8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #236332 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
Tut Tut, Looks like rain...

Warning: Spoiler!

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Zenchi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #236337 by Jack.Troutman
Replied by Jack.Troutman on topic Rants far and wide

Reliah wrote: If someone has something they feel they need to say to me, please just be direct about it.

I have something to say. May the Force wrap you in comfort and joy. May your days be filled with laughter, smiles, and kindness. You have been such a wonderful person to me the entire time I have been here in the Temple and I appreciate that.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez

More
8 years 1 month ago #236397 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
There are some days I wake up and just think 'why am I so bloody sensitive to everything, everything hurts.'

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #236398 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Ballet is rough on me. Hahaha.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #236464 by
It's more than a little annoying being the one who never calls in sick, who takes maybe one day off every other month, and leaves early even less frequently when the rest of your team takes days off every other week and has to leave early for things every three days. Being the guy who takes his exact allotted lunch time when everyone else just comes back when they feel like it. And worse, being that guy when your boss is the worst of them.

Also, the whole point to there being more than one of us is so that one of us can go to lunch while the others can help customers. If everyone leaves or closes their doors signalling that they can't help customers then I can't go eat. Not a problem normally but no one communicated when they did this so I'm left high and dry wondering when/if I'll eat today instead of being part of the plan and knowing what's going on.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #236514 by
Another rant in which Jamie demonstrates her potty mouth

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #236611 by
I hate you.

I'm not ashamed to say that I hate you.

The number of obstacles you've laid between me and my children makes you a horrible, mean, genuinely nasty person.

The way you play power games whilst I work hard to be a decent person and accommodate you, literally, in the literal sense that your accommodation is partly mine and I've let it slide, watching you accumulate wealth whilst hitting 0 every month myself.

The way you seem to take pleasure in inconveniencing, belittling and cold shouldering me while I still try and be a friend when I can see you're in need.

The way you made my life hell when I was with you and are now making it hell when I'm trying to salvage what's left.

The way I can't even sleep without the pain you've stabbed through the heart of my life.

It's not Jedi. It's not cool. It's not right. But that doesn't change the fact.

I hate you.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

More
8 years 1 month ago #236619 by J_Roz
Replied by J_Roz on topic Rants far and wide
:angry: :angry:
So while I've been gone some jerk decided to steal the hides I had curing in my back yard out of the way, they were covered in salt and someone took all three icelandic sheep hides and a racoon that I caught trying to get at my chickens.

:angry: :angry: :angry:
I really hate this town.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , OB1Shinobi

More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #236720 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Looking up styles for how to have my hair at my wedding before my sister in law does a trial for me tomorrow is just making me feel pretty rubbish. Since my hair has been growing back I've been feeling better about how it looks, but now I have to take account of the fact it's so thin and that I have very short bits where there used to be nothing. So most of these hairstyles are impossible and I'm feeling like why do I bloody bother.. just tie it up and be done with it.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 weeks ago #236772 by
Do you EVER think before you talk? Ever?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi