Psychic abilites

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #43518 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Psychic abilites
..pls delete, wrong thread, sorry..

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Adder.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43840 by
Replied by on topic Re: Psychic abilites
i actually can, i dont mean to boast, pick stuff up without usin my hands or anthin else that is physical.

how?

first you need to locate the tan chien, a golfball sized energy centre of chi (the force) this is done by seeing athat you are held like an apple on the end of a branch from the top of your head. then seeing the tan chien located about two and a half inche below the navol. ground deeply into the earth below you from this piont, ask mother earth if you can use this power because its not yours, feel the chi(force) energy all around you within and extend it out from you, you can put your hand out if that helps then, simutainiousely feeling the physicality of the object trying to move and everythingelse around you, direct the object whichever way you would like.

it requires beforehand the skill of listening>to feeling sound through energy, then picking up apon the phyical as a vibration no different from yourself. then you will just do it when and how you want. although takes a huge and deep understanding of the heart, and connectedness.

ps this isnt the exact of it. and you will have to realize the gift isnt learned its earned.

pps its very difficult to acumplish.

ppps with great power comes great responsibility

if it doesnt work dont call me a fibber cos i have moved things and in the time of writing this picked up a lighter with the force, but get scared cos it would be dangerouse if others could do it and use it for evil. so yeah this is all lies dont try it or itll mess you up. hehe. x
find your own way and dont give up, not to be used irresponibly.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #43845 by
How do I see somebody prove this sh*t?:whistle:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Jestor. Reason: profanity

More
12 years 6 months ago #43851 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re: Psychic abilites
Congratulations dreameater, you're about to be a million dollars richer.

Go to http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html and show them what you can do.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43857 by

dreameater wrote:
first you need to locate the tan chien, a golfball sized energy centre of chi (the force) this is done by seeing athat you are held like an apple on the end of a branch from the top of your head. then seeing the tan chien located about two and a half inche below the navol. ground deeply into the earth below you from this point

This sensation you describe of being an apple held by it's crown, I've felt it during meditation. When I start to keep my body completely still and my mind and body begin to separate I feel a pull at my crown. I've been interpreting that as an instinct to hold my spine more erect so I sit my self up straighter but that feels like I'm focusing to much on holding my body up rather than relaxing. I would, of course, be willing to believe that it is not my spine but the tree you speak of holding me by my crown but I my understanding of it so far has been only through experimentation during meditation sessions. If you could help me to take my meditation to the next step I would be very grateful. Also telekenesis wouldn't be a bad skill to learn either if you could teach it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #43861 by
A good starting point is to work on building up your own energies and vitalising the tantiens (as dreameater mentions). There are actually 3 main ones in the body but the one mentioned (that's about 3 finger-widths below the navel is the one to focus on. In Ki-Aikido, it is known as the "one point" and it is said that keeping your attention on this place will make you unshakeable.

Having a good sense of grounding will allow your "psychic" energies stronger. Think of your being as a pyramid - if it was upside-down, with all the energy focused on the top (i.e. the spiritual and cosmic), it would topple over.

I find that Qigong (Chi Gung) is useful and there are many exercises that you can do to strengthen your energies. But it takes regular practice. One of the easiest forms is "shibashi qigong" (search YouTube for it).
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44396 by
ok i'm not really sure that i should (go on that website and prove it to anyone) cos that would defiantelty mean that i'll have to show it off and then teach it and become a teacher of it. then there would e other stians and before oyu know it, people would go through revolution and it would get out of hand. so no the people are not ready for that - i'll wiat till holographic mobile phone and then when i have one in my hands i will elivate it and start this stuff k?

but yeah on taking the meditation to the next step... for that guy. (girl) cant remember now so ill say that being for now.

it is all linked together. and the tree that hold the apple. well that is like the tree of life holding you up. and is simply used to keep your spine straight. it would be good to know what type of mediation you do and if you feel is time to go to the next step then why not figure it out yourself. what did the buddha do? he followed everyone got so messed up and said right thats it! pionting out that you need to find your own path. in a nice guides words- you decide wat to plant in your garden and what seeds to put and where,so weed out your own garden and grow your own sources of energy. and another quote from somewhere else once stated the energy we have is at all the time full, like a bath filled to the brim if more were added then some has to come out for that to go in. or something like that.

also descover if what seems to b a problem actally just needs a break to look around you and just well look around you.

and the more you push something the same hard pushes back. metiphiically speaking.(MIND YEALDS TO YEALDING)

it the simple things in life.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44397 by
it is possible dude. trust.

More
12 years 5 months ago #44399 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re: Psychic abilites

dreameater wrote: ok i'm not really sure that i should (go on that website and prove it to anyone) cos that would defiantelty mean that i'll have to show it off and then teach it and become a teacher of it. then there would e other stians and before oyu know it, people would go through revolution and it would get out of hand. so no the people are not ready for that - i'll wiat till holographic mobile phone and then when i have one in my hands i will elivate it and start this stuff k?

but yeah on taking the meditation to the next step... for that guy. (girl) cant remember now so ill say that being for now.

it is all linked together. and the tree that hold the apple. well that is like the tree of life holding you up. and is simply used to keep your spine straight. it would be good to know what type of mediation you do and if you feel is time to go to the next step then why not figure it out yourself. what did the buddha do? he followed everyone got so messed up and said right thats it! pionting out that you need to find your own path. in a nice guides words- you decide wat to plant in your garden and what seeds to put and where,so weed out your own garden and grow your own sources of energy. and another quote from somewhere else once stated the energy we have is at all the time full, like a bath filled to the brim if more were added then some has to come out for that to go in. or something like that.

also descover if what seems to b a problem actally just needs a break to look around you and just well look around you.

and the more you push something the same hard pushes back. metiphiically speaking.(MIND YEALDS TO YEALDING)

it the simple things in life.

It would only mean that you'd get a million dollar reward. Nothing about it compels you to teach it to anyone else or prove it to anyone else or go to any other site. A holographic demonstration is meaningless. Illusionists levitate and move things in front of live audiences, at least it appears that they do.

Founder of The Order

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #44400 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Psychic abilites
I agree Br. John, and further monies could even be made via a license to it, and then teach others to teach it under license.

Imagine what could be done for Jediism with $1mill!! Ideally teach it to senior Master's at TOTJO and then they can include it in an advanced training program for accomplished TOTJO Jedi's for free
:)

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Adder.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi