The Block

More
7 years 2 months ago #274495 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
The word the idea is so big! That's the stuff ! So many different examples of difrent types of love. Some days my family needs the tree planted by the waters... Some days the sun reminds me of no matter where I find my self it's shining some where. One of the joys of Jedi ism is the ability to let all... All? All examples exist with. Harder said than done. Here we can agree love CAN be defined many ways and its these ways I wanna share here . That's the idea not what's it's not ... But whatnot is and can be . I imitate nature in my love often as well as many other forms. Show me yours ! Add yours to the count ! Here every idea is valid. Every idea of love is valid. To you! And if it's real to you , really who am I to say it's not true. It is with you .
Examples of love
I saw a man an old man, shakes as he raises and lowers ... He got up when his love left and when she returned. I fell in love with that, so now I try my hardest to do just that . I learned a new way to love and that's the idea . Can we learn, truly learn from one another like that ?! My hope is ... Yes

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #274498 by Carlos.Martinez3
P's that's is my hearts cry for this forum called the block , to grow with each other by .... Example , some call it experience points !

Build, not tear down.

More
7 years 2 months ago #274504 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
I try to share love in each day. I work a pretty humble job as a bus boy in the evenings in a very wealthy area (there is a level of judgment from clientele about a 29yo bus boy but thy don't know me, it comes across sometimes though, so meh). I can't help but try to make light conversation clients. When I can get someone to crack a smile at a cheesy joke I enjoy it, it is my small way of sending some love through what can otherwise be a dirty, depressing and hard job. Plus as people dine if you truly sense and pay attention, it is like an airport, in 30 minutes of watching a whole bar and restaurant you will see both the best and worst in humanity. That is how I try to add to the best that to me is love and some of the labor in it.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
7 years 2 months ago #274511 by Carlos.Martinez3
Funny thing is ... That ...that ... Will be some ones only daily smile or laugh or release . Keep on brother ! You are the light where you are , see it ?

Build, not tear down.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #274513 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
It is a lesson I learned from someone a long time ago when my days were of the darker variety. One to not be forgotten, and one to share to whomever may listen.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
7 years 2 months ago #275176 by Carlos.Martinez3
Here's an example from my home to yours. In my study and practice I enjoy love. My definition of love. I understand you have a definition of love. My definition has been defined and re defines over and over again . It doubt in yes to grow . We may share similarities and in some ways we may be opposites. I give you this example for the sake of being able to see a simple individual make it possible and practical to accomplish what needs to be done ... With me . Don't loose me pls.
This is never to say mine is better or your is not , no this is how I saw some one so it and now I'm doing it so try it out and find out if you wanna try this one out for your self . Smiley face !

There are moments in life that come out of no where. I can look back and see things now and think wow if I would have thought that out i would have missed that one. Natural.
The idea comes from this thought , " remember the love of your your "
The way I practice this is this...
I remember the day I sat cold and missing my love . I remember the days I did not have them in the equation. That when mediated on can be remember and .... Brought back ... Presently. Hmm so I remembered when I finally saw my love the day the wait was over .... Yay!!!! And I remembered it and I felt it and I kept it today.... And do you know what ... My love felt it.
We do it with anger and sadness... When she walks through the door some days ... That's what's waiting for her. My choice ! Our choice !
Let's be about the build up never the tare down.
Wouldn't you like to come home to that? I know I would, I know I do, I know she does...it's possible friends. Try it this week, fall in love with your love all over again- or at least try and see if it doesn't make a difference friends. It's kinda hard to be grouchy all the time when you remember how wonderful that person is, was, and will be- remember why you picked her/him
In the first place.
Just try...or not...friends, just something to think about.

Build, not tear down.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #275328 by Carlos.Martinez3
Monday's get away from me very easy .
Jedi eyes
Here's an idea , I got it from my best friend , my Jedi eyes. She's a hobbit by heart. Tolkien fans are just as wonderful as SW fans. Some of my favorite ideas of home come from ideas under the hill. Any how there's the infomious " Legolas, what do your Elvish eyes see..." The idea my friend said ----hey Jedi what do your Jedi eyes see.... The idea blew my mind. She was actually asking what my spirit what my study what my time and effort , what I have learned ... " give me an example "
My friends , have we used the example of Jedi eyes and looked thru them? What would we see? Could we keep the " sight" longer than just when we need it? Imagine the possibilities. No really , please do!
Every Jedi will have difrent views. That's the idea too , none of them will ever be the same and that's ok and Kinna the other point , Jedi eyes see that often ...
My our Temple live On and may the Living Force find you all where you are , right now.

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3. Reason: Spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #275350 by
Replied by on topic The Block

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: The idea my friend said ----hey Jedi what do your Jedi eyes see.... The idea blew my mind.

A good while ago, dear Carlos asked me to write something for his Block.. to sing my song. And that is pretty difficult as I am only talkative or typative ehmm.. :blink: ones.. I get into gear 6 (takes a very long time and reason). Somehow I would like to give it a try and see where it ends, even though it is not a Monday; inspiration comes and goes and I do not want to let it go away so easily this time. :)

On Saturday January 28 I went to the optician to check my eyes and it turned out that I needed glasses. It all sound so easy when thinking about it, right? Going to a store, pick a frame, and leaving the store with great eagle vision to please your brains instead of seeing everything half blurry. I was given an eye pressure test with air, a weird multi lens instrument and several questions that came with it and it turned out that I needed - cilinder glasses (myopia with astigmatism). Next week on Friday 3 February I could come by to pick up my glasses.

After a lot of adjustments my glasses where still sliding off my nose, but I did not realize that till I left the store of course! So the next day after I returned, and not initially wanting to, and that continued for a bit.. well, later today I will go by for my fourth visit, and hopefully, my last one.. Being unable to wear my glasses comfortably is not funny, after a couple of days pushing it up over my nose bridge you start to remember that it takes a lot of patience and skill. It is just waiting till it slides down again. :S Yesterday it was readjusted too short to the point that I could not wear it and my eyes burned so much, my eye muscles liked the glasses too much I guess.. :blink:

One thing I dislike a lot is to visit a store to return a bought product, as it might give away that you are not happy about it after you chose to buy it. :( Just like our sight on Jediism, we do not always agree with our inner voice but sometimes we need to push our comfort zone to get into more comfortable times with Jediism, forming a new angle. I noticed that the Temple is very busy to set up all kinds of projects at the moment, I appreciate that so many enjoy participating in it and figuring it out again! We should remember that the outcome of our actions determine our results, it takes 'time' to see visibility, and a Jedi should remember that to find its inner expectation. To wake up, and see like an eternal morning.

May the Force shine with you all,

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

More
7 years 2 months ago #275351 by Carlos.Martinez3
Yes! Thank u !!! Thank you ! And may it continue to find you every where ... You ... Look ! Small pun intended !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 2 months ago #275854 by Carlos.Martinez3
Our meditation can create many things . It can create anxiety or help to control it. Our Jedi ism can introduce us to a whole new world or possibilities or keep us locked in a cage . Funny the more Jedi I meet the more I see we all Kinna think similar . I say this in this sense , many of us have swords or some type of symbolic weapon we identify with . I have mine . What we do with them .... Do we keep them on the wall for Merritt badge sake? Do we display proudly but never really take them in hand. With Jedi ism we teach and show the potential that lives in every one. Your spark of life is the same as mine . Really !
So do we keep our ... Tools , our gifts to ... Hurt us and confuse us, unskilled and rip and tare things from where they need to be or ... Do we take the time to study and ask and ... Learn , really learn . What does your Jedi ism do for you friends , is it on the wall plagued and shiny yay!!!! Or do we use it practice and learn. Every tool is avalible for every one. Every tool I've found , I found. It's mine. The patience the love the joy the everything! Had to find it first , so I leave you with this weeks idea , is your Jedi ism one the wall or ... In Your hand?
May the Living Force be with y'all every where you find it!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi