Psychic abilites

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44404 by
Replied by on topic Re: Psychic abilites
Not even just for Jediism but for the world, I mean if you could make a million dollars just off one demonstration, you could put that towards so many charitable options. And you could keep making money off this incredible ability, and put that money towards the greater good. You could be a hero man.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44405 by
I agree. Wow that could help lots of people! Now on to other aspects of this topic.

I keep seeing a word thrown around here that I don't think should have ever entered the English language. That word is coincidence. I won't argue with the math stated earlier because I don't care to. It's not important to me although I respect that it is to you and that's fine. Everything happens in a perfect order. I consider choices like forks in the road. If something is done, you go down one path. If you choose not to do the same thing, you go down a different path. Either way, it's perfect and not random at all.

On to psychic abilities themselves. I definitely feel that they are real. Some would think I was psychotic, yet I heard a distinct male voice in an elevator where I was heading downstairs by myself. I'm blind, but an elevator is not big enough to hide someone even for me. I am very good at seeing a persson's intentions without knowing them for more than 5 seconds. One of my best friends talks to spirits on a regular basis. Now here's the one I can actually explain which is really awesome.

I can, with just the name, age, and location of a person, tell you their physical appearance and any physical ailments. Sometimes it works with mental too, yet it's a little more difficult. I am a reiki healer, yet I'm not the only person who can do this. Everyone in the world can. Why? It's all about what Mr. Campbell teaches. We are all one and all connected. Well, if we are all connected and the Force binds us and everything in the universe together, doesn't it make sense that we would be able to use the Force to heal others that we don't know? I have seen hundereds of people do this with 80-100% accuracy. In this way, it's not supernatural and some might say not psychic. It's certainly intuitive and could, I believe, be considered a psychic ability that comes from a basic meditative state. Anyway, there you have it. May the Force be with you.
Leena

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44408 by
John...

I am now going to learn how to move a pencil at least 4 inches with my mind and only my mind on command JUST to apply for that. That's basically the most awesome contest, like, ever! And what's more hilarious about it, they are out to disprove paranormal activity entirely and they think they are winning...but the truely paranormal (like shaolin monks, the REAL ones at any rate) are not going to enter this guys stupid contest because people with true gifts are not out for money or fame and could care less about skeptics.

With that said, I certainly believe in the paranormal. As a scholar in training of Demonology, I have personal experiences and group ones as well. I will never forget the partial materialization in a house with a demon. They stuck me with the group skeptic to investigate the claims and he was laughing the whole time, until it got darker unexplicably, and something was trying to materialize about 10 feet in front of us near the door. While I do not allow demons to take control of my person, we were both involuntarily filled with fear and terror until the episode ended. Very strange, but helpful for research.

I also believe in what I would call "divine gifts". Again using myself as an example, I have the "divine gift" of empathy. I can feel so strongly with others it causes great mental anguish to me. I have in more recent years extended my empathy gift for the earth and mother nature. So all in all, while we may not shoot lightening out of our hands or fly, people are cabale to doing extraordinary things all over the world.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44973 by
Replied by on topic Re:Psychic abilites

sheetiron wrote: I have found that using the \"Psi Whee\" is a good method for testing ones strength in the force. Its simple and really easy to make. Take a small square peice of paper with the sides no more than two inches. Then get a needle put it through a eraser or peice of rubber. Fold the piece of paper down the corner so it can be folded into a pyramid shape. Once thats done balance the paper on the needle. Then try to spin it with the force.

Ha I have tried that so many times through out my life and I have NEVER been able to do it. I still cannot figure out how to do it really.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44981 by
I believe in psychic abilities. My friends can sense negative energies to such an extreme as being otherworldly. A very good friend has told me I am an empath, which when I looked up what that is I agree to a certain extent. I have had lessons in meditation but with my ADHD and inconsistent teachers/ training I have lost touch with my gift. I am sure its still there and someday I will find a teacher who will help me master it, but I digress. I have dealt with ghosts and pockets of negative or positive energy. And I believe in psychic abilities. MTFBWY and blessed be.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #44982 by
I actually teach my own small group on psychic abilities and ESP. I have let one trained by one of my students take over the team, but I still assist in teaching them. I am still learning in experience myself to accomplish severe telepathy and telekinesis, but connecting with ones spiritual self, and others is always where to begin. By learning and teaching these skills I have grown stronger mentally and a lot wiser. So spiritual assistance, whether it be spirits, ghosts, or just spiritual self, I can teach.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #50008 by
Someone spoke earlier in the thread about deja vu. I have done personal experiments with deja vu. If you try to follow what you dreamed the feeling lasts longer and your memory of the dream stretches beyond what you were able to remember before the deja vu episode. If you change anything at all the feeling of deja vu ends immediately. I have repeated this experiment (as far as I can remember) like 3 or 4 times both trying to stretch the feeling and trying to change what was happening.

To further clarify what I am saying, I am talking about an entire dream sequence and the associated feeling of deja vu sometime after the actual dreaming of the sequence. If you follow the dream sequence verbatim you will "feel" that you are, that is you will "feel" different (there is no other explanation for this feeling, you either know what I am talking about, or you don't). When what you can remember of the situation comes to the end of what you remember you can "feel" what to do next to continue the dream sequence. If you deviate whatsoever from this "feeling" it will go away instantly.

Like I said before, I have done this either way several times, enough to know when it is happening and what to watch out for. When I deliberately change something and make this "feeling" go away, it makes me sad, like I am losing something or missing out on something. It really does feel that strong, at least to me.

This is my example of paranormal phenomena and just to tie all this in with what I have been reading and listening to in the program, it fits pretty well in my opinion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #76140 by

dreameater wrote: i actually can, i dont mean to boast, pick stuff up without usin my hands or anthin else that is physical.

how?

first you need to locate the tan chien, a golfball sized energy centre of chi (the force) this is done by seeing athat you are held like an apple on the end of a branch from the top of your head. then seeing the tan chien located about two and a half inche below the navol. ground deeply into the earth below you from this piont, ask mother earth if you can use this power because its not yours, feel the chi(force) energy all around you within and extend it out from you, you can put your hand out if that helps then, simutainiousely feeling the physicality of the object trying to move and everythingelse around you, direct the object whichever way you would like.

it requires beforehand the skill of listening>to feeling sound through energy, then picking up apon the phyical as a vibration no different from yourself. then you will just do it when and how you want. although takes a huge and deep understanding of the heart, and connectedness.

ps this isnt the exact of it. and you will have to realize the gift isnt learned its earned.

pps its very difficult to acumplish.

ppps with great power comes great responsibility

i reject what i had previousely stated, mainly because it can be dont, with the right training of the mind, and usage of energy centres.

another worthwhile not would be, that there is no diference between the mover and the thing being moved, for example, you wanna make it move but all the energy in the world cant do it? realize that it needs a kick start, say if some thing is already moving, make it move further than i would naturaly, i this isnt working for you, then perhaps try this.

you see the object in ront of you, your willing it to move with all your might!!!.

imagine your in the other room not even thinking about the object movey game, turn your attention towards the spin. feel from the base of the spin, all the way to the top, like actually fel it, while your in the other room doing something else, perhap eating pasta? dunno it might be dinner time. so yeah eel the energy withing the spin.will feel good. calming. with all this stress about moving objects will cause hemeriods, chill. just realize that these things take enormouse amounts of energy to build up, and i'm talking chi, instide you. this takes your decades to build up enough energy to move a coin that your energy levels will deplete. and yes another decade, another coin. you need to plug into the universal supply current, which not only transforms your physical body, into a much healthier one, it can lead to overweilming disturbances within the mind. like a hundred watt balb taking a thousand watt current=blown light bolbs. so just forget about moving objects because you will definately not and i do mean not be ready for the kind of energy that is required, sorry to get you hopes up. but hey there plenty more thing to do while youre here on this planet? like swiming with dolphines? or learning to be the best coffee shop assistant you can be. up to you really. but as a precaution, dont try to do the above technique, it is highly dangerouse, and could lead to a destoyed tan chien, and as we all know the tan chien holds within it the connecting current that keeps us here, so unless you wanna be served in a salad, DO NOT MESS WITH THIS. please? thank you.xx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #76149 by

dreameater wrote:

dreameater wrote: i actually can, i dont mean to boast, pick stuff up without usin my hands or anthin else that is physical.

how?

first you need to locate the tan chien, a golfball sized energy centre of chi (the force) this is done by seeing athat you are held like an apple on the end of a branch from the top of your head. then seeing the tan chien located about two and a half inche below the navol. ground deeply into the earth below you from this piont, ask mother earth if you can use this power because its not yours, feel the chi(force) energy all around you within and extend it out from you, you can put your hand out if that helps then, simutainiousely feeling the physicality of the object trying to move and everythingelse around you, direct the object whichever way you would like.

it requires beforehand the skill of listening>to feeling sound through energy, then picking up apon the phyical as a vibration no different from yourself. then you will just do it when and how you want. although takes a huge and deep understanding of the heart, and connectedness.

ps this isnt the exact of it. and you will have to realize the gift isnt learned its earned.

pps its very difficult to acumplish.

ppps with great power comes great responsibility

i reject what i had previousely stated, mainly because it can be dont, with the right training of the mind, and usage of energy centres.

another worthwhile not would be, that there is no diference between the mover and the thing being moved, for example, you wanna make it move but all the energy in the world cant do it? realize that it needs a kick start, say if some thing is already moving, make it move further than i would naturaly, i this isnt working for you, then perhaps try this.

you see the object in ront of you, your willing it to move with all your might!!!.

imagine your in the other room not even thinking about the object movey game, turn your attention towards the spin. feel from the base of the spin, all the way to the top, like actually fel it, while your in the other room doing something else, perhap eating pasta? dunno it might be dinner time. so yeah eel the energy withing the spin.will feel good. calming. with all this stress about moving objects will cause hemeriods, chill. just realize that these things take enormouse amounts of energy to build up, and i'm talking chi, instide you. this takes your decades to build up enough energy to move a coin that your energy levels will deplete. and yes another decade, another coin. you need to plug into the universal supply current, which not only transforms your physical body, into a much healthier one, it can lead to overweilming disturbances within the mind. like a hundred watt balb taking a thousand watt current=blown light bolbs. so just forget about moving objects because you will definately not and i do mean not be ready for the kind of energy that is required, sorry to get you hopes up. but hey there plenty more thing to do while youre here on this planet? like swiming with dolphines? or learning to be the best coffee shop assistant you can be. up to you really. but as a precaution, dont try to do the above technique, it is highly dangerouse, and could lead to a destoyed tan chien, and as we all know the tan chien holds within it the connecting current that keeps us here, so unless you wanna be served in a salad, DO NOT MESS WITH THIS. please? thank you.xx

I suggest you try this...

www.skepdic.com/randi.html

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 6 months ago #76432 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Psychic abilites
the deja vu post was probably me...I used to keep a journal of dreams that felt too real...then 2 years after one of the dreams...deja vu...and it was exactly as I had wrote....I recently (the past year) began seeing "auras"...not something I was trying to do...it just started one day and has continued since....I've heard music at night when trying to go to sleep and when I try to locate the source it stops....when I moved into my current residence the kitchen cabinets and drawers kept opening at night...and no one was in there...I stopped it(or think I did) by focusing on expanding my energy outward...over the years I've had countless experiences that could not be explained despite my best efforts to solve them....I always try to find the most logical answer first...only after exhausting them do I consider other explanations ...a couple years ago I saw a flying object that I thought was a fighter jet at first...but after the way it changed speed and direction I thought otherwise...after being stationed on or near airbases I know that jets flying that low and fast always have a boom...and this thing made no sound at all

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Brenna

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi