• Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #349018 by
Is the water live? was created by
Hello everyone, I am totally outraged,
I was talking with somebody and the person
told me that water is dead.!?

According my opinion is water live.
Because water constantly flows, has ability to transfer informations, without water - would be body with nutritions soon dead.
Water (blood) transfer hormones, nutritions, neuron's impulses, all nerve system works thanks water (not just water). Water has memory and connects things together etc.
Life - was created by water (passive energy) and fire (active energy). Emotion (water) is energy in motion, how could it be dead.

I catched myself into trap of attachment.
As we discussed in thread "man of principle", irony, isn't it?

I would like to ask you what you think about it. Promise, I won't stone you ((:

And I have one more question, which isn't related with water.
Is there any true, that the more you are grateful, happy and joyful the more you are experiencing it's opposite as well with same intensity?
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 2 months ago #349026 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Is the water live?
Water isn't dead because it wasn't ever alive.

I mean is a conveyor belt alive? Not in a literal sense. Poetically you can say anything is alive

Nope, there's no law of the conservation of emotion. Your mind has it's own innate reaction (e.g. saying ouch), but you can control your state of mind (choosing to whimper hours later after a minor injury)

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You:
More
4 years 2 months ago #349030 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Is the water live?
Rex is right it is neither alive nor dead in terms. I use water for a lot of things. I say slot of things are LIKE water or be be LIKE water but water has always been a mystery to me I let be. I’ve used water to recharge the mind as well as the heart as well as my very body. So many ways to do so many different things with water. Some folk float - some sit under its rush and some just listen - some just be with it - as equals and some not so equal.some just look at its reflection - To me - it’s alive and reminds me of many things I LIKE to think about and actually do so there’s always been a connection to the frequency for me. It can be a lot of things for everybody but it’s alive for me.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #349031 by
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by .
More
4 years 2 months ago #349035 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Is the water live?
A gestalt? IMO it's nowhere near alive, but as a fluid can act dynamical enough to have complex patterned appearances, and by virtue of its chemistry have complex interactions. A potent blend....

.... but that presupposes life is defined by conception, birth, and reproductive capacity by design, with related inception and cessation phases defining life as distinct from death, to give a base meaning to being alive and from whence to define good and bad health.

As a Jedi my beliefs tend to focus more on the architecture of having subjective existence rather then objective truths... so long as they don't conflict. Do to that end I do define a living aspect to the Force which is more about the appearance of complexity then technically being alive (and likewise a unifying aspect). These though do more to serve my relationship to the Force then dictate how I think the world is.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349037 by
Replied by on topic Is the water live?

Rex wrote: Nope, there's no law of the conservation of emotion.

I do take your point that water is not dead because it wasn't ever alive, but I am not sure what you mean by conservation of emotion.
If we take emotions like analogy to water then there is no conservation of emotion possible because water flows. Did you mean it that way or differently?

Caesar wrote: The keyword is "OPINION". According to my opinion, Donald Trump is a turd nugget, but alas, he is still a human.
(note: I do not intend any rudeness, just pointing out the facts of the matter)

Thank you for your thoughtfulness I am very sensitive person.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349038 by

Carlos wrote: To me - it’s alive and reminds me of many things I LIKE to think about and actually do so there’s always been a connection to the frequency for me.

I perceive it also like live substance, though it's not. But metaphorically, why not right.
What I found out hard to understand is, that about water is said that it has regeneration skills and memory. Masaru Emoto wrote about it, he is scientist. And if it has those skills, it has to be live. To keeping informations is common for all living organisms.
Carlos look at movie The shape of water, it's awesome movie, it get Oscar I think.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349040 by

Erinis wrote: I perceive it also like live substance, though it's not. But metaphorically, why not right.

This, of course, is just my opinion on things but I believe the Force gives water life. The Force runs and lives through all things and even if the water itself is inorganic, I can't help but wonder where these healing properties come from. I think that's the Force. And the fact that we can have an emotional connection with water for me proves the power of the Force because we can be so connected with it.
More
4 years 2 months ago #349042 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Is the water live?
Masaru Emoto™ (22 July 1943-17 October 2014[2]) was a Japanese author and peddler of pseudoscience, most famously the idea that thoughts and words directed at water change the aesthetic appeal of the water crystals.

He held a "Doctorate" in alternative medicine from a correspondence course from the Open International University of Alternative Medicine, and therefore called himself "Doctor."

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

And if The Queen had wheels she'd be a wagon

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, ZealotX
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago #349043 by
Why cant the queen be a wagon if she has wheels? Why cant the water be alive if it responds to emotional input? Why cant a female be a male of she feels she is male in her testicles... virtual or not?

What's wrong with you people? Water is alive if the experience of water is that it lives. Experience not society rules. Water lives!
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi