Where can it be built?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #331053 by
Replied by on topic Where can it be built?
Jedi Air BnB!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #331054 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Where can it be built?
Congratulations Manu, you passed the test! My only interest is in running the Navy and i have no stomach for the nuance of commities or compromising. We needed someone who would be up to the task of organizing and leading all these disparate parties and knew you were right for the job... but we couldnt just ask you to do it. We already knew you had the capabilities, now we see you also have the ambition. I think weve made some powerful first steps here. Good job, everyone!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Rex, Vaziel_Sorel

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #331055 by
Agreed! The cabinet is forming. Commander and chief of the first intergalactic jedi navy is ob1 and commander and chief of intergalactic Jedi starbase temple operations is manu!

More
5 years 4 months ago #331058 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Where can it be built?
is it too soon to have a schism and form a splinter faction?
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

More
5 years 4 months ago #331059 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Where can it be built?
I think a great idea that has potential is a centralized virtual meeting place which exists as an augmented reality overlay on a standardized bare bones ''temple' structure. The closest example of this might be the market place in the recent sci-fi movie Valerian. The idea is that these bare bone temple structures can be built anywhere around the globe, in whatever local material serves the budget and climate, and participants can walk those real physical hallways surrounded by augmented activity from around the globe.

The facilities can be bigger or smaller, but those parts which match the standardized layout could be linked and synched to all temples around the world in realtime.

So there would only be 'one' temple, and it would not exist in any one location, but as dozens or even hundreds. One temple might be built of sandstone, while another a thousand miles away is built of straw... yet all one, interactive, virtual yet real.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, OB1Shinobi, Loudzoo

More
5 years 4 months ago #331061 by OB1Shinobi

JamesSand wrote: is it too soon to have a schism and form a splinter faction?

Admiral and “Number One” are already spoken for, you should probably secure yourself a generalship or something, first.

People are complicated.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #331064 by

OB1Shinobi wrote:

JamesSand wrote: is it too soon to have a schism and form a splinter faction?

Admiral and “Number One” are already spoken for, you should probably secure yourself a generalship or something, first.

Sounds reasonable. As first sovereign of the jedi state of the central United states I appoint james sand as commander and chief of southern cross operations. Plans for this sector include a tertiary temple. James sand, you may now enact your schism.

More
5 years 4 months ago #331083 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Where can it be built?
Due to irreconcilable differences over the use of apostrophes, I regret to inform you all that I an no longer able to support to Jedi State of the United States (uh?)

I hearby proclaim myself the Champion of Concordian Knights of the Down Under Division

Due to recent economic activity in the great state of South Australia, we have decided to allign our future with Chinese investors, and will be developing our own independent space station and naval operations.

If he'll take the job, I name Adder as First Pilot and Sky Marshal.

(last time we went down this path I think we worked out that

A. The two nearest antipodean members of TotJO were about 800kms apart, and
B. Any meetups between aspiring apprentices and knights would involve a fight to the death, in order to avoid a build up of knights in a region.

They have may been separate topics. These things grow fuzzy with time.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Rex

More
5 years 4 months ago #331092 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Where can it be built?
I will humbly and preemptively accept the office of grand poobah of the ministry of poor planning of the Jedi state

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #331097 by OB1Shinobi
Im not actually sure which side that is but if theres anything the world really needs right now, its another person with a knack for poor planning to talk his way into a position of authority, welcome aboard!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi