Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235580 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Tremendously conflicted between wanting to be a decent person and not gossip about others, and feeling obliged to warn someone about the major mistake they are about to make. Frustrated most because this shouldn't even be an issue after the numerous times it's been a problem before now, but seemingly it still is and always will be, because some put their own momentary desire for validation above the lifelong needs and wishes of those they claim to care for.

Bone tired of people who justify their own failures again and again, and yet learn nothing and so repeat them. Want to be your own isolated loop of failure? That's fine when it impacts only you, but when it primarily disadvantages others? That's pure selfishness.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #235582 by
If someone has something they feel they need to say to me, please just be direct about it.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235631 by
So let me get this straight. I spend $200 to help you guys develop a web presence....and not even two days in you expect me to train my replacement? And then complain that I have a "Personal Problem?"

......Yea....$200 is kind of personal.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235633 by
Open the forum for the first time in a few weeks (been very busy), only to see more posts about conspiracy theories. Really tired of fear-mongering and conspiracy theories wherever I go.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235703 by
So I'm a little upset that everyone lost their minds over the attacks in Brussels but no one seems to know about the bombing in Iraq. A soccer stadium in Iraq was blown up earlier today, 29 dead, and there's virtual silence. Airport and train station in Brussels gets blown up, 31 dead, and the internet goes nuts.

Not that there's really an answer, it's just mildly annoying is all. I was saying earlier in the "Smile!" thread that the news only shows us places that it thinks that we care about. This is an example.

More
8 years 1 month ago #235813 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
"Defense"
As a Brit I find the use of this word incredibly annoying every time I see it. Our doctrine is in British spelling, except for this one word!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Ben

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #235948 by
I hate holidays.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #235977 by
I expect more. It's me not you. I expect too much. It's no ones fault. I don't feel connected. I truly wish for more. I want the best for everyone. Be happy. I'll see you all around. Peace

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #236223 by
Having a somewhat melancholy day, feeling a little alienated from everything. Wish I could just crawl into bed with my girlfriend and forget the world for a day or two.

More
8 years 1 month ago #236326 by J_Roz
Replied by J_Roz on topic Rants far and wide
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
You got caught cheating....not even by me....by the nice woman who agreed to proctor my exam for me.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
When I asked you about it you tried to convince me that you weren't really cheating because thats not cheating according to you......

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Seriously? So done with today....

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi