Is the water live?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349044 by
Replied by on topic Is the water live?
My opinion is the water is alive the molecules changed based on the thought of the person or persons.

Elektron respond different depending on if they are observed or not I believe it was the double slit experiment is one.

So it seems if you break everything down to its smallest Elektron or molecule and it changes its form or action based on our thoughts or feelings or if even we are observing it.
I would say everything that we know that is .
is alive!
That's just my opinion and I think that's why some people actually have the bility to move things and change things in this world
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 2 months ago #349046 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Is the water live?
Well water does show signs of life like the ability to change , grow , and is influenced by outside forces . It also reacts to our emotions as well . I think it's in a grey area like fire .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You:
More
4 years 2 months ago #349048 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Is the water live?
Uhhhhhh water doesn't grow nor react to emotions. Neither does fire, unless you want to say something rusting is alive

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, Amaya, Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349050 by
Replied by on topic Is the water live?

Forceuser wrote: My opinion is the water is alive the molecules changed based on the thought of the person or persons.

I agree with you, because human being is composed from all 4 elements, including spirit which is live energy (substance) and thus
it can influence water,
with proper use of emotions and thougts.
I did few times experiment with water, I took bowl with water, sit down in meditation and I was focusing on water with love and gratitude,
after that I drunk it and I was impressed the water was soft and taststed deliciously. People could say that it´s nothing more just autosuggestion,
but I do not think so.

Rex wrote: water doesn't grow nor react to emotions. Neither does fire, unless you want to say something rusting is alive

Maybe really doesn´t grow, but for sure react to emotions. Most of ilnesses according scientist are caused by mental/emotional imbalances,
If you take whatever ilnessess within body, it´s a blood which send information about it into your brain. And then start to causing it´s consequences
like headache, tiredness, moodines sometime also mental disease.
More
4 years 2 months ago #349051 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Is the water live?

I agree with you, because human being is composed from all 4 elements, including spirit which is live energy (substance) and thus
it can influence water,
with proper use of emotions and thougts.
I did few times experiment with water, I took bowl with water, sit down in meditation and I was focusing on water with love and gratitude,
after that I drunk it and I was impressed the water was soft and taststed deliciously. People could say that it´s nothing more just autosuggestion,
but I do not think so.

Hey, I super duper hope my investments go up every day, and sometimes they do!

Bereft of any other evidence, I have to assume it's because my positive thinking influences the market, and sometimes I just don't think positively enough! maybe I'm distracted on those days? (or dehydrated?)

(I'm trying to be flippant, but I suspect I can actually find more evidence that positive thinking influences the market than you can about water...'cause I guess the market actually is affected be people's feelings....)

A Jedi really shouldn't be mean, but there's a few[strike]sockpuppets[/strike] members dominating this community at the moment that really rustle my jimmies.

Maybe I'm the one who's out of date, perhaps Jeddism is just a mask for general "spiritual" nonsense, and it's time to pack my bags and call myself something else, somewhere else.

I am at least reasonably confident that this has been referenced here before....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Rex
More
4 years 2 months ago #349060 by Streen
Replied by Streen on topic Is the water live?
I'd like to offer an excerpt from a book that may offer some insight...

Water is flowing. Every drop is made of the same substance. What never fears being divided, because it knows it will flow back together in time. It is eternal.

Water is powerful. Although it can be soothing, comforting, and cleansing, it can also be enormous, mighty and overpowering. Its nature is constant. It is true to itself at any extreme.

Water is profound. In the depths of the lakes, in the darkness of the oceans, it holds all secrets. It is dangerous. It is mysterious. Yet life came from those depths.

Water is unafraid. From any height, it will plunge fearlessly down. It will fall and not be injured.

Water is balanced no matter what the situation is, water will seeks it own level as soon as it is left alone. Water will always flow downward to the most stable level. It conforms to any situation in a balanced way.

Water is nourishing. Without water, no plant and no living creature could survive.

Water is still. It can be completely still, and in its stillness, mirror heaven perfectly.

Water is pure. It is transparent, clear, needing neither adornment nor augmentations.

For all these features, to be flowing, powerful, unafraid, balanced, nourishing, still, and pure, one who would follow the Force need only emulate water in every way.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
More
4 years 2 months ago #349063 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Is the water live?
I can understand where you're coming from on Emoto's work. But there are other ways to explain the phenomena IF it really is taking place. One potential answer is that we're the ones actually putting the energy into the water itself, and it forms because of our energetic influence. If that's the case, then there's no reason we cannot affect the emotional energy output of (say) a stone.

I think the more compelling argument that Water, Fire, and such things are alive, is found more in the spiritual realms- that everything has a spirit. It's not to say that I believe that is the case, myself, but that when you take science out of it, the value that comes from this belief takes on an incredible form of it's own. It puts us back into the discovery of our interconnectedness to our environment and can transform how you interact with it. Treating it as something sacred, rather than just something you feel compelled to protect because what happens to the earth impacts the life of humanity.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. But when I shifted from a scientific approach to the needs of the Earth to one that is spiritually based (one I found in the beginning of the Book of Genesis), my perspective on man's role on the planet shifted dramatically.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, , Malicious
More
4 years 2 months ago #349064 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Is the water live?

Rex wrote: Uhhhhhh water doesn't grow nor react to emotions. Neither does fire, unless you want to say something rusting is alive

So you have never seen a puddle of water water get bigger , water attracts water thus growing . You feed fire combustible material thus growing it , if you don't feed it it will die .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.irishtimes.com/news/science/the-pseudoscience-of-creating-beautiful-or-ugly-water-1.574583%3Fmode%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwiumPnNsqznAhWbPM0KHdJDDBoQFjASegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw37qijh8gLt0Tdb_KywGBlI

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thewellnessenterprise.com/emoto/&ved=2ahUKEwiumPnNsqznAhWbPM0KHdJDDBoQFjATegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0WTs0ukrVgz7lYI5G5Crd-

Now I'm not saying water and fire are alive in the classical sense but in a different matter .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

More
4 years 2 months ago #349065 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Is the water live?
Well if everything is alive (or has a spirit etc.) what's the point of the concept "alive"

And all the analogies used are like saying that a car is a vehicle because it moves, has an engine, and other utilities which means that engine oil is also a vehicle since it helps the car do so. Sure an engine oil's properties change: when it's heated and pressurized, but on its own, it's inert.

Water doesn't have any agency, so it doesn't "want" to flow downhill. The language we often use in that sense is more intuitive, but ultimately inaccurate. Water's properties may be admirable in a metaphorical sense, but ultimately it's just a substance with properties that don't include life, consciousness, or agency.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, Amaya, OB1Shinobi, Malicious
More
4 years 2 months ago #349066 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Is the water live?
In your view. But your view isn't the only one that exists, Rex. Nor should another person's view on the matter be dismissed out of hand simply because you look at it that way.

Some people even believe their vehicles have a personality to them- like they are alive in a sense. Some personify their weapons and believe it has its own personality. The personification changes the perspective of how someone interacts with what science considers "inanimate".

The views of both positions have merit in their own rights.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Malicious
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi