

Love . What is your love u give? Where did U get your idea of love? What are your examples? And what is now what you have now, what u want . Seems easy but it isn't.
The ability to remove attachment and hurt is the key to this exsersise. To make the mindfulness... applicable . So once we find these answers with no blame no attachment ... Hard yes! Where my definition came from was examples I had growing up. Parents loved ones movies music books. These were my spread. I found them lacking and wanting very much , so now what? At this point many Jedi get lost in the identification process and stay mad or angry at the label person or thing. That's natural but the ability to say ... Hey , maybe I need a ...different example. The seek kicks in here. Now we have the choice to find a better example. Not to stay mad at what we found but to remember we are re defining a lot of things.. Our actions as well. So as Jedi we seek and in this case love....
No one has the text book definition of love. If you do count it fortunate for those who don't ... My self I had to re learn love. This changes things. The ability to watch others and listen to others examples and ... And adapt immilate use as example , what ever u wanna call it , to apply the change. The way unloved now is not how I was thought. "Jedi are encouraged to love"so....
What's your definition? What are you giving ? Getting ? Teaching passing ? Can you change your idea of love ... I have , you can . I hope my example of the ability to change my own definition of love can be some example for those who think... They are alone in love and love is hurt. It doesn't have to be , we can change how we do things , we can build what we want, especially here in our love. There are so many examples love I see some I want some I don't. I choose what to do what my examples are and I act.
The ability to be.... Anything is still valid friends . The ability to change your stars is very much a fact as the ability to change the color of a shirt. Here one way how. There are many . This is not the only. The idea is to seek , and keep seeking !!!! Keep seeking Jedi and I hope you find BETTER examples . They are out there AND it's OK to add and adjust your current love definition even if they are from those we love and admire. Just think if we could change our definition of love like this ... We could do... ANYTHING !!! We could change our idea of fear ... Happiness sadness....(boom!) head explodes!
May the Living , loving Force be with you all who read this today , right where your at !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Kobos

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #274491 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
I wanted to think deeply about that this reply but would lose meaning within my own thought. Love is not to be only defined by the interaction of humans. Gotta say that first. Love in my experience lives as we do changes as. It flows and changes form as it must with the world itself. I at one time associated love with labor but it is not that. Though it may be a truth that true love of any form may take labor to maintain to not separate it from that labor blinds you to the beauty with which it contains. It is no bed of roses yet it is no crown of thorns. The best part is that it is ever-present on must just drop the wall and look for it. It may not be obvious where it is at first though; more than not we all have a primary source. Yet, I assure you if you look at it you will see it. It is a perspective, existence and action all in one, taking efforts to see this is a very valuable pursuit and to hear others definitions is certifiably eye opening. Thank you Carlos and I look forward to others replies.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Kobos. Reason: grammar kind of
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi