Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207574 by
Wow, your continued petulance is really helping your case here.

Several papers disagree with the findings of the vast majority of other papers, from studies conducted in different countries, by independent groups.

I count 105/107 papers in that list still standing, many of which wouldn't have had any American(/CDC) involvement.

As you say, "enough is enough".
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207576 by

tzb wrote: Wow, your continued petulance is really helping your case here.

No I've just reached my limit with this nonsense.

You have a representative testifying before the house that the higher ups at the CDC forced scientists conducting a vaccine safety study to destroy evidence and alter the results of their finding.

Do you even grasp how big a deal this really is?
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 5 months ago #207578 by RyuJin

You have a representative testifying before the house that the higher ups at the CDC forced scientists conducting a vaccine safety study to destroy evidence and alter the results of their finding.

Do you even grasp how big a deal this really is?

how does anyone know that this representative is completely honest and trustworthy. how do we know he isn't acting out of spite or without a personal agenda of his own, how do we know he didn't fabricate these hardcopies with no other copy of said documentation to verify by. how do we know that he isn't in the pocket of a pharmaceutical company trying to further drive up the price of vaccines...

do you even grasp how big a deal this really is?....you can't just go around trusting someone simply because they claim something to be true and have unverified information "proving" their claims...and you certainly can't go around demanding that everyone else believe what you believe....

jestor is an ace at doing research, probably helps him in his duties with totjo....and he doesn't just ignore findings that may contradict his own views he examines both sides...

since the start of this thread you've ignored any data that contradicts your own while simultaneously accusing everyone else of ignoring data that shows only your perspective...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207593 by

Red_Eye_Jedi wrote: Translation:

Representative Bill Poesy testified before the house that:

They found a correlation, but were too afraid to publish it, so under pressure of their superiors they destroyed the evidence of it.

This debate is over.

The debate is over for you when you refuse to acknowledge any evidence to the contrary of your own opinion. Meanwhile, the debate continues among those who are actively seeking the truth. You do not have to agree with presented evidence, but as a debater, you must accept all evidence presented and then refute it. An actual debate requires that both sides consider new evidence and incorporate it into the next argument, not just present unsubstantiated evidence ad nauseam while ignoring all other evidence presented. In the end, the strongest evidence will point to the most likely "truth", but in all likelihood the debate will never be "over" as long as new evidence is being discovered on both sides.

And to this topic specifically, there is currently a MOUNTAIN of evidence speaking to one truth, but as in any debate, people are always free to challenge this evidence with their own.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 5 months ago #207600 by RyuJin
debates are never truly over...they may come to a standstill for a time, but eventually they come back around....

This debate is over.

and that is the equivalent of an attempted mic drop....which no matter how much you want it to is not how a debate ends.....you can't just start up a debate, reveal your supporting data while ignoring data to the contrary then declare yourself the winner, drop the mic and walk away....debates don't work that way

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Zenchi
More
8 years 5 months ago #207603 by Tellahane
"I read on this one website that this thing happened, therefore its true. I also saw a youtube video where someone was acting really stupid, saying all these stupid things, therefore they must be really stupid. It wasn't a video of someone acting stupid it couldn't be it wasn't labeled that way in the title!"

One must be mindful of perspectives, while a pretty good video leads to one perspective, that's all you have at the moment, there is no other sides to that story, and so many possibilities of how or why any of that could have come together again like Ryujin had pointed out could have been for many different motives, to act on a single view only with such conviction is a dangerous thing to do. I would agree with jestor it would be worth doing more research into, and looking into, but to assume only 1 possibility based off that 1 perspective is dangerous at best.

As for me personally I have an allergic reaction to one of the items in majority of vaccines, I can't get them they hospitalize me. I have to deny flu shots and wear face masks and extra gear when I'm working the ambulance during flu season because of it. Which surprisingly works just as well as any flu shot, a little knowledge about how to protect yourself, washing your hands correctly and when to wash your hands really stops majority of the problems. I haven't had the flu in a couple years despite not getting vaccinations, and it just comes down to proper care of yourself, and proper protection.

But that's only my personal experience, and one perspective, doesn't meant I should go around telling everyone else how they should take care of themselves per say just because it works for me. For all I know I could contribute some of that to the state of my immune system, which is different from everyone else's at any given point in time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 5 months ago #207604 by RyuJin
i intentionally expose myself to things that can/may make me sick....i do this so that i develop antibodies naturally...it works for me as i haven't been seriously ill in a very long time...i've never had a flu vaccine, i have had typhoid, tetanus, and a few others (all required during military service), as a child i had the mmr, and all the other vaccines and never suffered even so much as a sniffle and i certainly don't have autism...

Quotes:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane
More
8 years 5 months ago #207606 by Tellahane

RyuJin wrote: i intentionally expose myself to things that can/may make me sick....i do this so that i develop antibodies naturally...it works for me as i haven't been seriously ill in a very long time...i've never had a flu vaccine, i have had typhoid, tetanus, and a few others (all required during military service), as a child i had the mmr, and all the other vaccines and never suffered even so much as a sniffle and i certainly don't have autism...

I do a similar thing when it comes to taking meds, since I get sinus allergies really bad in the spring/fall after a number of headaches I will go a day without taking anything to let my body sort it out so it doesn't get dependent on medications to take care of things, if you ever see someone go from just taking one pain killer and escalating all the way up to a higher end because the low ends don't do anything anymore that's potentially why. It has worked for me anyway, I went from 2 ibuprofen to handle a headache to 4, sometimes 6, and then had to move to excedrin to handle it, so after a couple of times of just letting my body handle it I actually was able to go back down to 4 ibuprofen. Granted your miserable for a day or so its necessary evil. But again its just my personal experience, doesn't mean I suggest it for everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 5 months ago #207607 by RyuJin
i do that as well....even when prescribed anti biotics i take them for a few days then ween myself from them....plus if i take any med for more than 2 weeks my body just sort of starts rejecting the med by vomiting...recently i was put on naproxen....took it for 2 weeks (i was given a 30 day prescription) after day 9 they were ineffective in relieving pain and were making me nauseous so i stopped taking them...

Quotes:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207681 by

RyuJin wrote: how does anyone know that this representative is completely honest and trustworthy.

Because one of the scientists conducting the study saved all the evidence they destroyed, and blew the whistle after the study was published, and with the help of a whistle-blower attorney contacted the representative to make the information public.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi