Force Powers

More
19 Nov 2019 23:45 - 20 Nov 2019 00:30 #345783 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Force Powers
According to ancient manuscripts i found online, there are genies at the ends of every rainbow and if you bring them a virgin at exactly midnight of any full moon, they will teach you everything they know about magic without you having to be trapped in a pot of gold. We know this is true from evidence.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down in order to feel it’s warmth.
-supposedly an African proverb.
Last edit: 20 Nov 2019 00:30 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Manu, Omhu Cuspor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2019 00:03 #345785 by Fyxe
Replied by Fyxe on topic Force Powers
Good luck finding a virgin!

Where ever you go, there you are. Make the best of it.

More
20 Nov 2019 00:23 - 20 Nov 2019 00:25 #345788 by Omhu Cuspor
Replied by Omhu Cuspor on topic Force Powers
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Nov 2019 00:25 by Omhu Cuspor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
20 Nov 2019 02:56 #345794 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: Good luck finding a virgin!

Virginity isn't real. Neither is money. Both are social constructs designed to enslave people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan, Geni Jeuls

More
20 Nov 2019 03:49 #345796 by Fyxe
How is virginity not real? By definition it is a human that has not had sex. Are you saying we get sexed at birth or something?

More
20 Nov 2019 05:34 #345798 by Kelrax Lorcken
Replied by Kelrax Lorcken on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: How is virginity not real? By definition it is a human that has not had sex. Are you saying we get sexed at birth or something?

Biologically and anatomically there is no difference between a person who's had sex and a person who hasn't; that is what is meant by that. The distinction is exclusively born of a given societies imagination, giving rise to varying cultural customs and practices.

Kelrax "Stormcaller" Lorcken, Jedi Navigator
May The Force Guide You
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Jo...-stormcaller?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jake Nislan

More
20 Nov 2019 05:38 - 20 Nov 2019 05:39 #345799 by Kelrax Lorcken
Replied by Kelrax Lorcken on topic Force Powers
I have made a mistake and would like my latest posts to be removed from this thread.

I did not read through the posts leading to this, and since doing so regret my decision to join in this.

Kelrax "Stormcaller" Lorcken, Jedi Navigator
May The Force Guide You
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Jo...-stormcaller?start=0
Last edit: 20 Nov 2019 05:39 by Kelrax Lorcken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick

More
20 Nov 2019 05:54 #345801 by Fyxe

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

Fyxe wrote: How is virginity not real? By definition it is a human that has not had sex. Are you saying we get sexed at birth or something?

Biologically and anatomically there is no difference between a person who's had sex and a person who hasn't; that is what is meant by that. The distinction is exclusively born of a given societies imagination, giving rise to varying cultural customs and practices.

Who said there had to be a requirement that biology change? It's not imagination and it's not anatomy, it is experience! Just like graduating from school. One day your an undergrad, the next day you are a graduate. Guess what, no change in biology!

It is the cultural practices like this that are most portant! That is why i study the force! To get rid of these sorts of ideas of seperation.

More
20 Nov 2019 05:59 #345802 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Force Powers

Fyxe wrote: there is also Matilda Wormwood, Carrie White and Uri Geller that have famously displayed these types of powers not to mention all kinds of videos emerging today that just get discounted because a scientist didn't do it. I dont think we need a scientist to show us or prove what is already right in front of us!

Matilda Wormwood is literally a character from a children's book. Carrie White is literally a character from a Stephen King horror novel. Uri Geller, though has the unique privilege out of your three "examples" of actually bloody existing, is world famous for being completely destroyed and exposed as a fraud by James Randi.

And I agree, you don't need a scientist to tell you what's in front of you. Being superficially familiar with entertainment literature perfectly suffices to dismiss two of the cases you think are "in front of you", and the third was thoroughly debunked by a high school drop out turned stage magician with no scientific training or instrumentation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Omhu Cuspor, Brick, Rex

More
20 Nov 2019 15:32 - 20 Nov 2019 15:45 #345815 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Force Powers
Hi Padme Aanandha Dakini

I hope all these previous answers have provided you with useful expansion, yet contrast and knowledge.

I must confess that about fifteen years ago, I fell into the fascination of wanting to manifest telekinesis, I researched and practiced exercises, I paused my mind and had "faith", but nothing. In my case, I spent time and got the benefit of relaxation and sometimes of frustration: in those areas there are also learnings, but I try to rescue some edge of your question

These are my Jedi powers:

• Learn to feed myself balancedly and know how my metabolism works.
• Learn what battle is necessary or not.
• Learn about the flow of adrenaline and cortisol in my nervous system to regulate my emotions and reduce the degree of anxiety that interrupts my combinatorial logic: in this way I learned to reason better decisions.
• Research and know how much exercise my body requires.
• Reflect on which philosophical platforms give me progress in this time of my life.
• Learn to extract the teaching of metaphors such as: nobody walked up the water, only learned to manage their perceptual filters and the sea of ​​their emotions.
• Learn to enjoy life healthily and dance.

Btw, nice and elegant name you chose.

May your Perseverance be with you.

════════════════════════════════════════════
♪ ♫ ♩. ♬ And your positive intention is...
Teaching Master: Rosalyn J
May the harmony, wisdom, compassion, love and balance be with you
Last edit: 20 Nov 2019 15:45 by Jhannuzs Ian. Reason: I corrected my syntax because when I'm wrong I like to correct myself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omhu Cuspor, OB1Shinobi, Skryym, Kelrax Lorcken, deb1977, Jake Nislan, Jerome0489