All of us need to unite

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280077 by
Replied by on topic All of us need to unite
That can be a problem sometimes, when one sees a conspiracy theorist, particularly a popular one who spreads a whole bunch of nonsense and use disinformation to trick people. When one sees these kind of conspiracy theorist, they tend to think pretty much every conspiracy theorist is like that or believes in such stuff. They often like to use half truths, which I think is more dangerous than a lie. A lie can be totally rejected, but you reject a half truth, you will reject some of the truth found in there. But none us really know the whole story. Even the ones that were in the military that knew classified stuff don't know the whole story. You'd either have to join their club, or the overlords would have to be overthrown and you'd have to search every inch of the planet, seeing what they are hiding and where they are hiding.

They tend to use disinformation agents a lot to fool people. And they use others to fool people into thinking something is fake. Such as fake psychics and magic users. When people see these kinds of people that claim such abilities, they tend to think all who claim those abilities are fake, when there are actual real psychics and magic users, telekinetic ect. Now they don't do all of the flashy stuff like they do in Hollywood, but the powers are a little more subtle but still real and I know this from personal experience, using magic, knowing others and knowing real psychics.

A lot of the elite act like Sith, and if you believe that our elite are into dark occult stuff, they seem to act even more like Sith, But whether one believes they are warlocks, or alien shapeshifters or normal business folk, it scarcely matters. All that matters is that we have bad people in control.

But why does no one want to do anything about it? We know they are bad? We know the things they've done and the things they are hiding? So why the hesitation? Because people are afraid for their lives and families? Understandable. But if they take over, your friends and family will be screwed over in a much worse fashion, so it doesn't matter. Better to die as free people than suffer and live as slaves.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #280078 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic All of us need to unite
Okay, whimsical maligning of "sith" aside, I will (mostly pointlessly) make some comments on the following -

You'll even occasionally hear strange stories of rapes and other abuses.

I'm sitting in a reasonably busy cafe right now, statistically I'm sharing space with at least a rapist, a victim of rape, a drug dealer, a petty thief, a gambling addict, and any other list of evils.

"occasionally" and "strange stories" suggests that terrible things are something that happen "back east maybe, but definitely not here!"

Life is real, and awful, and all around.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #280080 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic All of us need to unite
Read this entire thing and the only thing that comes to mind is "People are Strange" by the Doors.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago #280513 by
I never understood why have so many ideas of who's controlling the world? Does it matter if it is people or aliens or both? Not really. There are some in charge. You can't tell me that someone like the Rothschilds does not have an influence on our politics, money, food etc, when the family has hundreds of trillions of dollars. That's not counting the rockefellers or soros or bill gates, who pales in comparison to their wealth.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago #280522 by
The Rothschild's didn't steal my Cheerios this morning or force my to break rocks at work today. While they may have "influence", they do not impact my life directly in the way a conspiracy theorist would suggest. People have called me naive for feeling this way, but I choose to focus on myself and what is directly in front of me. I can control what is in my control, and that's what I do to make the world better.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #280563 by

Senan wrote: The Rothschild's didn't steal my Cheerios this morning or force my to break rocks at work today. While they may have "influence", they do not impact my life directly in the way a conspiracy theorist would suggest. People have called me naive for feeling this way, but I choose to focus on myself and what is directly in front of me. I can control what is in my control, and that's what I do to make the world better.

No they didn't. Doesn't mean they are not a threat or that they won't cause further influence. They affect more than you think.

This is the problem is that when one person sees a conspiracy theorist behave a certain way or say certain things, they start to think all other conspiracy theorists think the same too, which is not true. And this idea of "It doesn't affect me personally" is the reason why we have the world the way it is now. "If it doesn't affect me at all, then I'm ok and everything's ok" even though things are getting worse. No, they obviously can't control everything or else we would live in a 1984/Brave New World type of world by now. The thing is that it's getting closer and we already have a government that's trying to tell us how to live and what to eat. I can bring up actual examples as well.

Maybe some people are ok with the idea of elitists who have influenced and fabricated wars, famines, depressions and politics and have this idea that they can control everything, but I'm not.
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #280571 by

Yabuturtle wrote: I can bring up actual examples as well.

And yet you and others of your ilk never do. Instead we get "the powers that be" and "generalized this" and "more generalized that" - the illuminati or the Rothchild's or the aliens or the Govtz did it!!! Or are doing it!!! or have done it!!! No evidence, no corroborating proofs of relavant context, just blind assertion based on leading conjecture and cognitive bias. And you can tell me I'm denying the facts all day long but until you actually presents some FACTS then you have no foundation for your claims.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago #280651 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: I can bring up actual examples as well.

And yet you and others of your ilk never do. Instead we get "the powers that be" and "generalized this" and "more generalized that" - the illuminati or the Rothchild's or the aliens or the Govtz did it!!! Or are doing it!!! or have done it!!! No evidence, no corroborating proofs of relavant context, just blind assertion based on leading conjecture and cognitive bias. And you can tell me I'm denying the facts all day long but until you actually presents some FACTS then you have no foundation for your claims.

And you call yourself a "Jedi". Lumping me with a bunch of the other theorists.

That's the thing. Not every conspiracy theorist believes in the same things, but when someone hears something crazy or goes against the status quo, they believe that person who believes in that conspiracy theory must believe in all conspiracy theories. I don't. I'm just smart enough to look at what's going on and put two and two together.

It is pretty naive to think that everything is not being fabricated. False flags have happened before. The Rothschilds alone have trillions of dollars. Do you seriously and honestly believe that a family with that much money is NOT going to cause some influence? Never occurred to you as to how they accumulated so much money. Most of it was not through legal means.

Me and others do present evidence. You just don't believe it. Or don't want to believe it. I would think by now people would start questioning their government after Hilary, one of the most corrupt politicians out there, actually deleted classified information and did not get charged for it. Or that we started a war in Iraq looking for weapons that didn't exist, or created the Patriot Act, that tries to limit our privacy. That's not a theory, that actually happened. And the fact we have the TSA, patting everyone down, as if they were criminals. But hey, it's all for safety right? You seriously believe no one else would do corrupt things in the government? Really? Why not look at my first post. Look at the quotes and links. None of this strikes you as strange? Sometimes you can just put two and two together. Anyone who knows anything knows about physics knows that planes cannot bring the twin towers like that. 5 planes could have hit it and it wouldn't fall like that. It's fall in chunks, not collapse in a stack. That's something a demolition does and anyone who has seen it knows what I'm talking about. Even steel buildings that have been engulfed in flames never collapse like that and they were not built nearly as well as the twin towers.

You want proof, which is not the same thing as evidence, but I don't even know why you ask for such things when you're automatically going to deny it anyway. People have made entire documentaries, quotes etc of what's going on behind the scenes, it's not just a bunch of people saying" I think this is the way it is because I said so" no matter how much you like to think it is.

But people for some reason like to bury their head in the sand and will deny anything that goes against the status quo or goes against their perception of reality, so they call others crazy, because they don't know what else to call them. I'm sure if you were presented with proof or more evidence that our government and most governments are in on this deal and are trying to control every square inch of this planet, you won't believe it, because you don't want to believe in the fact that your government has betrayed you and has been betraying you. Not a very comforting thought, even though it's the truth. Because after all, no government in history has every betrayed it's people right? No empire has tried to take over the world, right? Ask the old Nazi's or British empire or Communists.

If you were a wealthy elite and you wanted to take over, what do you think you would do? You'd use your money to influence, pressure and manipulate markets, depressions, create famines, start wars, divide and conquer, as well as infiltrate. If you use just force, people fight back, but if things are infiltrated, people can be brainwashed that way and the best kind of slave is the one that believes they are free. I have no idea why people think world domination is absurd when it's been attempted before and it's easier to do with our technology. Why would a wealthy elite NOT want to conquer through manipulation and infiltration? That's the best way to take over.

I'll show more stuff, but not for you, because I know you'll deny it anyway.

I don't expect everyone to believe it. I didn't either. It's only through research, meeting the right kind of people and just putting two and two together that allowed me to see what's going on.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #280659 by

Yabuturtle wrote: And you call yourself a "Jedi".

do I? How do you know what I call myself and what does it matter anyway?

Yabuturtle wrote: It is pretty naive to think that everything is not being fabricated. False flags have happened before. The Rothschilds alone have trillions of dollars. Do you seriously and honestly believe that a family with that much money is NOT going to cause some influence? Never occurred to you as to how they accumulated so much money. Most of it was not through legal means.

This right here is why I need to read no further. Wild unsubstantiated assertions made with no proof or evidence. Are you a formally trained criminal investigator? A political scientist? A physicist? If you are, I would say you should take your theories to those that can do something about them rather than posting paranoid scare tactics on an internet web site.

More likely you are just someone that is easily duped into believing some wild theories based on cognitive bias. This is why critical thinking is such an important skill to have, so that we don't fall into these logical fallacies and actually cause more harm and suffering than these conspiracy theories are claiming to have caused. And you might ask, what makes me an authority? Well I'm not in all areas but I do happen to be a formally trained physicist, which imparts a strong ability to think critically.. and so yea... the towers did come down just like they should have in that situation. No question about that and I doubt that you will be able to present me any viable facts that contradict that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 week ago #280660 by

Yabuturtle wrote: Lumping me with a bunch of the other theorists

[...]

I'll show more stuff, but not for you

[...]

the right kind of people