Locking threads is Bllsht

More
4 years 5 months ago #345537 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
To be honest, I do not expect much from anyone. However, I enforce these

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/114-Announcements/121257-behavior-unbecoming#321555

This is in the red box at the top of the page.

Now that said Fyxe I can see your frustration and understand it. If you would like me and you can have a conversation over PM and kinda go through things. I know /i have said before, you have things to offer, admittedly I have been absent due to some life events. If you do PM me we can talk for a bit, my responses might not come right away but I will reply. Please excuse typos as typing with one hand is not a skill i am skilled at.

Much Love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345538 by Carlos.Martinez3
It’s all part of the gig. Unfortunately.
Forgive the curse word please and thank you -

Old farmer told me one time - ya know what’s worse than chicken shit on your boot - when it gets in your mouth. Then you learn first hand how to walk carefully in crap when you could quite possibly be eating boot.

The good the bad - the ugly -the wins the loss the rules - not rules - games - all of it - is all part of the fun or joy or not of the whole thing.

The end of the farmers statement is this - eventually ya get tired of the chicken shit and don’t even pay no mind to it - even the taste.

Hopefully some day ... the small stuff is the small stuff.
Who knows. Small stuff to some may be the big stuff to others. Some may never change their mind about it some may.

You will find every level here of many faiths and maturity as well as communication skills as well as intentions. Try to remember this when thinking of us as a whole and you meet all the “parts” and “differences” when you actually meet them face to face.

Question what your faith makes you - is often something we can control a lot better than why others are they way they are.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
4 years 5 months ago #345540 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
Beyond the link Kobos posted, https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#TermsandRules is also applicable

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345542 by
Replied by on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
Thank you Kobos, you know what they say about assumptoins like the one Rex freely admitted he made, assuming my post was not in good faith, and this lead to the attacks. I would think long term members woujld know better but apparently not.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345548 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Locking threads is Bllsht

Thank you Kobos, you know what they say about assumptoins like the one Rex freely admitted he made, assuming my post was not in good faith, and this lead to the attacks. I would think long term members woujld know better but apparently not.

Mostly I've been ignoring you, don't take it personally, I have finite time in my life and that means that millions, possibly billions of people get ignored every moment.

it would seem I am grumpy this morning, because I'm particularly upset about this post.

We have words for sentences like that in my line of work, but they probably don't translate well, and they're a tad offensive, so I'll skip that.

I'm not going to write a page, that you will just be offended by, I'm just going to highlight each individual...irksome piece of the post in a different colour. If on consideration, you find nothing wrong with each piece, then by all means carry on.

I've tried to similiar-colour code related offences.

If you decide to put on your best blank face and ask me sweetly "Huh, I don't understand?*" I am more than happy to take you into my office and explain it.

*you'll use more words than that, I am sure.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345549 by
lol yea without a color code key the colors are pretty meaningless.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345553 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Locking threads is Bllsht

If on consideration, you find nothing wrong with each piece, then by all means carry on.

Hmm.

If you decide to put on your best blank face and ask me sweetly "Huh, I don't understand?*" I am more than happy to take you into my office and explain it.

*you'll use more words than that, I am sure.

lol yea without a color code key the colors are pretty meaningless.

:dry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345554 by
not having the same baselines makes assumptions and that only leads to misunderstandings, right?

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345556 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Locking threads is Bllsht

Fyxe wrote: someone said you are a long time member. if you dont know what is expected by now isnt that the issue, not the newbs... or is it just normal for you to attack new people?

For clarity, Rex was NOT the person to be found in breach of ToS...

My earlier comments, regarding thinking about how what you're saying actually contributes to the topic, also apply to you Fyxe

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Brick.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345557 by
uhhh.... I never said he was???? how would I even know that?

actually brick, you have totally lost me with your comments??
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi