YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

More
4 years 7 months ago #342464 by Carlos.Martinez3
Raises hand * I was the Bully in a many shapes and forms growing up and in relationships. Not any more but I still have those tendencies and hold my hand out and wish ... people could just feel ... my frustration ... but then I share it and they do.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342465 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI
I've been both in my life. At times, in this very temple

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342466 by
Replied by on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

VixensVengeance wrote: Hmm this is interesting. I hear people all the time make claims that they were bullied at various times in their lives but I have rarely if ever heard anyone say they were the bully. So interesting question, how many here were bullied and how many here were the bullies?

I've been a bully, offline and online.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342470 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI
Yes...me too.

I just wanted to know how it felt to be the one who was dishing it out instead of getting it. Both were unpleasant.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342474 by

rugadd wrote: Yes...me too.

I just wanted to know how it felt to be the one who was dishing it out instead of getting it. Both were unpleasant.

I enjoyed it at the time.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342488 by rugadd
I enjoy punching and kicking people...but that has, so far, been relegated to sparring and competition. Sort of the same? I don't know...

EDIT: Wait! IS that what you meant about civil argument? Like, tearing into each other for sport, as opposed to, say, a polite discussion? I could get into that as long as we knew ahead of time...

rugadd
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by rugadd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #342490 by

rugadd wrote: I enjoy punching and kicking people...but that has, so far, been relegated to sparring and competition. Sort of the same? I don't know...

EDIT: Wait! IS that what you meant about civil argument? Like, tearing into each other for sport, as opposed to, say, a polite discussion? I could get into that as long as we knew ahead of time...

Exactly!

Doubtful ToTJO would allow that though.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

More
4 years 7 months ago #342491 by rugadd
I started the Rants Far and Wide thread...YEARS ago knowing that we need places for the unsavory essentials. Perhaps a similar thread, with clear warnings or blockers, might be tolerated.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342492 by

rugadd wrote: I started the Rants Far and Wide thread...YEARS ago knowing that we need places for the unsavory essentials. Perhaps a similar thread, with clear warnings or blockers, might be tolerated.

Neah, a single thread isn't enough. A subforum is better. However, I'm unlikely to get that in this stuck up place. My forum will have to suffice for anyone interested.

More
4 years 7 months ago #342493 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

I started the Rants Far and Wide thread...YEARS ago knowing that we need places for the unsavory essentials. Perhaps a similar thread, with clear warnings or blockers, might be tolerated.

I see little reason for this.

If any member here has an overwhelming need to dribble spit, the internet provides plenty of options, TotJO need not set itself about providing more of the same, and if you've got a need to scream - go for a swim. Putting your head underwater really does put an upper limit on how long you can rant.

We need a dick-swinging BS forum far less than we need a, say, how to deep clean carpets forum, which we also don't have (presumably because Big Jedi wants to control our flooring choices....)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Kobos, Brick, Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi