tzb wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: Lumping me with a bunch of the other theorists

[...]

I'll show more stuff, but not for you

[...]

the right kind of people

*rereads thread title*

:dry:

I don't understand why people here take bits and pieces and take things out of context and not fully read the post.

When I said "the right kind of people" I'm referring to the people who know what's actually going on. The ones who have seen things, some of them being higher ups. There was a few that may have been confused or even crazy. Are all of them like that, no.

Some do it for attention, others may due to because they are mentally ill. Seeing the government for what it is and what it's doing does not make on crazy. You may as well say the founding fathers were crazy when they realized what they were going through was absurd.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280756 by
Replied by on topic All of us need to unite
I read your post. No amount of context makes it ok to call on "all" others to "unite" while you so clearly refuse to do so yourself.

What you're actually calling for is not a people united - that is, a people representing what they know, feel and believe, TOGETHER - but for all those whose knowledge, feelings and beliefs happen to differ from yours, to discard what they know, feel or believe and adopt your views instead. Or better still the views of these shadowy and absent "experts" you are evidently so convinced by and claim to represent.

Which, given the title of your post and its apparrent message, I find highly ironic. "Don't believe what you're being told - unless it's by me!" uh ok sure

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280767 by
I've shared this before when the conspiracies start flying, but I'll say it again. The world is not getting worse. Money and power and influence have been yielded by leaders for good and bad over thousands of years. Today is no different.

What is different is that we have the technology that allows us to share information instantly over vast distances. That said, having access to more information and thus becoming aware of things happening on the other side of the globe does not equate to more bad things happening now. It simply means we are more aware of things that used to be outside of our reach. Some of this information we now have access to is dubious and some of it is downright FALSE. Just because you now have access to "inside information", it doesn't make it true. Until you can back up your information with verified FACTS, you are just contributing to the dissemination of incorrect information which actually tears us apart, rather than uniting us.

Ironically, the theories you tend to believe are the very theories "those in power" would distract you with in order to divide people.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago #280864 by
It isn't a theory that we invaded Iraq. We started something that didn't need to be started. We went over there to find weapons that never existed, and even if they did, which they didn't, who gave us the right to declare who can have weapons and who can't.

Do people seriously think everything these leaders have done is saintly.

It's not a theory That Hilary deleted classified information, but no one seems to care that she's still roaming around

No one finds it the least suspicious that people who tried to testify against her disappear under mysterious circumstances. No finds it odd that 2 extremely durable buildings collapsed because of a plane, when other steel buildings have been engulfed in flames and never collapsed.

Sometimes you can just look at things and put two and two together. I don't see how we can even have the gall to call ourselves the land of the free when we can't even have hemp for the most part and that so many things require government's permission. For crying out loud, gold was illegal at one point in the US. No one finds this strange?

When you say evidence, you really want proof. Saying that something is wrong and questioning the government isn't "contributing to the conspiracy theories" out there. It's doing our civic duty, when something is clearly wrong. When did people think it was crazy to start realizing that we have been betrayed and are being betrayed now, with our liberties eroding. That and plenty of the leaders openly admitting they couldn't care about us and only want their new world. Do people just overlook this, or do they not care? Because it's not personally affecting them? People have their ideas on what's going on? Some say the earth is flat, others say aliens are ruling everything ect. Does it really matter? No. I could care less who is actually in charge, whether is politicians, aliens, extra dimensional beings ect. All I know is there are bad people running things, no matter who they are.

I know full well Palpatine is fictional but his personality and mannerisms are based on many corrupt leaders. You can't tell me we don't have Palpatines in our high offices, especially the bankers who buy of the politicians and everyone else. How can someone with trillions of dollars not cause some sort of influence. What family even needs that much money? No one questions this? No one follows the money whenever a war breaks out?

There's obviously a lot of things on the internet that are true and false. Doing some research and putting two and two together can help you filter our the lies

More
6 years 11 months ago #280866 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic All of us need to unite

No one follows the money whenever a war breaks out?

Well hell, I profit from war.

I also profit from communications, so keep up the good work everyone,

More youtube!

Wars probably mean there isn't an grand ruling party (unless we go full 1984 and the war is just to keep us distracted)

Anyway, come have a glass of Victory Gin with me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #280871 by
Your on a public internet web site. What makes you think you are not inadvertantly making yourself a target? Ok you figured it out. Donald Trump is a Pledian Sith lord from the 12th dimention and I am his apprentice. We finished something in Iraq that should have been finished 10 years earlier. You have failed to realize that you have stumbled onto the lair of a group of us bent on world domination. Most of us here are alien hybrids. Like a fly to the spider you keep buzzing around the web. Keep it up, a few more posts and we will have you. Find a deep cave my friend because we are coming for those of you that are the most impotently vocal first!
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

More
6 years 11 months ago #280879 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic All of us need to unite
Yabuturtle I am sure you have heard of Occam's razor right? Your problem is not pointing out these bad things that have happened. It's connecting things into some sort of grand global conspiracy. Our world leaders and the rich are not Skeletor or the villains of Captian Planet that want to do evil for the sake of it. Most often the do these things for one of two reasons. A.) they genuinely think that the action is better then inaction and it turns out not to be or B.) they really think they are acting to make the world a better place even if some collateral damage happens in the process. The level of control and planning you are talking about is insane. We can't stop Hillary from misusing classified data or Snowden from running off with it. You really believe that they can act from the shadows on a global scale and not have whistleblowers and massive leaks?

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
6 years 11 months ago #282182 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic All of us need to unite
I see people acting rationally in a system that is defective(capitalism). It produces inequality and causes people to do crazy things like ruin their habitat, drop bombs on babies, etc. Some people, like Alex Jones, make money selling supplies to preppers and so have a monetary interest in promoting conspiracy theories and impending doom scenarios like a financial collapse.

After trying all the peaceful methods to change things, to no avail, I decided to remove myself from the system completely, and work on alternative systems. The alternatives I'm currently working on or supporting are decentralized things like:
Bitnation, bitcoin, Ethereum, bittorrent, mycroft AI, inMoov, makerspaces, etc.

If you want to unite and do something real, then join these projects, write code or support the devs, give them encouragement, test their software, etc. You can basically withdraw your support for the status quo and redirect it into decentralization. Stop paying taxes, shop at garage sales and worker co-ops, stop shopping at wal-mart, things like that. It's not just a boycott or form of protest, it's a transition to something better. I started doing it 12 years ago and have been doing great ever since.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282189 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic All of us need to unite
like that one time that wal-mart dug dead indians out of their graves..

and did some other things too.
heres a video - this isnt the only video or the best video but its A video

if you care to learn more there is of course much more to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ_V5q6fv5E

People are complicated.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282217 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic All of us need to unite

Whyte Horse wrote: I see people acting rationally in a system that is defective(capitalism). It produces inequality and causes people to do crazy things like ruin their habitat, drop bombs on babies, etc.

I don't think capitalism is the lowest common denominator in that sort of conduct, rather its 'human', and occurs in different systems then capitalism as well. If we are talking about the flow of power in populations, then at least in capitalism the people are integrated in the flow of activity and can choose where to spend. Have you read 'The God of the Machine' by Isabel Paterson? It explains government in mechanistic terms like flow and levers and safety valves, but is quite pro-capitalism... it might be interesting to see a different perspective. I found it a great way to interpret political history, not sure if its correct, but its fun and different if not a bit heavy at times.

Oh, and that book/pdf was written over 70 years ago, so uses some old language like 'savages' as distinct from 'barbarians' LOL.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi