YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

More
23 Aug 2019 02:08 - 23 Aug 2019 02:13 #341958 by Mortose
When I left this name, I was assured it would have its access deleted. Interestingly enough, it wasn't. Maybe you guys need better communication methods between your pseudo religious leaders. However, I wouldn't normally decide to take this type of action but considering this....and considering this name somehow works...

www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Confu...ormal-request#341775


I feel entirely justified. Not only was I told how welcome I was, even in pm by your people, I was told such in my formal request thread. What honor you people have, eh? *Heavy sarcasm*. You say one thing, you do another. However, you did the one thing you fully knew would enrage me. You banned me without giving a single reason why... DESPITE my formal request! Congratulations...I do hope you're proud of yourselves! You've made an enemy... every single one of you.

-Phoenix

-
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 02:13 by Mortose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 03:05 #341959 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI
Banned to cool off....but you didn't, did you...we gave you the opportunity to change and become better, you chose to fall back into the same old behaviours....when we allowed you the fresh start we gave you the benefit of the doubt....you took advantage of our sympathy and compassion...

You threaten us with having "made a new enemy"....well get in line, we have plenty of people that don't like us...

For the past 2 days i've lost count of how many complaints we've received on you alone...and not just from one or two members...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Out of darkness, he brings light. Out of hatred, love. Out of dishonor, honor-james allen-
He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure-james allen-
The sword is the key to heaven and hell-Mahomet-
The best won victory is that obtained without shedding blood-Count Katsu-
All men's souls are immortal, only the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine -Socrates-
I'm the best at what I do, what I do ain't pretty-wolverine

J.L.Lawson,Sr Knight, B.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex, Zero Storm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 03:32 - 23 Aug 2019 03:36 #341960 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

RyuJin wrote: Banned to cool off....but you didn't, did you...we gave you the opportunity to change and become better, you chose to fall back into the same old behaviours....when we allowed you the fresh start we gave you the benefit of the doubt....you took advantage of our sympathy and compassion...

You threaten us with having "made a new enemy"....well get in line, we have plenty of people that don't like us...

For the past 2 days i've lost count of how many complaints we've received on you alone...and not just from one or two members...


Understand something. I didn't need to "cool off" at all. A simple message, informing me I was going too far for your rules would have been sufficient. For that matter, honoring my formal request, rather than misleading me... would have been sufficient as well. You did neither.

As for changing and becoming "better", I wonder who's idea of "better" you're referring to because it's certainly not mine.

Furthermore, if you had temporarily banned me so I might "cool off", you could have sent me a warning message, waited until I responded or had enough time to read it, then went ahead with the ban. You didn't do that either.

You were given every opportunity to play fair, yet you missed every single one of them.

Lastly, banning someone because multiple people dislike them isn't justice, it's appealing to the mob.

-
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 03:36 by Mortose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 03:44 - 23 Aug 2019 03:57 #341961 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI
First off, just because a few welcomed you back doesn't translate to the entire Temple, or the Knights and Council doing as such, because we didn't...

I made mention earlier of the fact the Knights have voted on this, (you laughed) and it was our understanding the decision was permanent...

Regardless, that was then, this is now. You have since your return, just this week been reported quite a few times for abusive behavior. That enough added onto the fact you were given a warning on your return to watch said behavior, was I'm betting, enough to warrant the ban...

Your behavior in the discord only proves it was the right choice...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 03:57 by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omhu Cuspor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 03:51 - 23 Aug 2019 03:55 #341962 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

Zenchi wrote: First off, just because a few welcomed you back doesn't translate to the entire Temple, or the Knights and Council doing as such, because we didn't...

I made mention earlier of the fact the Knights have voted on this, (you laughed) and it was our understanding the decision was permanent...

Regardless, that was then, this is now. You have since your return, just this week been reported quite a few times for abusive behavior and language. That enough added onto the fact you were given a warning on your return to watch said behavior, was I'm betting enough to warrant the ban...

Your behavior in the discord only proves it was the right choice...


This does not explain the lack of honoring the formal request I made, does it? I'm aware you hate me, Zenchi. However, it's mutual at this point. Furthermore, if my conduct was so horrible, why did no one send me a warning to my pm box? I had messages from people offering a "safe space" to vent... and messages from people, echoing my welcome. Where were the warning messages, informing me of all those complaints being made about me by cowards who didn't dare voice their concerns to my face?

-
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 03:55 by Mortose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 04:35 #341964 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

Mortose wrote: This does not explain the lack of honoring the formal request I made, does it?


The fact that you posted a formal request does not obligate Administrators to comply to it.

Furthermore, if my conduct was so horrible, why did no one send me a warning to my pm box?


You were told by several members to temper your approach. Perhaps it was too subtle for you to notice.

In any case, let’s get real... what did you expect? Discussing sensitive issues is one thing, openly mocking people is quite another. You’ve mostly been laughing at people who get “easily offended”, and now you are the one who is triggered because you were force to deal with the responsibility of your own actions? C’mon.

The rules are pretty straightforward: don’t behave like an asshole. You behaved like an asshole.

By the way, as far as I know, the ban is temporary, so it doesn’t even contradict your “formal request”.

If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.

TM: Bruno Moreira (Kyber) | Public Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick, Kelrax Lorcken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 04:44 #341967 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

Manu wrote:

Mortose wrote: This does not explain the lack of honoring the formal request I made, does it?


The fact that you posted a formal request does not obligate Administrators to comply to it.

Furthermore, if my conduct was so horrible, why did no one send me a warning to my pm box?


You were told by several members to temper your approach. Perhaps it was too subtle for you to notice.

In any case, let’s get real... what did you expect? Discussing sensitive issues is one thing, openly mocking people is quite another. You’ve mostly been laughing at people who get “easily offended”, and now you are the one who is triggered because you were force to deal with the responsibility of your own actions? C’mon.

The rules are pretty straightforward: don’t behave like an asshole. You behaved like an asshole.

By the way, as far as I know, the ban is temporary, so it doesn’t even contradict your “formal request”.


Temporary or not, a warning in my pm box would have done wonders, even a notice that this temporary ban was to be enacted. I received nothing. For all I knew, the ban was permanent. Why else do you think I reacted as strongly as I did?

-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 04:49 #341968 by Kelrax Lorcken

Mortose wrote:

Manu wrote:

Mortose wrote: This does not explain the lack of honoring the formal request I made, does it?


The fact that you posted a formal request does not obligate Administrators to comply to it.

Furthermore, if my conduct was so horrible, why did no one send me a warning to my pm box?


You were told by several members to temper your approach. Perhaps it was too subtle for you to notice.

In any case, let’s get real... what did you expect? Discussing sensitive issues is one thing, openly mocking people is quite another. You’ve mostly been laughing at people who get “easily offended”, and now you are the one who is triggered because you were force to deal with the responsibility of your own actions? C’mon.

The rules are pretty straightforward: don’t behave like an asshole. You behaved like an asshole.

By the way, as far as I know, the ban is temporary, so it doesn’t even contradict your “formal request”.


Temporary or not, a warning in my pm box would have done wonders, even a notice that this temporary ban was to be enacted. I received nothing. For all I knew, the ban was permanent. Why else do you think I reacted as strongly as I did?


Because you're consistency extends to being surprised when the leadership gets tired of your... "antics"?

Kelrax "Stormcaller" Lorcken, Jedi Navigator
May The Force Guide You
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Jo...-stormcaller?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 04:50 #341969 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

Mortose wrote: Temporary or not, a warning in my pm box would have done wonders, even a notice that this temporary ban was to be enacted. I received nothing. For all I knew, the ban was permanent. Why else do you think I reacted as strongly as I did?


Maybe this is a learning opportunity and you can work on basic emotional intelligence skills, to avoid being controlled by circumstance. You are shifting all blame to others (why did YOU make me react), but no one forced your hand.

Take ownership.

If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.

TM: Bruno Moreira (Kyber) | Public Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Brick, Rex, Kelrax Lorcken, Deimos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 04:53 #341970 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic YOU FOOLISH PSEUDO JEDI

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

Mortose wrote:

Manu wrote:

Mortose wrote: This does not explain the lack of honoring the formal request I made, does it?


The fact that you posted a formal request does not obligate Administrators to comply to it.

Furthermore, if my conduct was so horrible, why did no one send me a warning to my pm box?


You were told by several members to temper your approach. Perhaps it was too subtle for you to notice.

In any case, let’s get real... what did you expect? Discussing sensitive issues is one thing, openly mocking people is quite another. You’ve mostly been laughing at people who get “easily offended”, and now you are the one who is triggered because you were force to deal with the responsibility of your own actions? C’mon.

The rules are pretty straightforward: don’t behave like an asshole. You behaved like an asshole.

By the way, as far as I know, the ban is temporary, so it doesn’t even contradict your “formal request”.


Temporary or not, a warning in my pm box would have done wonders, even a notice that this temporary ban was to be enacted. I received nothing. For all I knew, the ban was permanent. Why else do you think I reacted as strongly as I did?


Because you're consistency extends to being surprised when the leadership gets tired of your... "antics"?


They still could have given me a warning in my pm box. I'd have paid attention to that and I'm surprised they didn't know this. I do tend to go too far more often than not. I'm passionate and get wrapped up. On my end, I was enjoying myself, playing with a troll. I found no harm in it, though I did wonder if my digital murder thread and recent journal entry might have been too far off the line I was supposed to follow. However, considering the messages I had in my pm box (and lack of a single warning), I carried on expressing myself, being as real as I could be, given the environment and its restrictions.

-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick